• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
And the Gold Pit makes his debut in the 4.0 social thingy! It doesn't matter to many though.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I just realized that I missed The Amazing Race season finale (Im still convinced that's on Sundays :facepalm:)
But Im not missing Sailor Moon, I'll try to stay awake until 4am MST to watch the livestream
*drinks coffee*

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
Just a few reminders to the people who gather here:
  • Try not to post images only containing a gif/image/video with no text. It is borderline spam, and too many of those will be treated as such.
It appears my complaints were heard

Influence grows like a weed

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Oh.
But, you've never...
You don't...
I...
I feel like I missing something...
Why Falco?
No reason. I couldn't think of a good username, but just randomly went with that.

Though I did play Falco a fair bit in Brawl and Melee.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
No reason. I couldn't think of a good username, but just randomly went with that.

Though I did play Falco a fair bit in Brawl and Melee.
Same thing here, I just used the same name I use on Twitch, so probably I'll change mine when I buy Premium

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Warning Received
It appears my complaints were heard

Influence grows like a weed
The-
NO.
NO.
I SAID I WAS LEAVING.
AND I'M LEAVING.
SCREW THE SMASH SOCIAL THREAD
SCREW THE MODERATORS
AND MOST OF ALL
SCREW
YOU
*angry screaming*
*rides away in Clown Car*

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I just realized that Tyrunt only evolves into Tyrantrum during daytime :facepalm:
Completing the dex without PokeBank use is going to be really hard; reading many reddit posts about people getting their savefiles corrupted has really scared me.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I just realized that Tyrunt only evolves into Tyrantrum during daytime :facepalm:
Completing the dex without PokeBank use is going to be really hard; reading many reddit posts about people getting their savefiles corrupted has really scared me.
This made me think which I shouldn't be doing 'cause Nintendo Logic, but how incompetent are the Pokémon scientists that they require kids to collect data and don't ever have Pokédexs that are somewhat complete to their region? Maybe they're not, and they have Pokémon databases and they just wants another way to gain data considering that battling is done everywhere.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
This made me think which I shouldn't be doing 'cause Nintendo Logic, but how incompetent are the Pokémon scientists that they require kids to collect data and don't ever have Pokédexs that are somewhat complete to their region? Maybe they're not, and they have Pokémon databases and they just wants another way to gain data considering that battling is done everywhere.
Well, that's classic Pokélogic: Where a kid is sent on a journey using monster with deadly powers to fight other monsters and get badges, beat a criminal organization and deal with Legendary Pokémon that can alter the weather/time/space etc.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Well, that's classic Pokélogic: Where a kid is sent on a journey using monster with deadly powers to fight othe monsters and get badges, beat a criminal organization and deal with Legendary Pokémon that can alter the weather/time/space etc.
If I were a Legendary, then I'd beat the kid's butt before I did anything to the Pokémon being forced to fight me. Which reminds me of Dorkly's video: What Happens When You Battle The Pokémon God.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
My vegetarian stir fry is delicious

The secret is the meat

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
If I were a Legendary, I'd beat the kid's butt before I did anything to the Pokémon being forced to fight me. Which reminds me of Dorkly's video: What Happens When You Battle The Pokémon God.
Actually Kyurem (kinda, because it was controlled by Ghetsis I think) tried to do that in B2W2; using Glaciate to freeze the player (which many people took as a actual murder attempt because the animation used huge ice shards)

About the GTS being more helpful; I agree but at the same time is harder because Hackmon and Pokémon with inappropiate nickanames are more common; I had a hard time trying to trade away a Deoxys called "SpaceEbola" that I got from Wondertrade, but after some long time on the GTS finally someone traded it for a Dialga.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Yeah the autosave/hackmons are still problematic. People having things like events like Volcanion/Hoopa.

Weirdly enough the last patch made it so you can no longer trade hackmons over wi-fi (only through infared/IRL trading), yet you can still use stuff like unreleased HA Pokemon (Contrary Serperior) on wi-fi battles.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Contrary Serperior is still not available?

You know what, I still hate that pokemon

Worst experience I've ever had with the game was picking Serperior

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
As it should be! Maybe in the Social thread people will actually start talking to each other.
I think they're rather salty because of the infractions and such..... especially SmashRiver64 >_> And I also think that its a matter of the mods not understanding that suddenly putting these rules on people in the social thread isn't going to stop people from breaking the 2000 page mark anyway. Also that some people feel that they're freedom to post stuff has been restricted as well.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Contrary Serperior is going to be released on Dec 28 in Japan (please understand) and in a matter of days thanks to trading it will be worldwide, I already planned my set

Serperior @ Choice Specs/Life Orb 4HP/252SpAtk/252Spd
-Leaf Storm
-Giga Drain
-Hidden Power Ground
-Dragon Pulse

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
But it's also delicious!

I'm joking. It's vegetarian, but not vegan

Really the secret is egg
Eggs aren't meat unless they get to the stage where the embryo starts to develop which is when you get to consume ducklings, chicks, and er... what's a baby echidna, crocodile, and ostrich called? Before that, they're just protein and developing... stuff.

Hmm, I wonder what those taste like. I should go to Australia for some ostrich and kangaroo meat.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Eggs aren't meat unless they get to the stage where the embryo starts to develop which is when you get to consume ducklings, chicks, and er... what's a baby echidna, crocodile, and ostrich called? Before that, they're just protein and developing... stuff.

Hmm, I wonder what those taste like. I should go to Australia for some ostrich and kangaroo meat.
The eggs you buy in stores aren't fertilized

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
I think they're rather salty because of the infractions and such..... especially SmashRiver64 >_> And I also think that its a matter of the mods not understanding that suddenly putting these rules on people in the social thread isn't going to stop people from breaking the 2000 page mark anyway. Also that some people feel that they're freedom to post stuff has been restricted as well.
I think it's best if we separate. We'll just get the old members and use the PM. No rules and no bots. Everything will be the same.

Why am I back here?

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
The eggs you buy in stores aren't fertilized
Not all stores sell unfertilized eggs... The world is more than just the US, England, France, Australia, and any other first-world nation, boyo. Add rural areas and you have people eating stuff that's just alien. Ever heard of balut?

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Not all stores sell unfertilized eggs... The world is more than just the US, England, France, Australia, and any other first-world nation, boyo. Add rural areas and you have people eating stuff that's just alien. Ever heard of balut?
You mean that duck embryo stuff that is alive and people eat it like that? Yeeeaaaahhhhhh..... >_>

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
As it should be! Maybe in the Social thread people will actually start talking to each other.
Pssh, talking's overrated. Just look outside. Do you see people talking? Nope, texting and stuff, mang. People love, break up, argue, joke, and etc. through phones, laptops, tablets, or whatever that has a screen, mango. Talking is, ironically, a skill that people lack, mangos.

You mean that duck embryo stuff that is alive and people eat it like that? Yeeeaaaahhhhhh..... >_>
I've had it, but I never ate the duckling because it's creepy. There are things I will eat, but there are things I would rather not. Even if I was starving. Case in point: if I was stuck on an island that had nothing, like, no coconuts, then I would probably kill myself since I have a phobia of fish. Nothing will make me approach those creepy, slimey, bug-eyed -bleepers-.

It's irrational, but I can't stand fish. I'd love to visit Japan and other maritime countries, but I do not want to Metal Gear my way around fish markets and offend people who eat whole fish like that. My Room 101...

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
*googles balut*

I made a huge mistake

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
*googles balut*

I made a huge mistake
When it's not developed enough and it's just like a boiled egg, it's fine.

So... anyone ever had shark's fin? How about pig intestines or chicken hearts?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
When it's not developed enough and it's just like a boiled egg, it's fine.

So... anyone ever had shark's fin? How about pig intestines or chicken hearts?

Still is a huge NOPE for me, like many sea food (I only eat canned tuna)

Whoa and I felt hardcore for eating cow stomach :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom