• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingslime301

Smash Journeyman
Snips Trophy Description: This young unicorn is a great friend of snails, a lesser intelligent unicorn, he along with snails tend to be troublemakers around ponyville from time, to time even one time where both of them awakened ursa minor that though cause almost no wreckage, almost could killed somepony. Nobody truly knows however what their cutie mark means(Maybe except for Snips himself). Though I got one question between these two. If their names are based on the "How Boys Are Created" poem, does that mean they both are the reason why stallions exist? Eh, maybe that's stretching it too much......................

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I am sensing invisible people! The user counter does not match up with the listed viewers!

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

Anybody here got an extra brush and comb to spare? I tried to make my hair look softer and now it just looks a lot messier instead like I just got out of bed and swept the floor with my head. ¦D

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Not true; if you realize it immediately, edit your post and then report yourself, you never get an infraction.

It works for me anyway...
Pretty much. Warnings are mostly just a heads up, especially ones about double posting. DP warnings are handed out to new and non-regular users who don't realize there's an edit button all the time.

Only time an infraction is really given if it's beyond obvious spam or if you ignored a warning you got a short time ago, which I think has only happened once for me, though ironically it did put them over the ban limit.

Again, to new users and guests, feel free to ask the staff questions. :)

Kingslime301

Smash Journeyman
50 fact direct in a nutshell:
In the 3ds version: we has less content.
BUAT ON THA WEE U VERSION: WE HAD EVERYTHING!!!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I used to know what the original song was, but I haven't heard it in forever.

Edit:
Here it is.
I hope I'm not the only right here to know what this song was before it got associated with the whole Illuminati thing.

Granted, I haven't watched X-Files itself before but I've known about the series existence and it's theme song for quite sometime now. I really should try getting into the show itself sometime.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
I hope I'm not the only right here to know what this song was before it got associated with the whole Illuminati thing.

Granted, I haven't watched X-Files itself before but I've known about the series existence and it's theme song for quite sometime now. I really should try getting into the show itself sometime.
I knew what it was and when I found the whole montage parodies thing, to me this was really funny XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom