• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Was there ever a reason why Sonic's mouth is on the side and not y'know... CENTERED?! WHAT IS HE?! A FREAKING FLOUNDERHOGHEDGE?!

Don't post an image of a flounder or any fish by the way; I have a phobia of fish.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I JUST SORT OF CAME ACROSS THIS WHILE LISTENING TO THE WII SHOP CHANNEL REMIX.
GUYS.
GUYS WHAT IS THIS!?
It's catchy.
BUT IT IS SO WEIRD!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I JUST SORT OF CAME ACROSS THIS WHILE LISTENING TO THE WII SHOP CHANNEL REMIX.
GUYS.
GUYS WHAT IS THIS!?
It's catchy.
BUT IT IS SO WEIRD!

I just did a search on Google

some namco game

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Finally got to listen the Super Mario Smash Mothers Sailor Moon Crystal OST
It's really good, despite the fact that some songs sound like they came from DBZ Budokai sountrack (and there's nothing wrong with it)

And then there's the Sailor Mars Theme........
Replaying that epic song for the 21th time.

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
I almost started a war. :)
I apparently got an infraction for double posting earlier. XD Ah well, I was a bad boy too at GameSpot's forums. I think I lost like 10 levels when that site had levels, got suspended a couple times. Usually for arguing with other users or trolling or something. XD

I promise I'm a better man now!

Zebkeet

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ivan_Revi_Adames
I apparently got an infraction for double posting earlier. XD Ah well, I was a bad boy too at GameSpot's forums. I think I lost like 10 levels when that site had levels, got suspended a couple times. Usually for arguing with other users or trolling or something. XD

I promise I'm a better man now!
Check the end of page 80.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Inb4 a ZeldaMaster_2 appears and this becomes somekind of "akward-funny-tumblr-like" situation

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
All this time I didn't even know that the Autobot Commander himself once came here.
I guess Optimus like playing SSB. Same thing with @Megatron. :p

Speaking of which, who would their mains be? I can totally see Optimus using Ike, since, y'know, "I fight for my friends". As for Megatron.... Yoshi. :p

kylexv

Smash Master
So, I gotta say my Wonderlocke I talked about yesterday is going smoothly. In the spoiler below is my current team:

Lv. 40: Aurora Beam, Body Slam, Surf, and Swagger (Note: Only Pokemon in my party not received at Level 1)
Lv. 40: Double-Edge, Sleep Powder, Leech Seed, and Petal Dance (Note: Holding a Mega Stone)
Lv. 37: Flail, Agility, Roost, and Fly
Lv. 37: Return, Swift, Future Sight, and Psychic
Lv. 36: Mega Drain, Leech Seed, Mach Punch, and Drain Punch
Lv. 34: Protect, Crunch, Dragon Claw, and Zen Headbutt

T

Trick or Treat

You did it! Yayyyyy!!

...What'd you survive exactly?
I gave my best friend, and the girl I love, her Christmas gifts tonight and for some reason I was super anxious about it. But she liked them and gave me the biggest hug ever and I haven't stopped smiling since.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom