• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
This guy thinks he's got it right were game theory got it wrong

He thinks he's got the true game theory of FNAF

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Contrary Serperior is going to be released on Dec 28 in Japan (please understand) and in a matter of days thanks to trading it will be worldwide, I already planned my set

Serperior @ Choice Specs/Life Orb 4HP/252SpAtk/252Spd
-Leaf Storm
-Giga Drain
-Hidden Power Ground
-Dragon Pulse
With HP Fireout, it's sadly set-up fodder for Ferrothorn/Skarmory/Bronzong//Whimsicott. Even with it, Togekiss/M-Altaria also exist.

Either way it gets eaten alive by Talonflame/M-Pinsir/M-Beedrill/M-Charizard Y, and the usual faster things like Crobat/Accelgor/Weavile.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I actually knew people ate developing embyo's in eggs

You wanna know how

Nickelodeon

One of their little shorts in between episodes showed someone in cartoon form eating one

Thank you Nick, I really wanted to know that when I was a little kid

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
Also that some people feel that they're freedom to post stuff has been restricted as well.
You're not really given a lot of freedom to post whatever you want on the forums in general. There's nothing wrong with and everything right with making a thread live up to its name. This one need it pretty bad... It was just a picture-share fest with people talking at the thread in general instead of to each other.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
With HP Fireout, it's sadly set-up fodder for Ferrothorn/Skarmory/Bronzong//Whimsicott. Even with it, Togekiss/M-Altaria also exist.

Either way it gets eaten alive by Talonflame/M-Pinsir/M-Beedrill/M-Charizard Y, and the usual faster things like Crobat/Accelgor/Weavile.
Yeah, I was thinking about that; I actually chose HP Ground to hit Heatran (my worst nightmare) hard and some Steel types but HP Fire is better. Probably Serperior will stay on NU or just move to RU/UU because its small movepool.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Still is a huge NOPE for me, like many sea food (I only eat canned tuna)

Whoa and I felt hardcore for eating cow stomach :p
The wonders of growing up in a... hmm... ??? I don't know, foreign? family? Basically, they're not American, French, Italian, etc. Whatever, I just grew up in a family where you'll end up eating some weird stuff.

I've never had chicken's feet, but my family has. I know my mom and uncle had pig's brain before, another uncle had fish eyes, and my dad had tiger meat. I've had the "usual" of pig's intestines, chicken hearts, chicken embryos, shark's fin, kidneys, liver, sea cucumber, abalone, random shellfish, something that might have been either pig/cow ears or tongue or maybe stomach. I don't know, I just eat it unless it's really fatty or has a lot of skin like pig's feet. I don't tolerate sweets or lots of fats. Fried chicken can make me feel sick if I get too much fat into my system.

As for vegetables... Well, I've had your "usual" herbs, roots, and stuff alongside yams, yucca/cassava - I don't really know the difference -, dragon fruit, jackfruits, custard-apples, durians, and taro.

Fish is an issue if they're whole, otherwise, if it's just fish meat, then it's fine. I've had raw fish and beef before, it's fine.

Food, is another part of cultures, so I think it's something that connects us and differentiates us. It's kind of disrespectful to mock and refuse food from other cultures. Now, if you had a medical reason or a personal reason like, "I'm vegetarian" or "My faith requires me to do so and so", then that's fine. You could just try it, but if it's too far, then I think they'll understand.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
You're not really given a lot of freedom to post whatever you want on the forums in general. There's nothing wrong with and everything right with making a thread live up to its name. This one need it pretty bad... It was just a picture-share fest with people talking at the thread in general instead of to each other.
Ok, What the hell are you talking about? Its obvious you haven't been here for long, because we DID talk to each other. Because you know, its a social thread, ofc we are going to talk to each other >_>

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Yeah, I was thinking about that; I actually chose HP Ground to hit Heatran (my worst nightmare) hard and some Steel types but HP Fire is better. Probably Serperior will stay on NU or just move to RU/UU because its small movepool.
It's niche will probably remain being one of the fastest sub-seeders, with the added benefit of actually being able to damage things.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The wonders of growing up in a... hmm... ??? I don't know, foreign? family? Basically, they're not American, French, Italian, etc. Whatever, I just grew up in a family where you'll end up eating some weird stuff.

I've never had chicken's feet, but my family has. I know my mom and uncle had pig's brain before, another uncle had fish eyes, and my dad had tiger meat. I've had the "usual" of pig's intestines, chicken hearts, chicken embryos, shark's fin, kidneys, liver, sea cucumber, abalone, random shellfish, something that might have been either pig/cow ears or tongue or maybe stomach. I don't know, I just eat it unless it's really fatty or has a lot of skin like pig's feet. I don't tolerate sweets or lots of fats. Fried chicken can make me feel sick if I get too much fat into my system.

As for vegetables... Well, I've had your "usual" herbs, roots, and stuff alongside yams, yucca/cassava - I don't really know the difference -, dragon fruit, jackfruits, custard-apples, durians, and taro.

Fish is an issue if they're whole, otherwise, if it's just fish meat, then it's fine. I've had raw fish and beef before, it's fine.

Food, is another part of cultures, so I think it's something that connects us and differentiates us. It's kind of disrespectful to mock and refuse food from other cultures. Now, if you had a medical reason or a personal reason like, "I'm vegetarian" or "My faith requires me to do so and so", then that's fine. You could just try it, but if it's too far, then I think they'll understand.
I've eaten, and loved, sea urchin roe

which is actually the gonads of sea urchin

But I would never eat a developing chick

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
wtf is going on?
RAISINS! I don't know actually aside from something something infrastructures something something I don't like it something something revolution something something free speech something something lag and something something weird food. :p

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Some guy is convinced that people in a Social thread don't talk to each other >_>
Maybe we talk at each other? Or in some weird cosmic way, we're talking to ourselves since nothing exists! ARE YOU A FIGMENT OF MY IMAGINATION?! But if that doesn't exist... If nothing exists...

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
At least Serperior has some actual improvement with its HA (along with the sub-seed set and Dual Screen set its really okay as support)

Emboar with Reckless is just bacon cooking faster; Reckless Flare Blitz against a Skarmory = the steel bird will resist with sturdy and roost the damage, and Emboar will kill itself due recoil and the usual entry hazards

....well that happens even without Reckless

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Ok, What the hell are you talking about? Its obvious you haven't been here for long, because we DID talk to each other. Because you know, its a social thread, ofc we are going to talk to each other >_>
I'd suggest not paying too much attention to him, if you're not in debate mode. Seriously.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Pssh, talking's overrated. Just look outside. Do you see people talking? Nope, texting and stuff, mang. People love, break up, argue, joke, and etc. through phones, laptops, tablets, or whatever that has a screen, mango. Talking is, ironically, a skill that people lack, mangos.

I've had it, but I never ate the duckling because it's creepy. There are things I will eat, but there are things I would rather not. Even if I was starving. Case in point: if I was stuck on an island that had nothing, like, no coconuts, then I would probably kill myself since I have a phobia of fish. Nothing will make me approach those creepy, slimey, bug-eyed -bleepers-.

It's irrational, but I can't stand fish. I'd love to visit Japan and other maritime countries, but I do not want to Metal Gear my way around fish markets and offend people who eat whole fish like that. My Room 101...
Fish are my favorite things

I love looking at them, I love eating them

I couldn't imagine a life without fish

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I want to overcome my disliking of fish and add it to my diet; I spent 4 years eating a lot of red meat and chicken daily
That made me lose 72 lbs. of fat and I gained 23 of muscle.
But now my weight is 230 lbs. and eating fish will help me to improve my heart condition and do better cardio.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
These are the kind of posts that we are referring to inregards to the reminder made within the OP. Please avoid making primarily image posts or messages under 10 characters.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
I think it'll move to RU, if not UU. A 130 BP move that acts as a Nasty Plot is still rather powerful, and with Dragon Pulse and the right HP, it can do a lot of damage to its enemies. It's true that it will be walled easily in the higher tiers, but I don't think it'll stay in NU with that ability.

At least Serperior has some actual improvement with its HA (along with the sub-seed set and Dual Screen set its really okay as support)

Emboar with Reckless is just bacon cooking faster; Reckless Flare Blitz against a Skarmory = the steel bird will resist with sturdy and roost the damage, and Emboar will kill itself due recoil and the usual entry hazards
....well that happens even without Reckless
Same thing with Emboar here. It hits hard now with Wild Charge, Flare Blitz, Head Smash and moves of the like getting boosted. Plus, it has access to moves like Sucker Punch to mitigate its bad speed. It will probably not touch OU anytime soon, but it will be solidified in the RU tier and maybe have a niche in UU.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Hey guys, @ Dr. James Rustles Dr. James Rustles is a kind and timid soul, so don't poo-poo his idealism too harshly.

I'm trying to groom him into something... wondrous.
Well, he has a high special attack at least

Edit: Bleh, I meant speed

Speedy special attackers use timid nature

Last edited:

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
After looking it up online

In the nick short, the type of egg the guy was eating wasn't suppose to have a chicken embryo in it

He was suppose to be eating soft boiled egg

It just happened to have a chicken embryo in it

Still a disturbing short to be showing to children

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Hello guys. New social thread hype! So what are you all doing?
Very good, without noisy neighbors in my case. Welcome to 4.0!
I suggest you to check the OP to see the rules (this thread is liberal/random as usual but the rules are strictier in order to prevent image spam without good argument)

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I have a bad feeling about this place having too many mods and rules around...

The rules and staff members were always around. The OP is a fresh reminder that they exist.

...thanks to the great emeralds power.
Just be glad I don't have a Robotnik avatar. :troll:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I saw a hipster today

It was weird

He had a handlebar mustache, a new fangled hair style, and a beard

Like the people in "good mythical morning"

People called me a hipster before but I don't look anything like that at all

It's been a long time since I posted in this thread..... Oh and I have a cat. Very adorable and playful

Also guys, please follow the rules so you don't have to get infracted by the mods here :)

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
So, SM Crystal will begin soon, and Im really hyped to see what they're going to do in the climax of the arc.
Im specially excited because Sailor Venus will finally use her Legendary Sword of the Silver Crystal in the battle against the Dark Kingdom

In this version the Sword is made from a rare kind of poisonous stone that can destroy a diamond just by touching it, so it looks really cool in my opinion and has good potential as a weapon.

I hope they stay true to the manga this time

. Venus goes mad and summons her sword to impale Beryl and kill her for good, but Queen Metaria remains and uses the brainwashed Tuxedo Mask to kidnap Minako; and due the fact that they need the full Silver Crystal power to seal Metaria again and one part is inside Mamoru, Sailor Moon kills him to get the Silver Crystal part, after that she commits sudoku with the sword

But I fear that they'll shake up things a little bit

The 4 Generals are still alive so, they possbily side with the Senshis if they regain their memory again (and for bad planned shipping purposes) and Metaria's or Beryl's power will kill them, or they'll force the Senshis to battle them and kill them if they stay brainwashed. And because the Sword is poisonus Minako probably will slash Beryl to desintegrate her instead of going for the stab

Probably nobody will read that, but obviously I like the series but also Im very critical about it, so checking the manga and doing theories about the adaptation is common for me :p

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I read it but I have no idea what any of that means.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Well...it's something :seuss:

Basically they kill one of the villians using a Steel-Poison type sword, but after that they need to kill one of the good guys in order to save the world from an even stronger villain.
And the blond girl with long legs and Moon powers commits sudoku.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm trying to find a present for a 3 year old boy

and LOL at this recommendation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom