• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
My eyes, mind, body, heart, and soul hurt from just reading that.
Words to describe #MiiverseAfterDark:
  • Black pickles
  • Bard creating alt. accounts
  • "Assets" from various Nintendo girls (not Daisy or Rosalina

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
So you ran across so *****es. I'll 360 noscope them for you
What kind of sniper rifle would a bunny use? A FN FNC? Personally, I like the Mosin Nagant - yea, Metal Gear tranquilizer sniper rifle! ... Upotte!! is such a weird anime - girls somehow become or are avatars for their respective weapons. It's... weird, especially Sako who calls the main character, Funco, Usagi-chan...

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
What kind of sniper rifle would a bunny use? A FN FNC? Personally, I like the Mosin Nagant - yea, Metal Gear tranquilizer sniper rifle! ... Upotte!! is such a weird anime - girls somehow become or are avatars for their respective weapons. It's... weird, especially Sako who calls the main character, Funco, Usagi-chan...
...I like the gun. It shoots things...

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
how did I not hear abut Upotte until now? That rock I was living under must of been pretty thick

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Words to describe #MiiverseAfterDark:
  • Black pickles
  • Bard creating alt. accounts
  • "Assets" from various Nintendo girls (not Daisy or Rosalina
What? Black pickles? Who's Bard?! Oh please, could you be less discrete with "assets"? You might as well use "features", "models", or "drawings". :glare:

@ Losho Losho
No, go home, and stop twisting people's words. Freaking journalist-type parasites. :glare:

how did I not hear abut Upotte until now? That rock I was living under must of been pretty thick
Uh... Uh... I was... Uh, bored... Yes... bored... Looking through anime clips on Youtube when I stumbled upon Sako's per- SAKO'S INSANITY! Yes, Sako is crazy. *sweats profusely* (I hope she doesn't think I'm a dirty Snivy...) :)

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
OKAY.
I'm off to bed.
I can stay awake NO longer.
Here's some peaceful music to help you stay awake.
I love this mashup so much.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
B-but... animu... *hides in shame* :nervous:

There's that new anime called Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai or A Good Librarian Like a Good Shepherd in English - dunno much about this one. Ore, Twintails ni Narimasu or Gonna be the Twin-Tail in English - I think it's like Kampfer. Yami to Bōshi to Hon no Tabibito is an old one about a lady trying to find and save her adopted sister - I think it's like Alice in Wonderland with yuri... I really need to watch it since it's just there. Kannazuki no Miko is like Gundam plus Orochi mythos and yuri... What? I like yuri... *digs self deeper in pit of shame* There's YuruYuri... Oh, and D-Frag looks hilarious.

Of course it exists... Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka or Is the Order a Rabbit? in English. It has rabbit in the title and apparently it does involve a rabbit café. And... Inaba Rabbit which is apparently like Love Hina but with rabbits - potentiall rabbit-people.

Look, y'know what, I'm just going to finish digging my grave of shame... :c

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
B-but... animu... *hides in shame* :nervous:

There's that new anime called Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai or A Good Librarian Like a Good Shepherd in English - dunno much about this one. Ore, Twintails ni Narimasu or Gonna be the Twin-Tail in English - I think it's like Kampfer. Yami to Bōshi to Hon no Tabibito is an old one about a lady trying to find and save her adopted sister - I think it's like Alice in Wonderland with yuri... I really need to watch it since it's just there. Kannazuki no Miko is like Gundam plus Orochi mythos and yuri... What? I like yuri... *digs self deeper in pit of shame* There's YuruYuri... Oh, and D-Frag looks hilarious.

Of course it exists... Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka or Is the Order a Rabbit? in English. It has rabbit in the title and apparently it does involve a rabbit café. And... Inaba Rabbit which is apparently like Love Hina but with rabbits - potentiall rabbit-people.

Look, y'know what, I'm just going to finish digging my grave of shame... :c
Yuruyui oh ew oh god on at least it isnt Sakura Trick. Sakura Trick should just be called " Kiss: the ****ty kissing anime"

Last edited:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
It feels lack luster because its almost a 1 to 1 remake of Ruby and Sapphire and not Emerald. Emerald added more to the games such as battle frontier and more/different pokemon on gym leaders. Hoenn ended on a high note in the GBA days with Emerald which was what everyone really remembers most and then everyone gets a jarring feeling when playing ORAS due to expecting the elements from emerald.
That is true, as much as I like ORAS, I do admit that one of the biggest complaints I've had is that they didn't really pay much attention to the Emerald elements. It made no sense to ignore things like Mirage Tower, which was a unique extra area, nor update team rosters like Tate/Liza. It's really a missed opportunity, particularly since HGSS took the time to update the base pairs with elements from Crystal and more.

Man, I want a console Pokemon game... like a sequel to the ones on the GC o something >_>
Unfortunately, according to Genius Sonority, they won't be able to develop on the Wii U due to costs. So unless things change on that front, we're not going to get another Colosseum game or the like.

Losho

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheLosho
3DS FC
3883-7759-0830
You know it's late when DOTA, moms getting cameras, TSM, and tumblr have come up within one page...

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Yuruyui oh ew oh god on at least it isnt Sakura Trick. Sakura Trick should just be called " KISS"
YuruYuri gets the benefit of being funny. I remember a clip from Sakura Trick and it was just... I don't know. Meh? Weird? Blarg.

Now, Tamako Market is just cute. It's like a summer blockbuster who's sole existence is just pure waste time and enjoy stuff.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I still have access to 3D software! I didn't know that.

I can't figure out Blender but I have use in 3D Studio max

which is much better IMO

But expensive if you aren't a student (In which you can use it for free - But NOT if you try and sell something you make)

...I really need to get better making 3D Models

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
So Thats K-ON about fat *** bird basically
Same studio, Kyoto Animation, and screenwriter, Reiko Yoshida.

I kinda want to watch Maria Holic just for the humor side of it. Also, don't ask about Suzaka; it was a spur of the moment. I have a ton of other stuff on my anime backlog including Dusk Maiden of Amnesia. Has anyone seen it?

Did the Xanadus stream end? Damn it, I joined late...

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Whelp, I'm off to bed. Enjoy this old Toy Story 3 advert.
The marketing for Toy Story 4 is going to be wild.

frest123

Smash Cadet
"Welcome to the nerd lab."

While I haven't really started cosplaying, I found a guide you can refer to use when creating your outfit for Hiro. The shoes might seem pricey, so I recommend digging through thrift stores for a cheaper alternative.
Sighhhh, as helpful as your post was.... I've checked all those websites already.... Most of this requires me to ship the things in causing it to go up in the $$$......

I'm getting closer and closer to completing his outfit but the shirt's impossible to find in my area. What do they call those custom shirt making? T-shirt imprinting or something? I heard they only do that for bulk orders.... That might be the only way to get the right design. The hoodie's colour is tricky too.... Most of them look too blue and not enough gray.

The shorts are more of 3/4's but the colour is a little tricky too. There isn't much variety of Hiro pictures online to really get a feel for what colour everything should be.

That's what I'm going off of.

Gosh, I suck at cosplaying. :( Hahaha

Losho

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheLosho
3DS FC
3883-7759-0830
At least she's not messed up like Big Boss is in the hospital section of The Phantom Pain. Man, that scene always makes me feel sad. Imagine it, this person who was able to walk, run, sprint, move on his own and he's like an invalid - do people even use this term anymore for people.

So... What has the thread devolved to again?
I believe we have gotten to the point of finding gifs that relate to how @ Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo fell into bed.

Whelp, I'm off to bed. Enjoy this old Toy Story 3 advert.
The marketing for Toy Story 4 is going to be wild.
Have a good unconscious state for a good amount of time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I missed those days when I checked the Social Thread and I couldn't understand anything

Losho

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheLosho
3DS FC
3883-7759-0830
I'm just going to watch the end of Xanadu then share the same fate as our comrades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom