• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

I want steel types to have the dark and ghost resistance back. That would be very nice.
If that happened I would be laughing because Smogon (lol) thinks some Pokémon got nerfed due to weaknesses and if they get their resistances back next gen, they would most likely shut up.
Jirachi would be OU easily, there's no doubt. Then we have Metagross, whose Mega Evolution is apparently "broken"; we have Lucario who is frail, and Ferrothorn.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Can't wait for the release of the Black/White 2 manga when he learns that Lacktwo outranks him. lol

Am interested to learn how he lost his memory in ORAS though.

Really? Personally I thought ORAS was equal to BW's plot.
I'm wondering how the manga, if at all, is going to handle
That his Croagunk died on the job...

That's what I want to know, honestly. Though it's unsurprising that the main games didn't delve into it. But yeah, the memory thing is something. I doubt they'd just throw him in to give the player a mega stone...

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
If that happened I would be laughing because Smogon (lol) thinks some Pokémon got nerfed due to weaknesses and if they get them back next gen, they would most likely shut up.
Jirachi would be OU easily, there's no doubt. Then we have Metagross, whose Mega Evolution is apparently "broken"; we have Lucario who is frail, and Ferrothorn.
And there is mega steelix who would easily wall shadow ball and dark pulse and such, with how durable mega steelix is already with neutral damage to ghost and dark I can just imagine the tankyness if it had resistance.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Fixed the title for Rocket. :p

Anyway, speaking of Pokemon side characters, you know who I liked? Yancy. I mean, yeah, she was supposed to be a general waifu character, but she was sweet, what with the hints at her getting nervous due to performances and such (which hit home for me, haha), and the fact that sometimes the Pokemon you traded her showed up on TV :laugh: . It was a nice little sidequest.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

That's what I want to know, honestly. Though it's unsurprising that the main games didn't delve into it. But yeah, the memory thing is something. I doubt they'd just throw him in to give the player a mega stone...
Is supposed to be anyway he regains his memory? Because it'd suck if the Looker never shows up again. I liked that guy. Then again, Oak doesn't show up often lately, which is a bit of a shame.

Anyways, I've been thinking of making a second team. But I don't know who I'm gonna use. Maybe Infernape, Crobat, Metagross, and Charizard X. I'd still need to pick some Water type and maybe an Electric one.

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Besides the fact that the manga is already more violent compared to the rest of the series, Team Plasma is creepy as ****. I definitely see them becoming even more evil than they already are.

Brainwashing people, child abuse, propaganda, cults, kidnappings and attempted murder, illegal science experiments, taking control of Genie Trio/Genesect, etc.

IDK in the manga at least they've established Colress having a Beheeyem and has used it to brainwash people.

Soul.

And there is mega steelix who would easily wall shadow ball and dark pulse and such, with how durable mega steelix is already with neutral damage to ghost and dark I can just imagine the tankyness if it had resistance.
Don't forget Mega Aggron. Both could easily wall things like that.
Mega Aggron would just wall more thanks to Filter.

Also Mawile would be super broken with Dark- and Ghost-type resistances. It would flat out laugh at things like Gengar and Aegislash.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Oh.
My.
God.

I finally got all of Luigi's moves.

Now I just need to complete Marth and then I'll have finished the two most evil characters.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
If that happened I would be laughing because Smogon (lol) thinks some Pokémon got nerfed due to weaknesses and if they get their resistances back next gen, they would most likely shut up.
Don't forget Aegislash, that thing would never come back to OU if it gained a neutrality to those attacks.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Fixed the title for Rocket. :p
Anyway, speaking of Pokemon side characters, you know who I liked? Yancy. I mean, yeah, she was supposed to be a general waifu character, but she was sweet, what with the hints at her getting nervous due to performances and such (which hit home for me, haha), and the fact that sometimes the Pokemon you traded her showed up on TV :laugh: . It was a nice little sidequest.
I forgot about her! I liked her. I don't often choose male avatars, but I'm glad I did in Black 2. She was also really useful.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I forgot about her! I liked her. I don't often choose male avatars, but I'm glad I did in Black 2. She was also really useful.
I cheered whenever she was giving away Togepis. Those things could be used for basically anything on the GTS. :laugh:

And Teddiursas, becuase I love Teddiursas. :p

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Well folks, here we are. All those weeks ago I asked you for a challenge. And boy, what a challenge it was. I asked you to send me anything in a private message, and I would compile all of those things into a story (though some, like those of you who sent in entire songs, had to have their bits...shortened a bit. :p It's still there though).

And now that story is here, and it's a behemoth compared to what's usually posted here.

And now, all that's left is for you to grab some popcorn, and enjoy.
Based Opossum delivered!

Soul.

Don't forget Aegislash, that thing would never come back to OU if it gained a neutrality to those attacks.
Yeah. Aegislash with resistances would be unarguably broken. Like, why would you bring such a Pokémon in a mainstream tier?
I forgot Scizor and Genesect who both benefit from the resistances.

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
With the rising of earth power users and fire punchers, there is actually a number of things that can tackle Aegislash *even Nidoking beats it*

Strofirko

Smash Master
It's very depressing,almost making one year of DKC tropical freeze release,and the game didn't won a single OST award.

Last edited:

Waddler-D

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Waddler-D
Oh.
My.
God.

I finally got all of Luigi's moves.

Now I just need to complete Marth and then I'll have finished the two most evil characters.
Congrats dude! Those moves can be pretty annoying to get sometimes (at least, until I find the cheesiest way to do it)!

TJ-Works said:
ORAS is miles better than X/Y.
My opinion of X and Y is simply this. I have only played the game once and I have yet to get to the second gym because I have very VERY little willpower on going further in the game. There's just a lot to it that rubs me the wrong way and it comes off a bit lifeless. ORAS definitely does well to bring some of that life back AND... I haven't played the third generation!

EDIT: Maybe I'm a little bitter I didn't get the game when they were offering Mega Blaziken..? *Looks at ORAS* Not so bitter now.

Last edited:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Yeah. Aegislash with resistances would be unarguably broken. Like, why would you bring such a Pokémon in a mainstream tier?
I forgot Scizor and Genesect who both benefit from the resistances.
A tier with Aegislash, Genesect and Scizor with those resistances would be a sight to see. I kind of wonder how they would handle that.

With the rising of earth power users and fire punchers, there is actually a number of things that can tackle Aegislash *even Nidoking beats it*
Didn't the majority of those already exist back when it got banned? I guess there's some Gen 6 Pokémon that got those moves along with certain Megas, but it doesn't seem like any of them would change Smogon's mind on it.

D

Deleted member

Mai boi- did you check the pit? Or did it get burned?
Last time I checked, every single thing got burned. Even the :4pit:. The owner of the hotel, Philips, later went on to retire from this specific market. And everyone won the battle.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Besides the fact that the manga is already more violent compared to the rest of the series, Team Plasma is creepy as ****. I definitely see them becoming even more evil than they already are.

Brainwashing people, child abuse, propaganda, cults, kidnappings and attempted murder, illegal science experiments, taking control of Genie Trio/Genesect, etc.

IDK in the manga at least they've established Colress having a Beheeyem and has used it to brainwash people.
I wanna know what happened to... (Spoilers for the end of the BW chapters and the beginning of BW2)
Black. After he was trapped in the light stone, now what?
Also, Lack-two and Whi-two's professions are interesting...

Just a question, is there anyone else here that remembers Buck, Mira, Cheryl, and Marley?

Soul.

Damn this Pikachu knows..
A tier with Aegislash, Genesect and Scizor with those resistances would be a sight to see. I kind of wonder how they would handle that.

Didn't the majority of those already exist back when it got banned? I guess there's some Gen 6 Pokémon that got those moves along with certain Megas, but it doesn't seem like any of them would change Smogon's mind on it.
They would handle that by insta-banning them. Because that's the Smogon we all love.
I took a break from their tiers anyways, and here I am, still breeding this almost impossible 5IV Eevee (I got one with 5IVs in everything but SpA). I'll have to see later.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Just a question, is there anyone else here that remembers Buck, Mira, Cheryl, and Marley?
They're the partners that ask to travel you with different areas in D/P/P, right?

Shows how much more memorable I find D/P/P than other games.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I wanna know what happened to... (Spoilers for the end of the BW chapters and the beginning of BW2)
Black. After he was trapped in the light stone, now what?
Also, Lack-two and Whi-two's professions are interesting...

The Stat Trainers. :D

I remember Mira being a pain for some reason, but I really liked the other three. And how they'd assist you in single player multi battles.

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387

Well I say this because with ORAS and the move tutors allows far more earth power users and fire punch users than before.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
The Stat Trainers. :D

I remember Mira being a pain for some reason, but I really liked the other three. And how they'd assist you in single player multi battles.
And Riley.
I forgot to mention Riley. He's one as well.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Club Nintendo is STILL having heavy traffic
Send Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom