• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
You don't say. Which moderator was it?
He-Who-Shall-Not BeNamed

It's not like I want a relationship for the sake of having one. Otherwise I would've stayed with my ex-boyfriend. But I just naturally fell for this girl a year ago and have been head over heels since. It just happens.

But it will never happen probably.
Stay optimistic!

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
It's not like I want a relationship for the sake of having one. Otherwise I would've stayed with my ex-boyfriend. But I just naturally fell for this girl a year ago and have been head over heels since. It just happens.

But it will never happen probably.
I've never actually fallen in love, or really felt attracted to anyone. Other than physical attraction, obviously.

A girl asked me to a dance once, but ended up standing me up. It hurt, but it didn't crush my spirits.

I know what I want in a partner, at least.

T

Trick or Treat

I've never actually fallen in love, or really felt attracted to anyone. Other than physical attraction, obviously.

A girl asked me to a dance once, but ended up standing me up. It hurt, but it didn't crush my spirits.

I know what I want in a partner, at least.
That's just a cruel thing to do to anyone. I'm glad it didn't crush you. And you know what you want. So that's good.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I would demonstrate but it depends on the mod
As you so keenly demonstrated, the key is to not move.

Just the mods being unfair. There's no option here for non-mods/admins to delete a post so if you accidentally doublepost, you're doomed.
Except, y'know, you can talk to mods/explain to them in the warning PM it was an accident, and the warning can then be removed.

You guys fear mods out of ignorance/because it's cool to think "authority = corruption" before stopping to think that just maybe, they're human beings too.

Well I've enjoyed my stay here :L
View attachment 33771
Twas worth it
edit: Christmas cleaning guh, I always get my presents spoiled bruh
The worst/most offending thing about this is the ugly light forum skin.

I agree, the mods will eventually get pissed with all the tags they're receiving. Right now, I will show you a demonstration of tagging on Smashboards:
Tagging other users:

Tagging mods (and Champion of War VII):

Tagging IsmaR:

The difference is that the later two are dangerous. One annoys, the other seals coffins.
I actually don't check alerts/tags, so I don't care if anyone does so.

Odds are my advanced name searching ability/intuition (including those cute lil' intentionally vague references/typos) will notify me before anything. And even then, I usually don't care enough to/forget to reply.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Finally someone has uploaded this epicness, I hope a loop gets uploaded soon too

Im totally buying this OST; it has emotional, powerful and kick*** music and great guitar work
Also I need to check if Marty Friedman (former Megadeth guitarrist) worked songs here

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Also
As you so keenly demonstrated, the key is to not move.

Except, y'know, you can talk to mods/explain to them in the warning PM it was an accident, and the warning can then be removed.

You guys fear mods out of ignorance/because it's cool to think "authority = corruption" before stopping to think that just maybe, they're human beings too.
Since when did EVERYONE fear mods on this forum?

D

Deleted member

Since when did EVERYONE fear mods on this forum?
I've always feared mods. I once knew a pretty fun guy who turned all serious and stop having fun-ish when he became a mod.

And don't even get me started on admins.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I don't recall being fearful of the mods. I find the generalization insulting!

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
He-Who-Shall-Not Be-Named
Not sure why we're all worried, you were all on my "list" anyway. Right after Aerodrome, of course.

I've always feared mods. I once knew a pretty fun guy who turned all serious and stop having fun-ish when he became a mod.

And don't even get me started on admins.
I thought the same thing for a while, but then I saw the Disco Room board.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Well not all mods are to be feared. In fact some mods are pretty fun and lax. Its only the super strict ones you have to watch out for.
Not sure why we're all worried, you were all on my "list" anyway. Right after Aerodrome, of course.
Dont worry, I'm not scared of you anymore~!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I thought the same thing for a while, but then I saw the Disco Room board.
This guy wasn't on this board. The mods here seem pretty cool from my limited interaction with them.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Is it just me, or is this thread starting to draw parallels to Miiverse?
It started out humble enough, but then along the line it got crazier. Then when people finally start putting their foot down, some of the regulars start to become anti-establishment and complain. Then they're trying to find ways to get around by moving to other threads.

All we need left is poorly drawn art and we're good.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
It started out humble enough, but then along the line it got crazier. Then when people finally start putting their foot down, some of the regulars start to become anti-establishment and complain. Then they're trying to find ways to get around by moving to other threads.

Miiverse? That means we'll start asking for Goku, and calling Sakurai "Samurai"?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
How come there isn't a feature to delete your own posts if you accidentally Double post. x.x Look at my Accidental dp is killing me
Anyone else ever wrapped any of their own Chrismas presents?
this yeah my parents dont even care if I see my presents befor they are wraped. They say me and my sister are grown women now, It shouldnt even matter XD

yaaay my dp was gone, woop @Kermit the Ninja thanks for that tip, you wonderful witch

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Poorly drawn art? Your wish is my command.

WE ARE NOW MIIVERSE!

D

Deleted member

Is it bad that I kind of like these rules? I was trying to stop/limit my use of gifs and now I get infracted for using them without substance. That is totally fine with me.
yaaay my dp was gone, woop @Kermit the Ninja thanks for that tip, you wonderful witch
You're welco- wait a second...

"witch"
I see what you did there

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
We Miiverse? Okay!

Hay guise! Smash 4 sucks! Its just Brawl 2.0! It still does not have Goku or Dante from Dwebble may try! CoD is better!

/Braincell-less mode

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
How much balls much a bug catcher have to think he stands a chance against the Hoenn pokemon league champion

My lowest level pokemon is 30 levels above any of his pokemon, and that pokemon is 30 levels below my strongest pokemon

D

Deleted member

That Madoka isn't that bad actually.
That's not Madoka, that's meduka, the "protagonist" of meduka meguca. I cropped it, the full image is here:

It's meant to be bad though; meduka is based off of various off-model shots of Madoka.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom