• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
The only issue with Dark Souls being "demade" on the New 3DS is that there aren't shoulder buttons.
Meaning they would have to improvise by putting some actions on the touchscreen, like items.

Strofirko

Smash Master
It is weird when you think about,the best fan made crossover game on the internet it's not a fighting game,and yes a 2D mario game.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
View attachment 37861

I made this earlier. I really wish this would happen...
How is the box art though?
Now you can die time and time again, on the go!

It is weird when you think about,the best fan made crossover game on the internet it's not a fighting game,and yes a 2D mario game.
That game was hype. Mega Man and the Contra dude were my go to characters.

Who even are the far right and left? I think far left is Ryu from Ninja Gaiden, right?
One of the guys from Contra. I forget if he's Bill or Bob or whatever.

Last edited:

Abyssal Lagiacrus

Fly across the high seas and mountains
NNID
LugiaTheGuardian
3DS FC
2981-6257-4399
Just in general terms, but even though I am a moderator, I won't let it change who I am. I'll still be my silly, eccentric self all in good fun :yoshimelee:

:yoshimelee:
:yoshi64:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

Apparently this guy is "Not dead" he's just in "A really deep trance that lasted 200 years"

D

Deleted member

It's already on reddit. I personally don't care about chants.

---
lol I got a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Quick Feet Jolly Shroomish. And it's female.
The audience cheers "The Village's Mayor". It may sound like "NANA! POPO!" but it really isn't. They were truly left out of the game now, right? :troll:

D

Deleted member

Dude, why does this fit so well? She's like, doing one of Shulk's poses when he wins. Or at least it looks like it. Eh. Yeah.
:4shulk:THE FUTURE IS OURS TO DECIDE!
And that's why...I keep fighting.

Also Homura's victory theme is this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom