• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
I LOVE THAT THIS THING EXISTS.
That was an old insider in our Shulk support group! Oh man, those were amazing times.
I've tagged Sheddy already

Nothing is melee.
Cept melee
*ROCKET RACCOON INTENSIFIES*
You stealing my catchphrase?

EDIT: Shoot, accidentally double posted. Mods plz fix

Last edited by a moderator:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I got a double posting warning, anyone know what that's about?
Just the mods being unfair. There's no option here for non-mods/admins to delete a post so if you accidentally doublepost, you're doomed.

Losho

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheLosho
3DS FC
3883-7759-0830
Just the mods being unfair. There's no option here for non-mods/admins to delete a post so if you accidentally doublepost, you're doomed.
Ah, sometimes my smashboards reloads when I post so it may have put two. /shrug.

D

Deleted member

Not true; if you realize it immediately, edit your post and then report yourself, you never get an infraction.

It works for me anyway...

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I got a double posting warning, anyone know what that's about?
I didnt see you double post all but it is better to talk to a mod
Not true; if you realize it immediately, edit your post and then report yourself, you never get an infraction.

It works for me anyway...
You sure about that? I would be scared to try XD

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Speaking of Smash 4 mods....I'm more interested in the potential equivalent to BRSTMs. (S4STMs?) I wanna put in some music I would've wanted to be in the game.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Speaking of Smash 4 mods....I'm more interested in the potential equivalent to BRSTMs. (S4STMs?) I wanna put in some music I would've wanted to be in the game.
I've never been a modder, but I'd love to have the ability to put in all the music I wanted in the game that didn't make the cut.

Battle! Zinnia, Plasm Wraith, Mine Cart Carnage, Phoenix Wright, oh, those poor masterpieces...

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
I tend to double post by accident because I sometimes forget I already made a post. :laugh: Surprised I never got an infraction from it though, but it's been mostly in a social group so I guess that's why.

T

Trick or Treat

Alright here goes. It's happening.

Only I wpuld make a big deal out of this.

I am a loser.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
I tend to double post by accident because I sometimes forget I already made a post. :laugh: Surprised I never got an infraction from it though, but it's been mostly in a social group so I guess that's why.
Sometimes I assume that someone must have posted, but the Social Thread chooses that exact moment to not be active

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Alright here goes. It's happening.

Only I wpuld make a big deal out of this.

I am a loser.
I "wpuld" make a deal out of your grammar, but honestly, I am but a piece of toast.

Just tell yourself

"I'M FINE!"

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
To be off the topic for a sec.
upload_2014-12-23_19-54-47.png

Have I been the only one getting this on Chrome? I've been struck with it for quite a while and I don't know why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom