• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Someone who was brought up in discussion yesterday for his ridiculous reviews on video games. Specifically, calling bad games on some of the most critically acclaimed video games history has offered (Super Mario World, Ocarina of Time, modern Pokemon games, etc.)

He was also a self-proclaimed Lucario with a Glaceon avatar "who doesn't like Pokemon anymore."
Sounds like a mega ass hole. So being suspended seems right.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Actually, she (much like other users) doesn't show her status. Which means her name won't be shown in the "Users Viewing Thread" section on the bottom. This also means she could already be here (or has been here).
This is going to be good.
[indiana_jones_eating_popcorn.gif]
So, any final thoughts for our good friend @ WolfieXVII ❂ WolfieXVII ❂ ?
I didn't want to "hold on" during our last match with Obobobobbodoballama.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I didn't even know who he was yesterday, either. I just looked at his Youtube bio. His first words were...

"I am a Lucario..."

And I cried.
What makes it even more ironic is he possibly talks trash about Pokémon the most and he used to have a rule 34 Glaceon pic as his avatar.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I'm assuming that you can get banned by bothering mods right... Yeah... You might want to stop that.

Losho

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheLosho
3DS FC
3883-7759-0830
Winter break begins now! So happy to have more smash and boards time!

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
You should all watch SammySonicFan's videos. His videos are of high quality, are really objective and he makes good statements. I can't recommend them enough.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I have nothing better to do and it will distract me from thinking about Spanish, so yes.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

WE LOVE YOU, KERMIT WE LOVE YOU KILL YOURSELF AGAIIIIIIN

HAVE MY CHILDREN

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I'm assuming that you can get banned by bothering mods right... Yeah... You might want to stop that.
I agree, the mods will eventually get pissed with all the tags they're receiving. Right now, I will show you a demonstration of tagging on Smashboards:
Tagging other users:

Tagging mods (and Champion of War VII):

Tagging IsmaR:

The difference is that the later two are dangerous. One annoys, the other seals coffins.

D

Deleted member

You should all watch SammySonicFan's videos. His videos are of high quality, are really objective and he makes good statements. I can't recommend them enough.
What about Mariotehplumber? Are his videos good? :troll:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Y'all like to live dangerously right?

Anyway; finally is Dec 24 in Japan so Im sitting here waiting for someone to upload the SM Crystal soundrack in Youtube to check it out and maybe buy it later.

Last edited:

Zebkeet

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ivan_Revi_Adames
I agree, the mods will eventually get pissed with all the tags they're receiving. Right now, I will show you a demonstration of tagging on Smashboards:
Tagging other users:

Tagging mods (and Champion of War VII):

Tagging IsmaR:

The difference is that the later two are dangerous. One annoys, the other seals coffins.
Yea.... I was going to stop anyway to watch the VGBC stream. IsmaR can carry on with her day. I'm tired.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Y'all like to live dangerously right?

Anyway; finally is Dec 24 in Japan so Im sitting here waiting for someone to upload the SM Crystal soundrack in Youtube to check it out and maybe buy it later.
I swear if any of you type "YOLO", I'm going to start curbstomping people.

What's SM Crystal?

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I swear if any of you type "YOLO", I'm going to start curbstomping people.

What's SM Crystal?
Ayyy lmao

I got 2 much swag 4 u bruh. I dun trip wen I spit theze ill rhymez

2k14 we n dis #YoloSwagGetMoney

...What the hell did I just type?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yay!
So you were in Busy Land as well.
Lots of people are moving out of Busy Land for the winter.
Yeah, I was filled with the busy. Teachers trying to fit as much crap as possible in before the break and working on the worst possible days will do that. I do have the entire rest of the week off from everything though, so that's nice.

And you didn't even get us souvenirs?
What cruel human being does that?!
I give you my tears:

Fresh from Spanish class.

Soul.

I heard Gligar13Vids got his YouTube account terminated. Lmao, good riddance. "I hate popular games so I'm gonna compare them with first person shooters like Battlefield, CoD, etc!" - Gligar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom