• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

:sadsheep:

but really, if you're gonna use adblock (It's understandable, they're annoying) I wish you'd at least consider grabbing Premium. You can get a YEAR worth of no ads and perks for the price of a restaurant meal or a hefty fast food run.
But it goes to supporting the "community" :troll:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Creepy Madoka is creepy...

So, anything new?
I've been getting lots of urges to play games that I haven't touched in a while.
Galaxy, Galaxy 2, Paper Mario TTYD, Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time, Kirby and the Amazing Mirror, The Minish Cap, Pokemon Pinball R/S, etc.
I dunno, it's a weird feeling.

Aside from that, my birthday is coming up, less than 2 weeks from now. I probably won't be here when it happens though.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992

but really, if you're gonna use adblock (It's understandable, they're annoying) I wish you'd at least consider grabbing Premium. You can get a YEAR worth of no ads and perks for the price of a restaurant meal or a hefty fast food run.
upload_2015-2-4_14-5-41.png

I've never used Adblock in my life, and yet this ALWAYS shows up.
On Safari, on IE, and on Chrome.

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I just pulled off the infijab on a Pac-Man in For Glory at around 60% lmao
Now I just need to learn how to set it up consistently

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Zinnia's Theme is one of my favorite things ever, but THIS.

This remix is fantastic.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Can I just mention how badly Thomas Paine ended up getting screwed over later in life?

He basically wrote Common Sense, and everyone was like, yeah! Go Paine!

And then he wrote the Age of Reason piece. In it, he criticized institutionalized religion, and basically all his buddies were like, "Yo Paine-meister, you shouldn't really be saying that. It'll ruin you." And Paine was all like, "I'm-a speaking my mind!"

And then he went to France and was put in prison because they thought he was a spy or something, and they didn't like Common Sense or the Age of Reason, and he was all like, "Whoops! French Revolution's not a good time to visit here, huh?" So then he wrote to his buddies back home and he's all like, "Yo Tommy J. and GW, I need you to bust me out!" and they're all like, "Nah, you wrote your opinion, man, and we don't like it. lol gg bro."

And then he came back to America and died of a sickness and only six people came to his funeral.

Now tell me why we don't have a Thomas Paine day, and yet we have a day dedicated to the genocidal ***hole Columbus.
I should have wrote this on the essay portion of the AP exam last year.

This is top quality right here.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Im sorry but personally, I dont pay sites to be a member. sorry

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
really....

They're really trying thaty much....
Thats on almost every site nowadays. apparently, you can be the 100,000 th visitor to youtube
It's not paying to be a member though.
Maybe I should of worded it better but I cant find a way to word it
Anyway, I dont have to do it if I dont want to anyway

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Thats on almost every site nowadays. apparently, you can be the 100,000 th visitor to youtube
look...

You have to get that someone really spent TIME to do this image and animation for the sole purpose of most likely virus.....

It`s not the virus, it's the thing....

Like, this is so dumb in my head....

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Can't wait for the Majora's Mask DLC for Hyrule Warriors tomorrow!

Also,

Hmm... what to get from Club Nintendo? I have 1,005 coins. Should I get a 200 coin game and the 800 coin Majora's Mask messenger bag, or 1,000 coins worth of games?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
D

Deleted member

I watched only the SSF2 stream so it was good for me. :p
So did I :p

Still, jeering people is not cool, and I can't believe that nothing is happening in regards to it just because Melee. Like seriously, what the hell.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
That looks pretty damn fake to me.

speculate all you want, But Ill wait till nintendo says something about this before speculateling
it was partially a joke.

Look, the only thing that I judge credib le enough to not be fake is the IS leak, but the walmart thingy....that's not credible....

This, is just a partial joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom