• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

It's sad that one of the more manly characters in Melee (the others are :ganondorfmelee:,:dkmelee:,:gawmelee:,:luigimelee:,:jigglypuffmelee:,:kirbymelee:,:yoshimelee:,:bowsermelee:, and :drmario:) is replaced by a flamboyant, blue-haired swordsman and two futuristic sub humans with reflectors and blasters.
Mr. Game & Watch for days. Too bad no one uses him even when he's decent :gw:

Did competitive tools play him at all in Brawl?

What is your favorite meledy besides the Duck Hunt meledy?
The Engage the Enemy portion of the Xenoblade Chronicles Medley. Otherwise, Magicant's theme (if it counts) and the Brawl version of the Famicom Medley.

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
They also released the English trailer for Majora's Mask 3D.

I can't contain myself, guys.
I got to play like five minutes of MM3D at a Gamestop Kiosk on a N3DSXL and it looks amazing. Somehow the graphics look better than Ocarina and the C-stick camera is HUGE for a game like this.

The 3D was whatever (I don't really use 3D but it looks fine) but the biggest thing I liked was how the volume was on the top screen on the left side of the 3D slider. I always accidentally slid up and down the volume control so this is a nice improvement.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
D

Deleted member

You could use :4pacman:, that or :4pacman:, though I heard :4pacman: is very good too.

However, :4pacman: also has some advatages that :4pacman: don't, so I recommend :4pacman:.
People still play :4pacman:? God. Don't they know he's just an inferior version of :4pacman:?

Last edited by a moderator:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Anyone. Get good at reading your opponent, punishing, and avoiding getting hit. You'll win all the time.
No stoopid, tell him to play :4diddy: and only choose Town & City! :troll:
Mr. Game & Watch for days. Too bad no one uses him even when he's decent :gw:

Did competitive tools play him at all in Brawl?
Brawl has a competitive scene?

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Last edited:

Kingslime301

Smash Journeyman
Do you wish ROB to return in Mario Kart 8, and future Mario kart titles?

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
So overall good day. This will be an easy week for programming. Xenoblade "direct" coming soon, new bravely second trailer.

With that said...

My horrible situation with the Rosalina amiibo I ordered is getting on my nerves. It doesn't help the customer service is horrendous.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
So overall good day. This will be an easy week for programming. Xenoblade "direct" coming soon, new bravely second trailer.
That Bravely Second trailer, yaaas. I think that was Alternis in the beginning so maybe Ringabel is back
Hopefull not only as an asterisk user ;; *goes to listen to Ringabels theme*

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Also, why did no one tell me the magical quintet got back together? And why have I been replaced as Madoka? ;_;

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Dr_Octo(Earth-8311).jpg

spider ham's villain

dr. octopussy

yes that's really his name

Last edited:
Status