• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abyssal Lagiacrus

Fly across the high seas and mountains
NNID
LugiaTheGuardian
3DS FC
2981-6257-4399
@Warchamp7 Just so I'm completely sure, people can still gift premium to others, right? I'm holding a premium giveaway next week and want to make sure I can follow through :yoshimelee:

:yoshimelee:
:yoshi64:

majorasmaskfan

Smash Journeyman
Its been a while since i have been on here consistently but the smash sub reddit has gone down hill, so I hope im welcomed back. Hey guys whats new?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Its been a while since i have been on here consistently but the smash sub reddit has gone down hill, so I hope im welcomed back. Hey guys whats new?
You have a very beautiful signature there.

It lacks in comparision of Lord Peter Parker though.

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
Yeah it has. It's nothing but APEX drama and Melee/Sm4sh clashes these days.

Welcome back, though this is the first time I've met you, so hi!

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I don't know what is everyone's beef with ads. They don't cause me any problems. Except the bug that causes the site go entirely white whenever I post something and it happens to be the second post in a page. @Warchamp7

My anti-virus does have an adblock for advertisements deemed as dangerous (such as ones that link to sites with viruses or phishing).

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
It's the usual insanity. Also:

So when was Tingle part of a boy band?
When hasn't he been? Clearly the ladies love this dude. I'm surprised that Hyrule Warriors isn't rated M now with his inclusion. I mean, people talk about Bayonetta, but Tingle is way more exaggerated.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
When hasn't he been? Clearly the ladies love this dude. I'm surprised that Hyrule Warriors isn't rated M now with his inclusion.
But why? We need to make sure his presence is known to a wide audience. We can't keep it all cooped up for the mature crowd.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

In a parallel world, maybe.

But surely not in this world.

Perhaps, you could poorly administer your own mind, but what do I know?
Oh no, I am indeed, an admin...

...of a completely different forum of which I am the only member.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I am. It is the best forum on the planet.
I could bet the forum is called "FOREVER ALONE".

What antics? You were about as playful as an ice cube. :confused:
I did crack a few jokes here and there. Often at @CliffJumper's expense. Poor guy.

I'm rather subtle at times, I know.

Abyssal is by far the most eccentric mod I've seen. Not that there's anything with that. These mods aren't suppose to be professional.
Of course not, but one should beware the nice ones...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom