• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twewy

Smash Lord
You mean that hippie/clown guy that appeared in Beakman's World?

....Sudden Nostalgia Attack
Dunno what that is, but if you mean the Roy G. Biv that's a personification of the rainbow vomited up onto a human being, sure.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Biting smart bombs is good for you guys! Should try it!

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Everybody bomb I use is a dud tho :p
RNGesus even hates me in Smash

Anyway time to sleep for me
Goodnight and remember to go fast.... :4sonic:
but no too fast :4ganondorf:

Obviously I'll keep trying for my Shiny Latias until late night

Soul.

Last edited:

Twewy

Smash Lord
Twas a referrence to Sonic Colors and Generations :3
That's nice, wonderful even, but it's 2:30 and I was just looking at my PS2 collection that is slowly drying up due to the wonderful addition of a collection killer called "HD Remaster", and Viewtiful Joe was the first that came to mind.

What I'm saying is, I need some ****ing sleep.

Last edited:

ATH_

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0963-0267-2548
Switch FC
6592-1642-9705
That's nice, wonderful even, but it's 2:30 and I was just looking at my PS2 collection that is slowly drying up due to the wonderful addition of a collection killer called "HD Remaster", and Viewtiful Joe was the first that came to mind.

What I'm saying is, I need some ****ing sleep.
Heh, don't we all. :denzel:

ATH_

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0963-0267-2548
Switch FC
6592-1642-9705
Those were great games, but I enjoyed the former the most. Good times.
On my first playthroughs of nearly all Sonic games, I enjoyed them. I no longer enjoy things like Sonic Unleashed though. Then of course, the brand new games are just, woah...

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I've got the first page of my creepypasta done, LOL.

I don't know how long it's going to be

I'll post it when I'm done.

It's going to be a little confusing if you don't like Pokemon

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Are you kidding me? First Mac with NAir footstool shenanigans and now Diddy?

Welp. Time to be prepared for the storm.

....of Diddy players.
At least Little Mac's is interesting and situational, but Diddy's is just insane. Yeah, that frame 3 Uair that can also hit from the bottom isn't OP at all...

Smaller hitboxes on Diddy's fair/dtilt
7~10 more frames endlag on uair, 2~3 more frames startup, remove the hitbox underneath him (seriously wtf)

I think I'd be fine with him after that
Lemme just drive this home real quick.

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
At least Little Mac's is interesting and situational, but Diddy's is just insane. Yeah, that frame 3 Uair that can also hit from the bottom isn't OP at all...
Diddy is just getting more and more broken as time goes by it seems. Watch in like 3 months Diddy will turn out to actually be Metaknight tier broken.

D

Deleted member

On my first playthroughs of nearly all Sonic games, I enjoyed them. I no longer enjoy things like Sonic Unleashed though. Then of course, the brand new games are just, woah...
I see. Can't blame you on that, the new games are either hit or miss. I still enjoy playing the old games though. :p

Things, such as this:

Lucario must be OP.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Well, thank @Azazel for this: http://smashboards.com/threads/mechanics-techniques-discussion.368206/page-18#post-18512342.

Basically, it's because of DK, Bowser, and Charizard having unique footstool animations that allow for footstool shenanigans. Remember Wolf in Brawl? He had a 60 frame delay when he gets meteored for some reason making it extremely difficult to meteor cancel and for Wolf to survive. Welp, looks like the opposite is happening to DK, Bowser, and Charizard who are getting rocketed up by pseudo-Jump Cancels. The Time Has Come.

SSB4 now featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series. :p

Last edited:

Soul.

I did it at last....
31/x/31/31/31/31 Modest Anticipation Eevee.... it's been 3,000 years.
I wonder if someone was kind enough to give it Hyper Voice in ORAS and give it back to me.

Time for me to get a 6IV Jolly Quick Feet Shroomish. Then I dunno.

Well, all we can do for now is learn how to beat Diddy, despite him being insane. We will find his weakness.... if it wasn't found already.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Well, all we can do for now is learn how to beat Diddy, despite him being insane. We will find his weakness.... if it wasn't found already.
Monkeys like bananas, so we should distract Diddy with bananas before we cut his throat and toss him into a black hole. :p

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Monkeys like bananas, so we should distract Diddy with bananas before we cut his throat and toss him into a black hole. :p
Im okay with this, I would not miss Diddy in the slightest.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Im okay with this, I would not miss Diddy in the slightest.
Blame the developers for making Diddy like this. It's not his fault his frame data, attributes, and everything infuriates everyone.

D

Deleted member

Well there's his recovery.
Yup.
Yup, coming up with nothing else.

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Let's replace Diddy with Wizpig. Now the salt would begin. :troll:
Honestly I think Diddy is a broken steaming pile so as long as something is done about him it would be an improvement.
So yeah.

D

Deleted member

Finally, Club Nintendo is up. I've settled on which games I am getting aside from giving @MEWTWOMASTER2002 (sorry for tagging so much lol) the Super Metroid Wii U code. I will do that during the day.

Last edited by a moderator:

Soul.

Is HarmoKnight any good. I was thinking of getting it on Club Nintendo alongside DKCR3D and Flipnote.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Seeing all the promotion and hype over Club Nintendo US, I've checked the Stars Catalogue for Club Nintendo UK and it is disgraceful.

I've noticed we have less stuff now than last time I looked. They've took down the Mario Kart 8 T-Shirt and the Pikmin Keyrings.
They haven't knocked down the prices, either.

I hope they have something planned later this year, otherwise my stars are gonna go to waste.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Seeing all the promotion and hype over Club Nintendo US, I've checked the Stars Catalogue for Club Nintendo UK and it is disgraceful.

I've noticed we have less stuff now than last time I looked. They've took down the Mario Kart 8 T-Shirt and the Pikmin Keyrings.
They haven't knocked down the prices, either.

I hope they have something planned later this year, otherwise my stars are gonna go to waste.
I feel your pain brother :( :cry::crying: :c

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom