• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
There are people who do the opposite - they find people too finicky or too dull. Something about purity and something about insecurity.
True, I actually think real people, who are fortunately unable being 'perfect' makes them attractive.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I stopped caring about relationships since long ago; after some failed stuff and a girl who played with my feelings I realized that I wasted my time in something irrelvant: Many people say that they're incomplete souls that need its other half and another romantic garbage, that's being weak and dependant IMO
Im alone and feel complete; Im getting a job to continue my studies, saving money for my games, Gym and collections.
The main idea is being happy for oneself and be independent.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I'm not really looking for a relationship right now. I'm too caught up with school work and applying for college to add more load.

I also never seemed to care about forming relationships.

D

Deleted member

I'm not interested at this moment to start such a thing (relationships) at this moment. It's just not the right time to start one. That'd be something on the future. Besides, I get busy and stuff, so I have less time to spend on making one.

What do you think about internet relationships? :troll:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
*blinks*
Wow, when did this turn into the Smash Bros. Opinions of Forming Relationships Thread 1.0? We need to balance this with some stupidity. Luckily, I am an expert at this practice:

Oh KnowYourMeme, where would I be without you?

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
*blinks*
Wow, when did this turn into the Smash Bros. Opinions of Forming Relationships Thread 1.0? We need to balance this with some stupidity. Luckily, I am an expert at this practice:

Oh KnowYourMeme, where would I be without you?
You'd probably be Dead.
Dead from waffle poisoning.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Many people say that they're incomplete souls that need its other half and another romantic garbage, that's being weak and dependant IMO.
That hurts... now I feel like some needy person who can't fend for themselves... I'm actually completely helpless at doing anything.

It's like anything else, some people enjoy games, some people hate them. Opinions on the internet.
It's good to be an independent person, but I'd rather have a companion along for the ride.

R0Y

Smash Master
Significant others can end up being terrible people. Be careful, social thread.

Drink up, Shoot in
Let the beatings begin
Distributor of pain
Your loss becomes my gain

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
That hurts... now I feel like some needy person who can't fend for themselves... I'm actually completely helpless at doing anything.

It's like anything else, some people enjoy games, some people hate them. Opinions on the internet.
It's good to be an independent person, but I'd rather have a companion along for the ride.
Sorry :p I was on that kind of situation (I even wrote poetry ewwww)
My idea for a healthy relationship is that of two independant complete persons who can share that happiness of being complete individually, so there's nothing wrong with having someone else of course

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Oh, that explains the lonely feeling then.

I've been out of school for years now and I'm just going through the motions of surviving right now, I dunno.
I know that I don't just want to be with someone for the sake of being in a relationship. I just want someone to be there. For the rest of my life. Like a wife. Or cats.
Oats will change your life man.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Sorry :p I was on that kind of situation (I even wrote poetry ewwww)
My idea for a healthy relationship is that of two independant complete persons who can share that happiness of being complete individually, so there's nothing wrong with having someone else of course
I'd say a good partner is someone who can beat you at Smash. :troll:

Oats will change your life man.
I am confused.
I was 11 when I did.
Pff, I was very young when I discovered "not safe for work" things.

In fact, you could say it was the first thing I saw.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Oh, that explains the lonely feeling then.

I've been out of school for years now and I'm just going through the motions of surviving right now, I dunno.
I know that I don't just want to be with someone for the sake of being in a relationship. I just want someone to be there. For the rest of my life. Like a wife. Or cats.
I'd say a good partner is someone who can beat you at Smash. :troll:

I am confused.

Pff, I was very young when I discovered "not safe for work" things.

In fact, you could say it was the first thing I saw.
see above quote
Edit: OH YOU SAID CATS NOT OATS
My joke was dumb anyway

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Mods would like to speak to you, infract I think you'll like it
Just read the OP. Posting images is against the rules now? Huh. I'll have to get used to this place having rules. by the way I didn't get infracted so...

Last edited by a moderator:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
That sounds creepy
Well we gotta have fetishes for everything I guess.

We still gotta let the children believe in him even if we don't, Alpaca.
Children visit the Social Thread?
Doesn't sound like a good option if you ask me.

Needs more MLG
I've got a better idea, let's let it die off because it's obnoxious, unfunny, and shows why we really need to reconsider what can be considered "humor".

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Ow the edge. :4darkpit:

Instead of conforming with his original comment, you responded with the more unattractive colored insect.
NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL EDGY!
I was once the wielder of the Edge. I have experience with it.

T

Trick or Treat

It's not like I want a relationship for the sake of having one. Otherwise I would've stayed with my ex-boyfriend. But I just naturally fell for this girl a year ago and have been head over heels since. It just happens.

But it will never happen probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom