• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Looks like Bowser is going to be one of my mains now. He's so good in Smash 4 compared to Melee and Brawl, where he was really just a joke. Now his KO possibilites are real with his new speed.

So yeah, I think I've found my three mains now : :4luigi:,:4bowser: and :4mario:.

Jiggsbomb

Smash Ace
Looks like Bowser is going to be one of my mains now. He's so good in Smash 4 compared to Melee and Brawl, where he was really just a joke. Now his KO possibilites are real with his new speed.

So yeah, I think I've found my three mains now : :4luigi:,:4bowser: and :4mario:.
That is a good trio of characters! But you forgot the great all mighty jigglypuff! :p

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
That is a good trio of characters! But you forgot the great all mighty jigglypuff! :p
I tried to main her once, but I prefer Luigi as a "floaty character". I also consider to put :4ganondorf:as one of my mains, but I need more time to tell if I'm good with him or not. So far, it's going pretty well.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Good god, the thread has literally not been open for 24 hours and we're still at 12 pages. And it's all because of those damn immature kids. Maybe the thread should have an age limit.

Then again, I'm only sixteen myself.

Jiggsbomb

Smash Ace
Good god, the thread has literally not been open for 24 hours and we're still at 12 pages. And it's all because of those damn immature kids. Maybe the thread should have an age limit.

Then again, I'm only sixteen myself.
16!? Get of my lawn! I was playing in smash tournaments when you where in kindergarten!

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
If I get an infraction for posting..
Well, actually nothing I can do about it, I'll just make sure to follow the rules veeeery closely and try to catch a mod slipping

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
So I am now 14,000G away from completing the Challenge to collect 300,000G.

After that, I'm gonna blow it all on Trophy Rush to get the 50,000 Blocks in Trophy Rush Challenge done.

Then I just have to collect everything and I'm done.

I'M SO CLOSE I CAN FEEL IT

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I've just gone through two hours of attempting to clear 9.0 Classic without losing a stock, with Ness.

I did not make it to the last round even once. I am frustrated.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
When I KO with the UpTilt of :4bowser::

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
I've just gone through two hours of attempting to clear 9.0 Classic without losing a stock, with Ness.

I did not make it to the last round even once. I am frustrated.
See, I knew I was never gonna be able to do that with a lightweight like my mains, so I did it with Dedede.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
See, I knew I was never gonna be able to do that with a lightweight like my mains, so I did it with Dedede.
It's weird, 'cos on my last run of attempts, I made it to the last round with customised Ness several times, but obviously failed.

For some reason, I keep going through bulls**** in my attempts this morning. The biggest pain I've gone through was, before the fifth round, watching a single opponent get replaced with a Giant Villager. And I get screwed completely. D:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

I'm bored. I need to wait 4/5 days until I get Smash 4 Wii U and finally play with everyone here. And I also want to suffer enjoy Mario Kart 8. Time sure is long sometimes.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Anyone got any good Death Battle ideas?

Mine are: Hulk vs. Broly, Sam Fisher vs. Agent 47, Jin Kazama vs. Akira Yuki, and Dovahkiin vs. Dark Souls Guy.

Brindor

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2939-3197-6187
Anyone got any good Death Battle ideas?

Mine are: Hulk vs. Broly, Sam Fisher vs. Agent 47, Jin Kazama vs. Akira Yuki, and Dovahkiin vs. Dark Souls Guy.
Akuma vs Shao Kahn could be interesting to see by this stage.
Also, Weegee vs Slenderman to see how it would play out.

D

Deleted member

• Can someone please explain to me the 2005 thing I saw in the first page ?

• Also, for my little Christmas, I hesitate between Tropical Freeze, Bayo 2 and Omega Ruby.
Which priority would you give to them by doing a Top 3 ?

T

Trick or Treat

That new FF Cid that some of you were talking about like 5 pages ago...she is damn beautiful.

Even though she's not my usual "type"...

• Can someone please explain to me the 2005 thing I saw in the first page ?

• Also, for my little Christmas, I hesitate between Tropical Freeze, Bayo 2 and Omega Ruby.
Which priority would you give to them by doing a Top 3 ?
Either Bayo or Ruby first, and Tropical Freeze last. It's a good game but the other two are much better, at least in my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Oh hey, new thread. Neat. =D

Hey guys. ¦D

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Why does people keep using the DAir or Down B in the air when they know that Luigi can punish them with an UpB ?
I mean, those aren't the best moves in the game, why are you using them ? I only use the DownB of Bowser like this because it can break shields and K.O at low percentages, but why on earth do they spam it ? That's an important question that needs answers for me.

T

Trick or Treat

Oh hey, new thread. Neat. =D

Hey guys. ¦D
Hey there!

Why does people keep using the DAir or Down B in the air when they know that Luigi can punish them with an UpB ?
I mean, those aren't the best moves in the game, why are you using them ? I only use the DownB of Bowser like this because it can break shields and K.O at low percentages, but why on earth do they spam it ? That's an important question that needs answers for me.
There are moves....and countermoves.

T

Trick or Treat

Does anyone ever get that random feeling that something, in your life, is "off"? Like, even though everything is great, I still feel anxious or uneasy. I have today off and might see a movie tonighy, and an amazing work schedule next week plus being able to give my friend her gifts (and get one from her :3) in time for Christmas. And just I've been happy lately. Everything that could go right is going right, yet today I woke up feeling very uneasy.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Does anyone ever get that random feeling that something, in your life, is "off"? Like, even though everything is great, I still feel anxious or uneasy. I have today off and might see a movie tonighy, and an amazing work schedule next week plus being able to give my friend her gifts (and get one from her :3) in time for Christmas. And just I've been happy lately. Everything that could go right is going right, yet today I woke up feeling very uneasy.
That's normal. When I feel uneasy, I always watch a Chaplin movie or an episode of Nichijou. Always makes me happy and forget my problems.
I especially like to watch this scene from "The Kid" :

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom