• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Smash Mothers Crystal.
Searched it and got nothing relevant to that.

Ayyy lmao

I got 2 much swag 4 u bruh. I dun trip wen I spit theze ill rhymez

2k14 we n dis #YoloSwagGetMoney

...What the hell did I just type?
xX420_blazeit_yoloswagXx :charizard:
*loads shotgun* I should have expected this... Yes, Snivy can own shotguns. Heck, we even compete from time to time in clay Pidgey shooting. :p

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I agree, the mods will eventually get pissed with all the tags they're receiving. Right now, I will show you a demonstration of tagging on Smashboards:
Tagging other users:

Tagging mods (and Champion of War VII):

Tagging IsmaR:

The difference is that the later two are dangerous. One annoys, the other seals coffins.
upload_2014-12-23_19-1-22.png

Question.
Is 3 times too many?
I like how 2 of the times I've tagged Warchamp was just to say hi.
I do that a lot don't I.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I heard Gligar13Vids got his YouTube account terminated. Lmao, good riddance. "I hate popular games so I'm gonna compare them with first person shooters like Battlefield, CoD, etc!" - Gligar
He was totally not a lucario either!

D

Deleted member

Ha, I turned on safe search and found me a useable holiday avatar. I will wear it for 2 days.

Godzillathewonderdog

Smash Master
I made a Christmas song about the our favorite space dragon. I made it a long time, but I thought I'd wait till the Christmas season to post it. Hope you enjoy.
You know Villager and Wii Fit Trainer and Rosalina and Little Mac, Greninja and Palutena and Robin and Shulk, but do you recall the most wanted newcomer of all? Ridley the big space dragon was an extremely large guy and if you ever saw him you would know that's not a lie. All of the Ridley haters used to laugh and mock his size, they hated Ridley so much that they'ed even make up lies. Then one development day, Sakurai came to say, Ridley with your size so big, I made you a boss, can you dig? Ridley got really angry, and killed everyone promptly, Ridley the big space dragon you'll go down in infamy.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I made a Christmas song about the our favorite space dragon. I made it a long time, but I thought I'd wait till the Christmas season to post it. Hope you enjoy.
You know Villager and Wii Fit Trainer and Rosalina and Little Mac, Greninja and Palutena and Robin and Shulk, but do you recall the most wanted newcomer of all? Ridley the big space dragon was an extremely large guy and if you ever saw him you would know that's not a lie. All of the Ridley haters used to laugh and mock his size, they hated Ridley so much that they'ed even make up lies. Then one development day, Sakurai came to say, Ridley with your size so big, I made you a boss, can you dig? Ridley got really angry, and killed everyone promptly, Ridley the big space dragon you'll go down in infamy.
You just won the award for the most random post of today. Congratulations! Here's your prize:

A random picture.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Aren't some of the songs on Youtube? *is listening to Tiara Boomerang at the moment* Hmm, I like it.
Im glad you're enjoying the song
Only the promoted ones, like the Opening (Moon Pride), Ending and Moon Tiara Boomerang; the soundtrack released tomorrow (today in Japan) contains the Transformation Themes of the Scouts and other BGM.

It's already up in iTunes Store but all is in japanese so im having trouble to preview it on my iTunes

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992

It's *sniff* beautiful! I think I might have to play Brawl again.
W̶̸̢̲̘͇̯͍ͥͮͥ͂ͤ̂̿͋̂ͧ̾͛́̃͟͠H̷̵́̂̏̄̈̓ͯ̋̃ͣ̉ͯͬ̾ͮ̐̃͠͏̥̟͚̞̲̭̬͍̹̟͢A̴̺̺̙̰̬̺͚͈͉̬̙͇̻̍͂́̌̃ͭ̓͒̋̏ͫ̚̚Ṭ̵̥̩̭͎͔͙͈̖̘̠͈̦͓̘͈͈̰̅̑̉͊ͥ̆͒̊̀̕͠

D

Deleted member

W̶̸̢̲̘͇̯͍ͥͮͥ͂ͤ̂̿͋̂ͧ̾͛́̃͟͠H̷̵́̂̏̄̈̓ͯ̋̃ͣ̉ͯͬ̾ͮ̐̃͠͏̥̟͚̞̲̭̬͍̹̟͢A̴̺̺̙̰̬̺͚͈͉̬̙͇̻̍͂́̌̃ͭ̓͒̋̏ͫ̚̚Ṭ̵̥̩̭͎͔͙͈̖̘̠͈̦͓̘͈͈̰̅̑̉͊ͥ̆͒̊̀̕͠
Shulkle. He can use the Monado's Power to deal the highest amount of damage in Pokemon Chronicles.

If we ever get to modding Smash 4, I want this in HD.
On Shulk instead of Toon Link too.

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
They are in the starting phases. I've seen a couple of Mario Kart 8 hacks already, but they aren't that interesting yet.
they need to hack ssb4 asap

DO IT

FOR THE SHULKLES

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

ill gut ya like a fish :^)

nah that joke was too harsh coming from me
It's fine, my response was kind of harsh anyway. I just hate that how even though the PMDT has no plans to make a PM for Smash 4 some people are still like "Smash 4 isn't Melee, better fix it"

Last edited by a moderator:

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
It's fine, my response was kind of harsh anyway. I just hate that how even though the PMDT has no plans to make a PM for Smash 4 some people are still like "Smash 4 isn't Melee, better fix it"
id love a mega mod for SSB4 but for more stages/characters. that is if DLC doesnt happen though

but really though

shulkle

that has to be priority #1

super smash shuckles

everyone is shuckle now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom