• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
You a snitch! You know what happens to snitches? They get caught faster than Harry Potter in a Quidditch game. Once they get caught, they get stitches, word, son! You ain't gon' be ready, ma young'in, nahmean? Word, nahmean? We gon' lay a smackdown on you, son. Word, son. You ain't gon' wake up until you in Glasgow, Scotland, ma yute! You gon' get a beatdown like Freddy JoeZ in Dark Souls 2, soldier. Nahmean, soulja? Gonna break yo' back like Bane did to Batman. Then we gon' stomp you up like a tree stump. You know what a tree stump is, boy? :p

Anyway, what was your first memories of SSB? I vaguely remember 64... Really vaguely. All I remember is wanting the game soley because Luigi and Link were in the game. Also, I remember Fox and his Fire Fox in 64... Oh, my childhood...

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Yes. You silly
you don't like fun, don't you?? silly silly boy
Anyway, what was your first memories of SSB? I vaguely remember 64... Really vaguely. All I remember is wanting the game soley because Luigi and Link were in the game. Also, I remember Fox and his Fire Fox in 64... Oh, my childhood...
Melee ... really... That was my first smash game

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
You a snitch! You know what happens to snitches? They get caught faster than Harry Potter in a Quidditch game. Once they get caught, they get stitches, word, son! You ain't gon' be ready, ma young'in, nahmean? Word, nahmean? We gon' lay a smackdown on you, son. Word, son. You ain't gon' wake up until you in Glasgow, Scotland, ma yute! You gon' get a beatdown like Freddy JoeZ in Dark Souls 2, soldier. Nahmean, soulja? :p

You just had to do that didnt ya, a fool *shakes finger* TISK TISK
really what a ******* move
You know what we do with snitches, right?
Lmaooooo, as long as she thinks nothing of a random Smashboards users tag, then we'll be good.
NAHMEAN?

Last edited:

Zebkeet

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ivan_Revi_Adames
You a snitch! You know what happens to snitches? They get caught faster than Harry Potter in a Quidditch game. Once they get caught, they get stitches, word, son! You ain't gon' be ready, ma young'in, nahmean? Word, nahmean? We gon' lay a smackdown on you, son. Word, son. You ain't gon' wake up until you in Glasgow, Scotland, ma yute! You gon' get a beatdown like Freddy JoeZ in Dark Souls 2, soldier. Nahmean, soulja? Gonna break yo' back like Bane did to Batman. Then we gon' stomp you up like a tree stump. You know what a tree stump is, boy? :p

First memory was of my first Mario f-air spike in melee. I peed my pants.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Lmaooooo, as long as she thinks nothing of a random Smashboards users tag, then we'll be good.
NAHMEAN?
She's going to know; she's not stupid. IsmaR is defintely going to check why she was tagged even if it means cold-blooded torture interrogation. :p

First memory was of my first Mario f-air spike in melee. I peed my pants.
Er... Why?

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Get out of my nation and my language, you illiterate grass snake.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
At least IsmaR isn't here. Yet.:troll:
Actually, she (much like other users) doesn't show her status. Which means her name won't be shown in the "Users Viewing Thread" section on the bottom. This also means she could already be here (or has been here).

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
@IsmaR
Don't mind me, I'm just a lttle tattle tale:drifloon:
Lmao, THAT mod got tagged. This will be interesting.

Still I wanna do this too you regardless

Also, first memories of Smash?
When I spiked my friend with Captain Falcon for the first time

YOU'RE ONE TO TALK
Burnt toast
*runs
I think you mean "Charred" :troll:

D

Deleted member

Erm.. anything new?

Oh guys. Gligar13Vids is suspended. Praise the lord
Notice the suspended word. If the account was terminated, he would never come back to YT unless he makes another account. So after some months here and there he'll come back.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Get out of my nation and my language, you illiterate grass snake.
Because I don't understand what illiterate means, I'm gonna take that as disrespect. Watch your mouth. :p

Vague reference. See if you can figure it out. Hint: it involves a short comedian.

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Because I don't understand what illiterate means, I'm gonna take that as disrespect. Watch your mouth. :p

Vague reference. See if you can figure it out. Hint: it involves a short comedian.
Aren't all short people automatically funny? The way they waddle always makes me laugh.

Don't laugh at that. T'is a disrespectful joke. Or should I say an illiterate joke.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Aren't all short people automatically funny? The way they waddle always makes me laugh.

Don't laugh at that. T'is a disrespectful joke. Or should I say an illiterate joke.
Ganondorf's funny and he's humongous. :p

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Who is this Gligar YouTuber?
Someone who was brought up in discussion yesterday for his ridiculous reviews on video games. Specifically, calling bad games on some of the most critically acclaimed video games history has offered (Super Mario World, Ocarina of Time, modern Pokemon games, etc.)

He was also a self-proclaimed Lucario with a Glaceon avatar "who doesn't like Pokemon anymore."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom