• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingslime301

Smash Journeyman
Wow, I didn't know that the Falcon Illusion (My Nickname for Falco's Side B) can spike down opponents.
When that happened in my recent matches to a yellow link on 3ds for glory, he immediately rage quitted even though the battle wasn't over.

D

Deleted member

Wow, I didn't know that the Falcon Illusion (My Nickname for Falco's Side B) can spike down opponents.
When that happened in my recent matches to a yellow link on 3ds for glory, he immediately rage quitted even though the battle wasn't over.
Yeah, Falco's side special has a meteor smash. It's pretty weak though, so it's not the best strategy. It can mess people up if you hit them with it while you're recovering though.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I was looking for games to buy and I saw something weird. Some dude is selling his video game collection for 11,000 bucks. Mind you, it's a lot of games. Like, stuff from the NES, SNES, GameCube, DS, GBA, Genesis, Dreamcast, X-BOX, PS1, PS2, PSP, PS3. With a boatload of games for each. So it's a ton of stuff. But I don't know, but if I has that guy, I'd sell them in smaller chunks. Say by a system by system basis. You won't find many people wanting to spend that much cash. But 300 or so for a specific system and with 20 - 40 games would be somewhat reasonable.

Just ran into it thinking "really?"

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
It's as if opinions don't mean anything :falconmelee:

:yoshimelee:
:yoshi64:

Also I'll be choosing the Premium winner next Wednesday or Thursday
Like really, I said, "Wow, the Normal N3DS looks so tiny, I'm glad I'm getting the XL"
And them I got attacked with (Im guessing) Eurpoeans cracking dumbass American jokes at me

I love Eurpoeans, it was just Europe has both so the ones on youtube felt superior

Last edited:

Abyssal Lagiacrus

Fly across the high seas and mountains
NNID
LugiaTheGuardian
3DS FC
2981-6257-4399
I was looking for games to buy and I saw something weird. Some dude is selling his video game collection for 11,000 bucks. Mind you, it's a lot of games. Like, stuff from the NES, SNES, GameCube, DS, GBA, Genesis, Dreamcast, X-BOX, PS1, PS2, PSP, PS3. With a boatload of games for each. So it's a ton of stuff. But I don't know, but if I has that guy, I'd sell them in smaller chunks. Say by a system by system basis. You won't find many people wanting to spend that much cash. But 300 or so for a specific system and 40 games would be somewhat reasonable.

Just ran into it thinking "really?"
If I were him, I'd keep it all personally since I'm a game collector :ganondorfmelee:

Abyssal Lagiacrus

NNID
LugiaTheGuardian
3DS FC
2981-6257-4399
Like really, I said, "Wow, the Normal N3DS looks so tiny, I'm glad I'm getting the XL"
And them I got attacked with (Im guessing) Eurpoeans cracking ******* American jokes at me
I know right, I love the XL version of the 3DS and the N3DS, comfortable for my long fingers :icsmelee:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
The only thing I'm interested about New 3DS is Xenoblade. But besides that, I'd rather keep my normal 3DS.
Same. I'd rather keep the first of a system I manage to get. I only feel the "need" to upgrade is something breaks. Who knows, if the New 3DS offers something interesting, Xenoblade(though it is a good game) not withstanding, I might consider it.

If I were him, I'd keep it all personally since I'm a game collector :ganondorfmelee:

For some people, they needed to move on from the hobby I guess. I can see getting a reasonably sized collection. But I don't know if I would get that many. Rather keep about 4 systems at the most.

Last edited:

Abyssal Lagiacrus

NNID
LugiaTheGuardian
3DS FC
2981-6257-4399
It looks like the ONLY redeeming thing about the normal sized one is the faceplate....and thats it. I haven't heard any other argument besides " Faceplates"
To be fair, I love how the face buttons on the normal size N3DS are actually fully colored, but I'm happy to give that up for just colored letters on the XL since the XL is more comfortable (and I like larger screen) :pichumelee:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Next Friday will be my first time I've gotten an XL version of a DS/3DS system. Can't be too bad from what I've normally gotten

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Have you ever had to stop yourself from just flat-out bludgeoning someone in real life while playing because they did something that you just don't do?

Everyone thought I was angry at something within the game when I ragequit, but no, it was much more personal than that.

Abyssal Lagiacrus

NNID
LugiaTheGuardian
3DS FC
2981-6257-4399
Have you ever had to stop yourself from just flat-out bludgeoning someone in real life while playing because they did something that you just don't do?

Everyone thought I was angry at something within the game when I ragequit, but no, it was much more personal than that.
What did your opponent do?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
To be fair, I love how the face buttons on the normal size N3DS are actually fully colored, but I'm happy to give that up for just colored letters on the XL since the XL is more comfortable (and I like larger screen) :pichumelee:

Im so glad you understand me. anyone else would of bit me a new one by now

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Beat Fantasy Life. Sad that there's no final boss, which is usually the best part of any RPG. Also sad that Hughes didn't actually become a bad guy.

But more importantly, this is my new favorite fight theme in a game:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Beat Fantasy Life. Sad that there's no final boss, which is usually the best part of any RPG. Also sad that Hughes didn't actually become a bad guy.

But more importantly, this is my new favorite fight theme in a game:
Omg yes, thats the song that told me I downloaded the right game
Why bother? Amiibos are already getting painted like that anyway

Last edited:

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
Maybe I should of worded it better but I cant find a way to word it
Anyway, I dont have to do it if I dont want to anyway
Site costs money to run. Not saying you are one of them, but in general, any user that uses deliberately uses adblock on Smashboards and also refuses to buy Premium purely off principal is basically doing a disservice to the community. The money Smashboards gets goes into keeping the site up, and then the extra goes towards groups like VGBootCamp, ClashTournaments, etc. and events like Apex.

@ Warchamp7 Warchamp7 is a sillyhead :yoshimelee:

:cheep:

Last edited:

Abyssal Lagiacrus

NNID
LugiaTheGuardian
3DS FC
2981-6257-4399
For anybody who's most wanted amiibo is in Wave 4...
You get the gut feeling that there's no way in Hell you'll ever get it ever?
That's what I hate most about the amiibo situation, you pretty much can't get one unless you preorder 1 second after they're announced.

Not everyone can do that

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Tell me about it. Do you know how close I was to just beating his skull in with the controller right then and there?

I definitely couldn't play well after that, I'll tell you.

That's what I hate most about the amiibo situation, you pretty much can't get one unless you preorder 1 second after they're announced.

Not everyone can do that

Or you get really lucky. *waits for Lucario from a Japanese seller*

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Does it mean that we can get Gold Mario and Metal Mario as separate playable characters in Smash Bros.?

Why not beef the roster with two Mario clones? Seems like a sound idea for me.

Abyssal Lagiacrus

NNID
LugiaTheGuardian
3DS FC
2981-6257-4399
Site costs money to run. Not saying you are one of them, but in general, any user that uses deliberately uses adblock on Smashboards and also refuses to buy Premium purely off principal is basically doing a disservice to the community. The money Smashboards gets goes into keeping the site up, and then the extra goes towards groups like VGBootCamp, ClashTournaments, etc. and events like Apex.

:cheep:
I think Smashboards is literally the only site that I have adblock turned off for when I don't have premium. Good thing I'm getting it again next week :yoshimelee:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
This is why I got one and stuck with it. Maybe I'll buy another, but unless the only way is that I have to go out of my way to buy one, I don't really see it being worth the effort.

Pink Gold Legless Peach coming when?
She'll be day one DLC for sure.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom