• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936
Hey guys, I just got my 3DS! Now I just need to charge the battery for 3 and a halh hours and download Smash 3DS, then I will be able to ply with you!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Hey guys, I just got my 3DS! Now I just need to charge the battery for 3 and a halh hours and download Smash 3DS, then I will be able to ply with you!
You can download while it's charging

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
If you have a better name in mind, do tell. I'm not exactly the more imaginative person around.
Smash social thread 4.0 Nintendo Revolution U fantastic bombastic christmas edition & aura!

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
You know what they say about yellow snow...
Especially if there's little droplets of black, glowing green, and purple chunks! :p

Edit: That was weird. Were you editing in the middle of that?

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Now that I think about it, wouldn't the Premium membership be considered "Happy Happyism"? I mean, they go around wearing blue, and try to convert others to Premium. I wonder...

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Now that I think about it, wouldn't the Premium membership be considered "Happy Happyism"? I mean, they go around wearing blue, and try to convert others to Premium. I wonder...
Wouldn't they need to have a girlfriend that is just as blue?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
i refuse not to believe it isnt canon bcus supes and bats r equals nd bats just barely out smarted him

that and supes knew that it was a fake cardiac arrest.
It's not canon, it never happenned on Earth-One/Earth-Two/New Earth/Earth-Prime/whatever next mainstream universe DC decides to make every new reboot.

Um, yeah, the physical normal human and the kryptonian are totally equals.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
But he first appeared in a pokemon mystery dungeon game, as some sort of statue.
The statue was just a nod to him and the upcoming 4th generation, nothing more. Lucario has much more to do with the movie then he does Mystery Dungeon.

Now if he was caught with things like X-Eye seeds, that would be a different story.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Wouldn't they need to have a girlfriend that is just as blue?
Who's to say they don't?
The hell are you on?....
Well I'm just saying, ain't it a little too coincidental that Premium just so happens to be blue? And on top of that, I've seen my fair share of threads to know that Premium users have been trying to get others into it for quite some time.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
It's not canon, it never happenned on Earth-One/Earth-Two/New Earth/Earth-Prime/whatever next mainstream universe DC decides to make every new reboot.

Um, yeah, the physical normal human and the kryptonian are totally equals.
I'm calling bs. There is no way one of the most overpowered heroes in fiction is equal to one of the most overrated heroes in fiction.

They just nerf Superman just to please fanboys.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
So am I one of the only people here who has to work on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day?

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I'm calling bs. There is no way one of the most overpowered heroes in fiction is equal to one of the most overrated heroes in fiction.

They just nerf Superman just to please fanboys.
Oh yeah, I remember that. Superman was really OP back in the day and then he slowly became more like Hercules or something. Batman started out sort of campy before being all gloomy and the Joker was goofy, but now he's an insane psychopath who apparently feels no pain from his face being ripped off and stapled back on. At least the Flash... Oh...

I can't HELP IT. You knew I was depressed!!!:sadeyes:
Then get help?

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
He's probably on bath salts. :p
I'll have you know that I am perfectly in check of my body.
...What? You don't believe me? Well I don't believe you! Maybe your the bath salt! I'M IN INNOCENT! I AIN'T-*shot*
*collapse*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom