• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Im always slow
FeelLikeARegigigas :shades:

But also, Im sleepy and spent a lot of time looking for a good size gif for my signature :seuss:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
It's a nice gif!
Thanks, originally I was going to use this one

But it looked too big [Insert Ridley joke here] in the preview, so I found the current one and I liked it a lot

Losho

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheLosho
3DS FC
3883-7759-0830
Dang, nothing like a grand finals ending in an SD. Well that's it for me I'm finally off to dreamland I might not be able to get on much tomorrow so I'll just say Merry Christmas before I go.

Thanks, originally I was going to use this one

But it looked too big [Insert Ridley joke here] in the preview, so I found the current one and I liked it a lot
That's from Crystal right?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Geez, a SD to end the tournament... That sucks. Oh well, but that Sonic by 6WX was insane. Freaking Blue Blur! Hmm, Sonic's recovery is really limited, right? Spin Dash/Charge are really weird for "recovering" which leaves Spring Jump.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Careful with them double posts! It makes the moderators unhappy!
Unless it's unintentional and you fix it by adding more to the post. So, it's like a "split post" if by accident. Spamming on the other hand...

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
That's from Crystal right?
Yep, I felt lucky when I found it; Sailor Mars has the bad luck of having the most animation errors in Crystal, her episode had so much animation mistakes that even ones got "memetic value"

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Yep, I felt lucky when I found it; Sailor Mars has the bad luck of having the most animation errors in Crystal, her episode had so much animation mistakes that even ones got "memetic value"
What happened to quality control or was Crystal rushed? I am aware that Japan's work ethics for animation, manga, etc. aren't that great by the way.

Don't worry, just report your post then the mod will merge it for you (or just tag a mod and tell 'em to merge it)

Last edited:

Losho

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheLosho
3DS FC
3883-7759-0830
Don't worry, just report your post then the mod will merge it for you (or just tag a mod and tell 'em to merge it)
Haha, thanks I thought double posting meant posting the same thing twice didn't think it meant posting twice in a row. Thanks for the heads up!

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
From what I watched of Crystal it was fantastic. I would like to finish it but limited bandwidth johns~
It's really good indeed, but after Act. 8 it felt disspointing for some stuff that were not in the manga

Like pairing the Senshi with the Generals and Sailor Moon killing Beryl, when Venus originally stabbed the Evil Queen in the manga

But still Im looking foward for the next arc because it has more action.

What happened to quality control or was Crystal rushed? I am aware that Japan's work ethics for animation, manga, etc. aren't that great by the way.
I blame a lazy director; there has been different animation directors during the episodes and one in special looks like doesn't care if the characters have a triangular head or "special eyes" in some scenes/frames. But also I think it was rushed, the anime had delays so probably they launched it without checking some stuff.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
It's really good indeed, but after Act. 8 it felt disspointing for some stuff that were not in the manga

Like pairing the Senshi with the Generals and Sailor Moon killing Beryl, when Venus originally stabbed the Evil Queen in the manga

But still Im looking foward for the next arc because it has more action.

I blame a lazy director; there has been different animation directors during the episodes and one in special looks like doesn't care if the characters have a triangular head or "special eyes" in some scenes/frames. But also I think it was rushed, the anime had delays so probably they launched it without checking some stuff.
Okay, that's bad quality control, regardless. If you're doing something "special", then you shouldn't be letting obvious bad animation pop up a lot. Well, at least it's getting fixed with its Blu-Ray release, right? Right? Please, be right.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Okay, that's bad quality control, regardless. If you're doing something "special", then you shouldn't be letting obvious bad animation pop up a lot. Well, at least it's getting fixed with its Blu-Ray release, right? Right? Please, be right.
Yes, all animation mistakes are getting fixed; the Act. 3 looks a ton better in the DVD/Blu-Ray previews

D

Deleted member

While I still love Smash for Wii U, my only and very big issue with the game is its uber-difficult challenges.

I just despise those kind of challenges which impose you to try and retry the same thing again and again until you finally reach your goal, at the price of your calm and your nerves. Its just pure nightmare and frustration fuel which parasitize all the fun you have when you play it.

That was the rant of the day.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
While I still love Smash for Wii U, by only and very big issue with the game is its uber-difficult challenges.

I just despise those kind of challenges which impose you to try and retry the same thing again and again until you finally reach your goal, at the price of your calm and your nerves. Its just pure nightmare and frustration fuel which parasitize all the fun you have when you play it.

You'd hate Demon's/Dark Souls then. Potentially the Binding of Isaac, Risk of Rain, Devil May Cry, and Battletoads. :p

Challenges shouldn't be inhuman, but they should feel like you've accomplished something. I don't know SSB4 Wii U's challenges, but I do remember Melee's and it made me feel like (as a kid) I had to be a pro to do finish the later one, especially that Pichu challenge. Stupid, adorable, joke character. :glare:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
While I still love Smash for Wii U, by only and very big issue with the game is its uber-difficult challenges.

Let me guess, one of the challenges starts with "Master" and ends with "Foretress"?
But, yes, I agree with you and I know how frustrating is to beat challenges.
It took me 21 tries to beat Core 9.0 in the 3DS with Zelda and due the fact that difficulty drops if you get Game Over I had to start over a lot of times; I got frustrated to the point I messed up and lost in the first battle of Classic mode on the 16th try
But after that I felt like a boss when I beat Core, but I had to stop playing because my fingers were hurting

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
While I still love Smash for Wii U, my only and very big issue with the game is its uber-difficult challenges.

You're not obligated to play the most difficult challenges. You knew what you were getting into.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
You'd hate Demon's/Dark Souls then. Potentially the Binding of Isaac, Risk of Rain, Devil May Cry, and Battletoads. :p
Challenges shouldn't be inhuman, but they should feel like you've accomplished something. I don't know SSB4 Wii U's challenges, but I do remember Melee's and it made me feel like (as a kid) I had to be a pro to do finish the later one, especially that Pichu challenge. Stupid, adorable, joke character. :glare:
No. Demon's Souls and Dark Souls is nothing like this. Those games are hard, but fair. With the exception of Dark Souls 2, when you die, it's your fault for getting greedy or overzealous. There aren't any "bull****" deaths in Dark Souls.

Level 9 CPUs in Smash Wii U are literally designed to be absolutely unbeatable: they perfect guard everything, they dodge religiously, they punish, they gang up on the player even if Free-for-Alls, and if your enemy has a Counter, LOL **** you you're dead.

9.0 Classic is like Dark Souls if the game started you in a room full of Black Knights, and if you beat them, you have to fight Ornstein, Sif, Gwyn, Asylum Demon, and then run though Blighttown one right after another as a Deprived on one life. And there's no reward except an achievement.

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
'Sup people, how are you all doing ?
Me ? Well apparently, I got 1 point of infraction for "Minor Spam". I can understand why, but what "Image" was the cause of the infraction ? This one :
Spiderman. Why ? I don't know, probably the "first" image that was found to give me an infraction. Though I don't know "where" I broke the rule of the thread : I always put a word under the images, they all have a context and I don't spam them. I post a lot of them, yes, but I don't break the rules. So, should I contest this "infraction" or let it pass ? It's really important, since it's only one little point and it's my first one, but I still don't see the point of it.

Anyway, what's happening here ?

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
You guys fear mods out of ignorance/because it's cool to think "authority = corruption" before stopping to think that just maybe, they're human beings too.
Stop being so uptight. Social is for farting around with friends, no need to flood people with infractions for smallest of things.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
There's nothing in the universe compelling them to do this one thing that they hate.
- The prospect of clearing the game 100%
- The rewards from doing so
- OCD from having incomplete challenges

That's three reasons in the universe right there that people would be compelled to do this challenge.
If you're referring to a physical, tangible reason, then there's a the Mighty Conch.
The Mighty Conch Shell said:
Beat Classic Mode on intensity 9.0 as Marth in 12 minutes without losing a life and with no custom moves.
THE CONCH HAS SPOKEN

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
You guys fear mods out of ignorance/because it's cool to think "authority = corruption" before stopping to think that just maybe, they're human beings too
It amazes me how people will be quick to condemn but after finding out they themselves were in the wrong they will then pardon themselves with "only being human". How convenient!

Nothing in the Universe? I'm sure there will be something that will compel someone to do something they hate....
Read what I wrote again.

There's nothing in the universe compelling them to do this one thing that they hate.

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
It amazes me how people will be quick to condemn but after finding out they themselves were in the wrong they will then pardon themselves with "only being human". How convenient!

Read what I wrote again.
Let me rephrase then
Ahem

I'm sure there will be something that will compel them to do that one thing they hate :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom