• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingslime301

Smash Journeyman
What character will be the first, second and third LEAST unique if they made it in any kind of smash brother game, and why?
Will it be Johnny Bravo
Fighting Game Characters (Ryu, Jin, MUGEN Kung Fu Man, Etc.)
Most My Little Pony characters
Spin Off Pokémon Chracters
SpongeBob
Johnny Test
Or Samurai Jack?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I kinda prefer the way it looked on MKDS over this one. Shots fired.
That's fine. I just love the track layout. I could care less about aesthetics (most of the time) and Mario Kart DS remains my favorite game in the franchise to this day.

Thats not how you say Dragon Driftway
You mean Heart of China?

It was already a pretty boring track in MKDS. But at least it was not as terrible as DK Pass, Baby Park or Frappe Snowland (YUCK!).
I actually like DK Pass. Frappe Snowland can rot in hell though

D

Deleted member

It was already a pretty boring track in MKDS. But at least it was not as terrible as DK Pass, Baby Park or Frappe Snowland (YUCK!).
Couldn't agree more. Best thing about it is that it was based on Mario 64.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
What character will be the first, second and third LEAST unique if they made it in any kind of smash brother game, and why?
Will it be Johnny Bravo
Fighting Game Characters (Ryu, Jin, MUGEN Kung Fu Man, Etc.)
Most My Little Pony characters
Spin Off Pokémon Chracters
SpongeBob
Johnny Test
Or Samurai Jack?
Johnny Test as a sandbag that makes whipcrack sounds when its punched :troll:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
I love me some retro goodness. :4gaw:

D

Deleted member

That's fine. I just love the track layout. I could care less about aesthetics (most of the time) and Mario Kart DS remains my favorite game in the franchise to this day.
Lol, same here. I actually enjoyed MKDS the most out of all games in the series.. sure, the online was a hacker / lag fest, but it didn't stop me from playing it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Lol, same here. I actually enjoyed MKDS the most out of all games in the series.. sure, the online was a hacker / lag fest, but it didn't stop me from playing it.
Snaking tho...:troll:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I agree with you there. Maybe it's because it's the first Mario Kart I was actually good at, I don't know, but I had the most fun with MKDS. Although snaking makes it too easy.

D

Deleted member

I agree with you there. Maybe it's because it's the first Mario Kart I was actually good at, I don't know, but I had the most fun with MKDS. Although snaking makes it too easy.
I was never good at snaking, and I always used the ROB-BLS which is pretty bad at drifting.

D

Deleted member

Funky Bike and start with wheelie = instant win button.
*searches "Mario Kart Wii" on YouTube*
*lots of videos showing Funky appear*

At least his successor, Metal Mario, isn't as common these days. I think.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
*searches "Mario Kart Wii" on YouTube*
*lots of videos showing Funky appear*

At least his successor, Metal Mario, isn't as common these days. I think.
Pretty sure Rosalina is also top tier, to speak in competitive terms here. :troll:

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
Ah funky kong i gotta admit the music from DKCountry was impressive especially when you enter funkys shop

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I believe you in an instant. I haven't played 8 in a while, or even touched the Wii U at all. I do have this, though:
Races aren't just filled with Links anymore like they were in the days right after the DLC launched, but I still see more of them than any other character online.
Hey I can't blame them, it's ****ing Link.
Ehh, sort of, I think. What about her baby counterpart?
Not even diehard Rosalina fans will try to justify Baby Rosalina's existence.

D

Deleted member

I believe you in an instant. I haven't played 8 in a while, or even touched the Wii U at all. I do have this, though:
Second quote in a row, I know, but this shows the demand for a Super Smash Kart is too strong. "Competitive" MK players would complain a lot if that happened.

D

Deleted member

He's the :foxmelee: of MK Mel- I mean Wii.

But in main :4mario: games, everyone knows that :4luigi:'s poor traction gives him a longer wavedash. :troll:
*snorts* only plebs play Luigi. Peach is better even if she has the shortest weevdesch

lololololololol xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd

I think I tried to insult two people at once here

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Ehh, sort of, I think. What about her baby counterpart?
Don't know. Outside Advance Wars, I'm not that much into tier lists or competitive at all. :p

Second quote in a row, I know, but this shows the demand for a Super Smash Kart is too strong. "Competitive" MK players would complain a lot if that happened.
Looking at the amount of salt has been spilled over the DLC, I'm sure that would happen.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
green tea helps burn calories

i like green tea, but haven't drank any in a while

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom