• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I wonder why?

I really should change my avatar to something related to Christmas soon.
why not just put a santa hat on your current icon?
As long as the gifts arrive the day after Chrisas it should still be okay. Maybe Saturday but very un-preferred.
I forgot Christmas is soon

Last edited:

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Okay, admittedly I did get a little tired of SR64's demand that his new Social Thread be used, but otherwise I don't think they did anything wrong.
If I'm practically the same age as you, then that would also apply to RR and SR64, unless of course, that was your point.
I dunno. Can we talk about something else?
We're already on the 13th page and we're still complaining about things.
How are you doing today?
Fan-freaking-tastic. Seeing a The Hobbit tomorrow with the GF, gotta figure out something for Christmas for her today, and Monday?

We enter Hell itself. So I'm basically going Christmas shopping.

T

Trick or Treat

why not just put a santa hat on your current icon?

I forgot Christmas is soon
I'm just stressing and feeling guilty even though I know I shouldn't. But see me and her went through kind of a rough patch, on and off through October-early December so I wasn't sure I'd even get her anything but now we're besties again and because I waited so long, some of the gifts won't arrive on time and I feel really bad and sad about that especially because she told me a couole days ago that she found the perfect gift for me and that I'd love her forever.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Fan-freaking-tastic. Seeing a The Hobbit tomorrow with the GF, gotta figure out something for Christmas for her today, and Monday?

We enter Hell itself. So I'm basically going Christmas shopping.
Gonna be honest.

I forgot Christmas was in 5 days.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Hey guys, how's it going

Hopefully better than me at the moment. Saturdays are suuuuuper busy and I still haven't done Christmas shopping.

I just really hope 2015 is a much better year for me. This year was pretty terrible for me

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Looks like I have another game to look forward to
Ooooooh. Looks interesting. And the start of a new trilogy? These characters are certainly look interesting enough. Wish I could understand them so I could decide if their personalities are also great.

T

Trick or Treat

Out of curiosity, why not? Could it be the amount of emphasis society places on "giving the perfect gift"?
It just kinda never became a part of my life. At most it was just a day where my family visits my grandmother for dinner amd that's it. And as far as friends go I never really had many and never been given a gift of any kind until, well, next week. So I've never given a Christmas gift to anyone until (hopefully) next week. I don't know lol :p

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I'm just stressing and feeling guilty even though I know I shouldn't. But see me and her went through kind of a rough patch, on and off through October-early December so I wasn't sure I'd even get her anything but now we're besties again and because I waited so long, some of the gifts won't arrive on time and I feel really bad and sad about that especially because she told me a couole days ago that she found the perfect gift for me and that I'd love her forever.
Cheer up lad, everything is going to be fine. Even in bad situations, being happy is helpful. So don't stress or feel guilty, just be normal buddy, it ain't your fault.
And if you still feel bad, then watch this to cheer up a bit :

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Oh. New thread. Huh. Turbotastic and stuff. :v

Moving on, I don't celebrate Christmas anymore. My family hates each other, so we don't gather anymore.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Ooooooh. Looks interesting. And the start of a new trilogy? These characters are certainly look interesting enough. Wish I could understand them so I could decide if their personalities are also great.
So far they seems ok to me. I also like how they go "hai!"/"yes!" instead of “Igiari!”/“Objection!”

Moving on, I don't celebrate Christmas anymore. My family hates each other, so we don't gather anymore.
Understand able. I will push my mom out of my future family is she stay the female dog she is now tbh

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Im on, like, the last chapter... and I have been debating is I should break a crystal or not...

I still haven't made up my mind yet
Heh. I haven't touched it after making it to chapter 3. In my defense, the school year started and Smash was on the horizon.

T

Trick or Treat

Cheer up lad, everything is going to be fine. Even in bad situations, being happy is helpful. So don't stress or feel guilty, just be normal buddy, it ain't your fault.
And if you still feel bad, then watch this to cheer up a bit :
Lass. But haha, thank you. :)

So far they seems ok to me. I also like how they go "hai!"/"yes!" instead of “Igiari!”/“Objection!”

Understand able. I will push my mom out of my future family is she stay the female dog she is now tbh

I'm the odd one out in my family. Everyone loves each other but I love none of them. I only continue to go just to be civil. But sad to say, when I move out my parents will pretty much never see or hear from their daughter again, save for maybe once or twice a year. At least, not if they keep acting the same as they do now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Oh man, that new AA game looks great. I'm just a little worried about how they'll handle the potential localization...

I still need to beat Dual Destinies.

As for Christmas itself, we used to have family get together for gatherings, but nowadays everyone, including my mom, is too busy to set up any parties.

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
Oh man, that new AA game looks great. I'm just a little worried about how they'll handle the potential localization...

I still need to beat Dual Destinies.

As for Christmas itself, we used to have family get together for gatherings, but nowadays everyone, including my mom, is too busy to set up any parties.
Go and get back into it. Right now! Jk, jk. I can see why you might not have beat it yet, it's a bit slow paced in the middle of the game. But the ending more than makes up for it. Out of curiosity does that mean you've also not played the DLC case? Because that's my favourite in the game, and you can play it whenever, it doesn't spoil the story or anything. A couple of nice cameos and a good murder scenario, with a jaw-droppingly good twist at the end. Ace Attorney at its best.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Lass. But haha, thank you. :)

I'm the odd one out in my family. Everyone loves each other but I love none of them. I only continue to go just to be civil. But sad to say, when I move out my parents will pretty much never see or hear from their daughter again, save for maybe once or twice a year. At least, not if they keep acting the same as they do now.
Sorry lass. :awesome:

Anyway, my familly always celebrate christmas, but generally only with my grand parents. My uncle is in a really bad situation with my familly, but before he sended me gifts, like a big Mario figurine for my DS.
I like christmas and I'm sad for those who doesn't celebrate it. It's a nice time where humanity can at least be happy for one time together.

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
Oh, a new social thread. I hadn't noticed, being restricted to phone internet and having gotten the flu for a while.

In other news, I spent two days at a freind's house, where we reacted to (and finished) Gurren Lagann all the way through on our first watch through with minimal spoilers beforehand. Needless to say, it was awesome.

We also started My Little Monster. It's pretty good.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Also, while playing Mole Mania, I was able to make this happen:

No idea why or if there's any purpose to it, but I found it to be neat.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I can't stop watching this video. I've never played Earthbound/Mother II, but I know the series is good. And this song is just beautiful by itself.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
OH GOD.
I just heard the Wii Shop Channel Smash Bros Remix for the first time!
ITZ BYOOOOTIPHUL.
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
OH GOD.
I just heard the Wii Shop Channel Smash Bros Remix for the first time!
ITZ BYOOOOTIPHUL.
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH.
Now this is catchy !

T

Trick or Treat

Sorry lass. :awesome:

Anyway, my familly always celebrate christmas, but generally only with my grand parents. My uncle is in a really bad situation with my familly, but before he sended me gifts, like a big Mario figurine for my DS.
I like christmas and I'm sad for those who doesn't celebrate it. It's a nice time where humanity can at least be happy for one time together.
If only it was that simple.

But this is the first time I've ever done Christmas shopping, and it's only for my ladyfriend. Cause I love her and want her to have a good Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom