• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
All star mode on hard is my new torture.

It's hard to do anything when the computers don't give you a chance to react. Then the stages can also cause disaster. Don't even get me started on Rosalina, Olimar, megaman, samus, and Mr. G&W. >.>

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
You know the ones.

In case you don't know, Space Stranger, Smash River 64, and Vegito Rocket Raccoon rank high up on the list.
Seems kinda mean.
I thought we weren't supposed to make comments like these.

Morning peeps
Oh is this not relevant to the topic?
Infract me
That's not how it works. What you posted isn't considered spam considering its context. Just follow the rules, and learn how to have fun while not overdoing it

T

Trick or Treat

you caught the MLG parody fever? I have been watching those all week
I somehow didn't learn about them until you posted one a few days ago. I watched it, died about 8 times, and have been watching more and more ever since.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Seems kinda mean.
I thought we weren't supposed to make comments like these.
I'm not saying I don't like them; I'm simply stating that these three were key factors to the last thread being closed and the new thread already having 10+ pages. They do slightly annoy me, but I'm able to put up with them. You know it is, you're practically the same age as me. The maturity in this thread can be a little off-kilter sometimes, and it's mostly because of them, to be frank. It's why I mostly just lurk now.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
After a bit of experience last night, I can pretty much confirm that I really stink at using Little Mac, especially when doing classic mode on intensity 3 or higher.

This one time Master Hand killed me twice by using that wind Attack, which Little Mac apparently gets blown away by pretty easily. I'm thinking I should wait until I get some of his custom moves before I tackle it again with him.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I'm not saying I don't like them; I'm simply stating that these three were key factors to the last thread being closed and the new thread already having 10+ pages. They do slightly annoy me, but I'm able to put up with them. You know it is, you're practically the same age as me. The maturity in this thread can be a little off-kilter sometimes, and it's mostly because of them, to be frank. It's why I mostly just lurk now.
Okay, admittedly I did get a little tired of SR64's demand that his new Social Thread be used, but otherwise I don't think they did anything wrong.
If I'm practically the same age as you, then that would also apply to RR and SR64, unless of course, that was your point.
I dunno. Can we talk about something else?
We're already on the 13th page and we're still complaining about things.
How are you doing today?

After a bit of experience last night, I can pretty much confirm that I really stink at using Little Mac, especially when doing classic mode on intensity 3 or higher.

This one time Master Hand killed me twice by using that wind Attack, which Little Mac apparently gets blown away by pretty easily. I'm thinking I should wait until I get some of his custom moves before I tackle it again with him.
You can dodge the wind attack. Also, counter destroys Master hand/fortress since counter deals x1.3 damage of the countered attack. Same can be said for other characters with counters that function the same way like Shulk, Marcina, Ike, and Palutena

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
You can dodge the wind attack. Also, counter destroys Master hand/fortress since counter deals x1.3 damage of the countered attack. Same can be said for other characters with counters that function the same way like Shulk, Marcina, Ike, and Palutena
I never really thought of that. I clearly need more practice with him. I'll go into it when I get back from Manitoba

T

Trick or Treat

How have I never thought to you counters against Hands/Core? I guess 'cause I rarely play Classic or Crazy Orders to begin with.

Last edited by a moderator:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So i see that we have reached turbo eddition and a new thread. When do we get this edition?:

SirIanAsh

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ianash1
3DS FC
5086-1581-2800
Turbo Hyper Edition? That's legit!

I've played 250 for glory matches and I haven't seen one single King Dedede, I am dissapoint.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
You know the ones.

In case you don't know, Space Stranger, Smash River 64, and Vegito Rocket Raccoon rank high up on the list.
I thought we were cool Cobalsh...:sadeyes:

Anyway, morning guys! How's it hangin'?

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
I'm pretty sure you can roll against the wind's speed, right? I think I did that as Dedede in Crazy Orders once to dodge some of the ice.

Last edited:

SirIanAsh

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ianash1
3DS FC
5086-1581-2800
Shrek jokes are way too old, I wish people would just stop, I guess I could say

it just shreks my heart.

Just kidding, I really hate the shrek stuff.

T

Trick or Treat

Just found out that some of her gifts won't arrive in time. *sigh* This is kind of upsetting.

Shrek jokes are way too old, I wish people would just stop, I guess I could say

it just shreks my heart.

Just kidding, I really hate the shrek stuff.
You're way too old, I wish you would just stop, I guess I could say

it just you's my heart.

Okay time for a Funky joke.

Soul.

Oh hey. I see there are 13 pages currently. Hmm. Wait, Shrek jokes are a thing?

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I just realized that even though I have a pink username, my rank doesn't say "pranked" anymore.

Interesting...

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
After watching this video, I was like :

T

Trick or Treat

As long as the gifts arrive the day after Christmas it should still be okay. Maybe Saturday but very un-preferred.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom