• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Hmm... if Resident Evil had a playable rep in Smash what would the victory theme be?

...just a hypothetical question.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I wonder if you can do the Fourth Day glitch in the 3DS Majora's Mask like you can in the 64 version.

If I heard correctly, Nintendo intentionally kept many glitches from the N64 version of Ocarina of Time in the 3DS version to give players the original experience.

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I just had an eventful inning in Backyard Baseball.

I'm against the Cleveland Indians, and the pitcher strikes me out in the inning before, and I hit two corkscrew pitches in the same inning, one using Larry Walker, and the other with Jason Giambi, and I get the power ups Crazy Bunt and Screaming Line Drive. And I hit two home runs with Randy Johnson. (Pitchers seldom hit home runs except for Babe Ruth) One was actually over the fence, the other was from a crazy bunt. I scored all together nine runs in the inning before I flew out on a fly ball to Kenny Lofton.

@ Jason the Yoshi Jason the Yoshi sets himself up for cracks and slaps. I don't pity him when someone tags him. :laugh: No offense Cliffy.
None taken

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I wonder if you can do the Fourth Day glitch in the 3DS MM like you can in the 64 version.

If I heard correctly, Nintendo intentionally kept many glitches from the N64 version of Ocarina of Time in the 3DS version give players the original experience.
I find that reasoning to be strange. I mean, yeah nostalgia and all that is fine. But shouldn't you go out of your way to make improvements? The best remakes tend to at least attempt this.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I remember the days of Pic of the day showing lucario in a tripped status and everyone was scared that tripping was back.

D

Deleted member

And only two of those were actually playable. One is an Assist Trophy and one that is apparently beloved by many Metroid fanboys is a stage hazard. The end. :4pacman:
And Chrom is a Final Smash. Is Demise in the game at all?

Strofirko

Smash Master
I wonder if you can do the Fourth Day glitch in the 3DS Majora's Mask like you can in the 64 version.

If I heard correctly, Nintendo intentionally kept many glitches from the N64 version of Ocarina of Time in the 3DS version to give players the original experience.
Ice arrows now only can be applied on certain spots,apparently people are complaining because now the game is too "casual",a bunch of rantards I say.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Is he a better addition than Mewtwo?
Everything is a better addition than Mewtwo.

Shots fired, engage blast shields!

But anyways, I'm still waiting to see who else will be DLC. I feel there's gonna be more. I'm hoping the rest of the melee cast returns, except Roy and Pichu. :troll:

D

Deleted member

Everything is a better addition than Mewtwo.

Shots fired, engage blast shields!

But anyways, I'm still waiting to see who else will be DLC. I feel there's gonna be more. I'm hoping the rest of the melee cast returns, except Roy and Pichu. :troll:
Even Young Link? :troll: :troll: :troll:

D

Deleted member

Maybe if Young Link could transform between his Deku, Goron, and Zora masks "Pokemon Trainer" style. Young Link could run around in the background or something.
His gameplay would change, then. Finally, a Link that doesn't work like Link.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617

Good old days.

I never believed this ****.
I actualy did....

tbh, I even wonder if it was made on purpose to misslead or us to be love too much smash :)

though, Ridley was for sure however....

the only thing I regret to have believed is overhyping on the Paper Mario stage...btw, still love that stage :)

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Or, remember the good old days when....these happened

They were fun but this was just ridiculous!
I think I have to confess it: I was very annoyed to do one because of my obvious bias.

I only did one with a huge essay post because I was thinking Paper Mario had chances with the stage. That's really the only reason I did a complete roster. Like, if you think about it, if I was trying to predict a roster, I would realistically not put Paper Mario because he has chances....but not THAT much. However, I want him so much that it can't NOT turn out into bias.

So, my confession is that I internally didn't liked any roster that had huge amount, but not Paper Mario.

I really was that much bias. Tough, I would still be today, this is a perfect example of a roster I would silently not like. Especially with the exaggerated amount of characters....it just hurst me internally, lol.

Yeah, I'm a great supporter....but speculator....that's another thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom