• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
I gave my best friend, and the girl I love, her Christmas gifts tonight and for some reason I was super anxious about it. But she liked them and gave me the biggest hug ever and I haven't stopped smiling since.
Awwww. I wish I was sensitive enough to do that sort of stuff nowadays. They must like what you got them.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
I gave my best friend, and the girl I love, her Christmas gifts tonight and for some reason I was super anxious about it. But she liked them and gave me the biggest hug ever and I haven't stopped smiling since.
I'll never understand love. Mostly because this is the first time I've experienced it. But meh, my love life is no one's business.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I don't main him because King Dedede exists. :awesome:
Everyone wants the D(3).
:4dedede:
Ah, love...
And now I am your name.

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
I'll never understand love. Mostly because this is the first time I've experienced it. But meh, my love life is no one's business.
I felt real love one time before. It was ripped away from me and I never was the same. I've gotten past it but that doesn't change I am a different man than before because of it. I did grow up at least.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I have something against characters without a real third jump.
Well, Yoshi doesn't like you too. :p

I have nothing against Yoshi, I've been a fan of Yoshi since I was six years old.

I just don't see why Megatron out of all transformers would pick him.
It's supposed to be a joke where the evil villain likes cute things like Ganondorf having a secret affection for kittens or something... Fine... Megatron's other main is R.O.B. since he doesn't like the other fleshbags.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I've never had the desire to be in a relationship.

I don't know. While I know I'm not attracted to other males, I've also never "truly" felt attracted to a girl before. Maybe it's simply because I've never formed a close friendship with a girl before, but the thought of being in some kind of relationship like that has never appealed to me either. Nor has dating.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
And now I am your name.
Dont be jealous. it just isn't for some people. That isn't bad if you are single. I dont know why people fel bad if they are single
I've never had the desire to be in a relationship.

I don't know. While I know I'm not attracted to other males, I've also never "truly" felt attracted to a girl before. Maybe it's simply because I've never formed a close friendship with a girl before, but the thought of being in some kind of relationship like that has never appealed to me either. Nor has dating.
Then you are what they(tumblr) calls Asexual which only make me thing you are an amoeba that reproduces by budding

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I felt real love one time before. It was ripped away from me and I never was the same. I've gotten past it but that doesn't change I am a different man than before because of it. I did grow up at least.
I died once... I got over it.

By santa do you mean my parents?. I never believed in santa
Hey, there are children here! You've just crushed their hopes, dreams, and blissful ignorance. I hope you're happy. :glare:

T

Trick or Treat

Dont be jealous. it just isn't for some people. That isn't bad if you are single. I dont know why people fel bad if they are single
I can kind of understand it. At least when you've never had a relationship. It can make you feel unwantable and lonely. Plus it's nice having someone.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Dating didn't appeal to me, either, until I tried it. The best thing to do is to get yourself out there, find out what you like in a person, and pursue that.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Dating didn't appeal to me, either, until I tried it. The best thing to do is to get yourself out there, find out what you like in a person, and pursue that.
The darker turn is when people only like a specific part of someone... Like money. Gold diggers everywhere. :p

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I can kind of understand it. At least when you've never had a relationship. It can make you feel unwantable and lonely. Plus it's nice having someone.
And it is also nice NOT having someone too. I actually focused on school when my other other ex gf broke up with me for.... idk what reason, I was never happier. the current gf I have is amazing in the fact she understand college take up half of my time.
It's not about being single. It's about not being lonely.
you cant be lonely when you know you love yourself

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I don't know. Maybe, as I said, if one day I happened to become friends with a girl, and happened to develop a close bond with her...maybe my thoughts would suddenly change. That's something I'd have to completely and naturally have to end up experiencing to find out.

I definitely know I've never been attracted to someone just based on their looks though.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I found hilarious that this became a relationship talk just when I was reading an article that says that Heartbreak Syndrome is incurable
Welcome to the Social Thread where anything and everything is a topic. I could mention "Horse" and we'd be talking about horses like no tomorrow. :p

Can I tell you to go to bed now?
Tell KenithTheGatherer a bedtime story! :)

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
My dad once dated one. She almost completely broke him mentally. **** those people.
Yeah... At least your dad didn't date someone who only loved say, his eyes. It'd be a real life horror story.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Welcome to the Social Thread where anything and everything is a topic. I could mention "Horse" and we'd be talking about horses like no tomorrow. :p
Horses you say?

Could we compromise with poni-

(shot repeatedly again)

Idontregretmakingthisjoke

____

Also, I've never really cared for the whole "Waifu/Husbando" thing.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Horses you say?

Could we compromise with poni-

(shot repeatedly again)

Idontregretmakingthisjoke

____

Also, I've never really cared for the whole "Waifu/Husbando" thing.
I did, until I became 18, I think, and discovered real women are much more interesting.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
And it is also nice NOT having someone too. I actually focused on school when my other other ex gf broke up with me for.

you cant be lonely when you know you love yourself
Oh, that explains the lonely feeling then.

I've been out of school for years now and I'm just going through the motions of surviving right now, I dunno.
I know that I don't just want to be with someone for the sake of being in a relationship. I just want someone to be there. For the rest of my life. Like a wife. Or cats.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I died once... I got over it.

Hey, there are children here! You've just crushed their hopes, dreams, and blissful ignorance. I hope you're happy. :glare:
There are children here?!
QUICK! GET THEM AWAY !
THEY'RE TOO YOUNG FOR THE SOCIAL THREAD

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I did, until I became 18, I think, and discovered real women are much more interesting.
There are people who do the opposite - they find people too finicky or too dull. Something about purity and something about insecurity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom