• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
@CliffJumper sets himself up for cracks and slaps. I don't pity him when someone tags him. :laugh: No offense Cliffy.
Well, there's always some poor schmuck that has to be the butt of every joke.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ButtMonkey
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TheChewToy

And me linking everyone to TV Tropes so they can waste time without realizing it unless too late to do anything about it. :evil:

Coming from someone who been in the Forum Games, I can tell you he really likes playing up the whole evil villain shtick.
Flattery will lead you absolutely nowhere, my friend. :demon:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I like shorts, they are comfy and easy to wear!

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Don't mind me, just feeding on the salt of the DMC fans at the moment. Since Ragna got rekt during his fight against Sol Badguy, Screwattack gave the Azure Grimoire's owner another chance by having him defeat Dante in a One Minute Melee. I'd never thought Devil May Cry fans would be this emotional since the announcement of a DmC: Devil May Cry rehash. :troll:

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
I need to take a break trying to clear the challenges in smash 4 they'er making me delusional. I was talking to myself after I beat all star on hard with Ike ans someone had to come it to see if I was alright.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I need to take a break trying to clear the challenges in smash 4 they'er making me delusional. I was talking to myself after I beat all star on hard with Ike ans someone had to come it to see if I was alright.
Oh please, I talk to myself all the time. And I'm fine.

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Since when did you change your avatar?
Last night when no one was looking. And I have changed it a few times over the past few months!

Last edited:

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Perhaps the only redundant redundancy is the idea of being redundant redundantly.
Or maybe the redundancy comes in from the redundant redundancy that redundantly exists in a redundant moment of a redundant time which leads to the utmost redundant situations which leads us to the conclusion that it is redundantly redundant in the department of redundancy!

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Or maybe the redundancy comes in from the redundant redundancy that redundantly exists in a redundant moment of a redundant time which leads to the utmost redundant situations which leads us to the conclusion that it is redundantly redundant in the department of redundancy!
Quit being so redundant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom