• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Well...I finished the first case in the first Phoenix Wright. For some reason, this game is stressing me out. I don't know why though, probably because I don't want to fail the case.

Anyway, what's new here ?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
So what your saying is that Subspace Emissary predicted that Diddy would be the easiest character beat in the entire franchise?

Something seems off about that.
Tis was satire my friend, just adding more fuel to the "Diddy is broken" claims. I can already name a few characters in the current roster that are much worse: Duck Hunt, Rosalina, and Sheik.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Anyone wants to battle ? I'm up for some matches both on 3DS and Wii U.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
That moment when your friend tries to get it on with someone from another species
Let's be frank; Sonic didn't try jack. It's all Elise anyway. I'm actually rather annoyed people get the story wrong. Sonic was never shown to be in love with Elise. Elise, however...

Not that I like the subplot either, but Sonic doesn't really attempt to make any move towards anyone in the entire game. That ridiculous little "choose your love" part has zero effect on the plot as well. It ends up the same regardless, with just a different song unlocked. It'd be nice if it mattered beyond that, but it doesn't. Now, if the humans were annoyed at Elise, I could see that. Keep in mind even Amy wasn't bothered by this. If she thought Sonic had a crush on Elise, she'd do something. But even she kept her calm under this, knowing it was just to revive the guy. This is also why I like Amy in this partcular game. She shows some restraints when it matters.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
ok, just making this post because if you care about Nintendo, you should do it.

Yesterday, I got this:

http://www.gonintendo.com/s/246471-...ut-social-media-presence-mentions-competition

They sent a survey link on tweeter in which you can get the link on the article I sent.

Now, I won`t go over my takes, but if you really care about nintendo games and quality, DO THIS SURVEY CAREFULLY!!!!

I'm going to tell you, it's long and sometimes even repetitive, but some questions are very VERY general. One of them is which is your favorite character with a why test box and the same for system (it even includes old one).

Like, let me summarize how such a survey is extremely important.

Nintendo has been seriously increasing their communication since the release of the WiiU has they changed their philosophy. The codename of the WiiU was project cafe and this meant that they wanted to reflect a cafe atmosphere in their philosophy (so, better communication and more friendly towards fans as well as encouraging communication).

SSB4 is the best example with what they did with E3 and the coverage it got with POTD and the increasing support it did with the community.

There`s tons of examples, it all happened with progressive increase and it still does today. They shut down club nintendo and I think it`s because they realised they could get far more reliable answers on social media which they started to be a lot more present.

Which leads me to this survey, REALLY IMPORTANT!!!! Seriously, you have no idea how the data can influence their decisions with how they care about communication. Their presence on social medias leads to more representative answers of the fans. I lived the experience with Paper Mario, but I think it was the case for others games too.

So, I know it`s long and has a lot of questions, but really, do it. they really had a reason to put a so long survey for this, but I`m telling you, if you care and love nintendo, do it.

Thanks, hope people will answer to this survey.

Btw, on the favorite character question....I just couldn`t resist, but I selected other and put Paper Mario, lol.
This survey is not that great.
Why is every question about ****ing social media?

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Am I the only person that finds Nintendo's aversion to using guns in Smash Bros weird?
More like, Sakurai's aversion.

And that was only brought up with Snake in Brawl. There are guns in Smash, but not of the realistic kind.

Sakurai stated it was a way to keep the game more friendly to younger players.

Though the series had T or E10+ ratings in the US and 12+ in Europe, it is rated A (for everyone) in Japan.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
GG @ FlareHabanero FlareHabanero . The matches were laggy, but it was fun.
By the way, I still wonder why servers on matches with friends are laggier than FG. Maybe it's just me.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Let's be frank; Sonic didn't try jack. It's all Elise anyway. I'm actually rather annoyed people get the story wrong. Sonic was never shown to be in love with Elise. Elise, however...

Not that I like the subplot either, but Sonic doesn't really attempt to make any move towards anyone in the entire game. That ridiculous little "choose your love" part has zero effect on the plot as well. It ends up the same regardless, with just a different song unlocked. It'd be nice if it mattered beyond that, but it doesn't. Now, if the humans were annoyed at Elise, I could see that. Keep in mind even Amy wasn't bothered by this. If she thought Sonic had a crush on Elise, she'd do something. But even she kept her calm under this, knowing it was just to revive the guy. This is also why I like Amy in this partcular game. She shows some restraints when it matters.
Smile

Of course, the temple with water.
I dont even ****ing get it: its a great dungeon and they even redone the already great swimming to make it even easier, but its a problem so big you need to detract points from the game? I think it IS safe to say people at IGN just hate water for whatever reason, no matter if its implemented good or not.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
GG @ FlareHabanero FlareHabanero . The matches were laggy, but it was fun.
By the way, I still wonder why servers on matches with friends are laggier than FG. Maybe it's just me.
In fact I rage quitted because of the lag.

Having every action have a second delay is not fun.

It's not you, it's the connection, so don't worry. The worst part is that my connection is wired with high speed internet, so in theory I should of had the best connection possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom