• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I'm a Digimon, I don't eat seeds. It's more curious that you even know the effects of these seeds though...
Season 1 says you lie!

Besides, the seeds are weapons! And thus I must know how they work! Its called being a professional! I throw them at others and so I know the effects!

T

Trick or Treat

Also side note, tonight is the night. The giving of the gifts.

why am i nervous

am i death

Last edited by a moderator:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Season 1 says you lie!

Besides, the seeds are weapons! And thus I must know how they work! Its called being a professional! I throw them at others and so I know the effects!
I'm not from Season 1. :p

Personal experience is the best indicator of knowledge, if you desire to know the effects of the seeds, you have to have experimented with them yourself. Thus, by knowing the full effects of the seeds, you have likely ate them to understand them.

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I'm not from Season 1. :p

Personal experience is the best indicator of knowledge, if you desire to know the effects of the seeds, you have to have experimented with them yourself. Thus, by knowing the full effects of the seeds, you have likely ate them to understand them.
Or! I threw it at someone and read their thoughts with THE AURA and learned what happened!

T

Trick or Treat

I think it's because today when we were texting it was kinda weird so I don't know...

because there is a chance the person my or may not like the gift. That is when I glare and take the gift back saying " Oh you dont like this over $100 gift? Oh well my other friend will"
Well she's the only one I'm giving anything to. D:

Have you killed a person by touching them?

If yes, I suggest leather gloves.
I thought that one time was just a coincidence...

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Season 1 says you lie!

You mean we're not supposed to eat them?
Huh.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I think it's because today when we were texting it was kinda weird so I don't know...

Well she's the only one I'm giving anything to. D:

I thought that one time was just a coincidence...
Gloves hide all your secrets. I mean look at this guy.

Would believe he's a *bleeeeeeeeeeep*?

Losho

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheLosho
3DS FC
3883-7759-0830
Warning Received
There are two kinds of people in this world that like Peach: the female demographic, and Armada. Unless you're one or the other, I need more proof.
I have performed the armada combo twice in tournament, am I armada now?

MY PIKA AMIIBO IS A DISRESPECTFUL A-HOLE.
My princess is just a peach!

Last edited by a moderator:

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
But I get hungry from time to time. You can't blame a plushie toy for wanting food.
I'd suggest grabbing a snickers instead of a hallucination creating seed honestly.

Your train of thought appears to be: "Im hungry! Better eat some shrooms!" Thats not healthy!

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I have performed the armada combo twice in tournament, am I armada now?
I guess... :\

I'd suggest grabbing a snickers instead of a hallucination creating seed honestly.

Your train of thought appears to be: "Im hungry! Better eat some shrooms!" Thats not healthy!
YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO DAD!

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod

Yé, it's normal.
That's some effed up foreplay... I really need to finish Far Cry 3... Speaking of which, what are your backlogs like. I have... about 80? Oh the shame...

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Maybe the one from the animated universe, but not this one. He looks like a sex offender. :ohwell:
Brave and the Bold Aquaman is hype though.

Also, if he gets the hook hand, it better come with attachments like forks, spoons, magnifying glasses, and some BS magic cannon thing.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Been cleaning the house for Santa's arrival and playing Xenoblade all day, how's everything out here?
Good... well until a certain someone starting with "I" comes along.
Anyway, me and my family have to start cleaning up soon for Christmas tomorrow..... I also have this odd feeling that I got CoD: AW from my sister, because she spoiled part of my Christmas present shes giving to me this year :glare:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom