• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Oh yeah, I remember that. Superman was really OP back in the day and then he slowly became more like Hercules or something. Batman started out sort of campy before being all gloomy and the Joker was goofy, but now he's an insane psychopath who apparently feels no pain from his face being ripped off and stapled back on. At least the Flash... Oh...
And everyone still knows that Aquaman is the Luigi of the JL despite proving himself over the years.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
And everyone still knows that Aquaman is the Luigi of the JL despite proving himself over the years.
Aquaman, the underfish of the JL. :p

Speaking of which, what's with DC and making characters all gritty and -bleep-? Aquaman grows a beard, loses his hand, and attaches a harpoon on his stump, Red Arrow gets addicted to drugs, loses his arm, gets a robotic arm, and The Question dies of lung cancer.

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Just Christmas Eve for me (for 3 hours starting at 6 am)
I can only guess how many hours I'll be working, as I work at a pub/restaurant. We can only begin to finish when the last table order comes in.

I'm working Eve from 5pm, and Xmas Day from 10am. I can only hope it won't be busy, otherwise, I assume the people that do come really don't like cooking their own meals, let alone Xmas dinners.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Speaking of Christmas, it seems that all I'll be getting is rain on both Eve and Day.
Better than nothing.

I still wish the UK got proper layers of snow. We haven't had a White Christmas for a few years, now.

We've only experienced a short amount of snowfall and sleet last week. That's it. >_>

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Its been raining all week. I dont want to hear any of it.
Ditto. It's nasty as hell outside right now and it's really weird since it gets warm at night at times and it's all gloomy and -bleep-. This is the opposite of last year when it was cold as hell - oxymoron or is it?! - until May?

I'd rather live somewhere with a consistent and mild climate.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Does that make his evil twin brother, Ocean Master, his Waluigi?

I mean, he's got the signature colour already. And I barely know anything about him except he likes tennis.

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Does that make his evil twin brother, Ocean Master, his Waluigi?

I mean, he's got the signature colour already.
Is Ocean Master added into spin-offs as a space-filler?

If so, then yes.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Lucky. I wished it rained on both days as well :ohwell:
Not really, I was personally hoping for a White Christmas myself. Sure, knowing New England we'll get more, but it's not the same.

Better than nothing.

I still wish the UK got proper layers of snow. We haven't had a White Christmas for a few years, now.

We've only experienced a short amount of snowfall and sleet last week. That's it. >_>
Still, I would have preferred it over gloomy weather.

Kick ***.
Well personally I'm not one to fight.

Speaking of which...
Can anyone tell me who thought this was a good idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom