• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

Celebi moved from UU to OUHeracross moved from OU to UU
Armaldo moved from NU to PU
Pidgeot moved from RU to UU
Gligar moved from RU to UU
Heliolisk moved from RU to NU
Glalie moved from NU to RU
Salamence moved from OU to UU
Manaphy moved from BL to OUTorkoal moved from NU to PU
Sceptile moved from RU to UU
Terrakion moved from OU to UU
Pawniard moved from NU to PU
Diancie moved from UU to OU
Serperior moved from BL2 to UU
Quagsire moved from RU to NU
Virizion moved from RU to NU
Claydol moved from RU to NU
Mawile moved from RU to NU
Raikou moved from UU to OUKabutops moved from NU to RU
Musharna moved from BL4 to NU
Bouffalant moved from PU to NU
Scyther moved from PU to NU
Pinsir moved from OU to UU
Jirachi moved from UU to OUProbopass moved from NU to PU
Accelgor moved from NU to RU
Starmie moved from UU to OU
Yooooooo, Starmie is back in OU. About time.
Not surprised about Serperior though. It got Contrary; of course it will be UU.
Celebi and Jirachi are back in OU too. Good.
Raikou's OU comeback is also good.

D

Deleted member

I highly doubt it, after Sonic Runners and the TV show, he's done.
Meh. I don't think Sega would ditch their most famous character. That would be a huge mistake. Runners is being developed exclusively by Sonic Team so this better be good for a mobile game.

Morbi

Scavenger
You do realize that Sega will still live on correct?
Sega will live on in our hearts, we will remember that they were once kind of, sort of successful!

I guess the same thing could go for Raichu. Both are electric Pokémon. Coincidence? I think not.
At least Raichu has those hipster fans that hate Pikachu so much that they love Raichu. I am not one of them. Not at all. I am just saying, people like that exist. But I am not like that. I ain't about that life. I mean, sure... I hate Pikachu so much that I love Raichu and I am a hipster. But I am not one of THOSE people. Nope.

D

Deleted member

Sega will live on in our hearts, we will remember that they were once kind of, sort of successful!

At least Raichu has those hipster fans that hate Pikachu so much that they love Raichu. I am not one of them. Not at all. I am just saying, people like that exist. But I am not like that. I ain't about that life. I mean, sure... I hate Pikachu so much that I love Raichu and I am a hipster. But I am not one of THOSE people. Nope.
It's like, they're pretending only Pichu and Pikachu exist. If I was CEO of TPC, the Year of Raichu would be brought in the table. Maybe.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Meh. I don't think Sega would ditch their most famous character. That would be a huge mistake. Runners is being developed exclusively by Sonic Team so this better be good for a mobile game.
The point is: Sonic's far more famous with Nintendo than anyone else who's not SEGA. Sonic's mobile games suck.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Not really. If you make it smaller it wouldn't look bad. :p
Hm, really?

Since when Ruby is that manly?
Get your foot from her crouch, boy
Unrelated, but I feel the need to consult... "experts" *snick snark* for some advise.

(boring personal relationship garbage ahead)

Okay. As I'm sure you're all aware, it's Valentine's Month. Now there's a particular someone who I cannot get my mind off of. Almost literally. Every time I see a blurry smudge I'm like "Oh is that them?" and I get really happy and excited only to have my dreams of a 30 second conversation shot down.

Now don't be mistaken, we are very good friends. In fact, we dated once before. The break-up was entirely my fault and I have taken measures to fix those issues entirely. But, this is exactly the issue, we're friends.

After the break-up we didn't talk half as much, because tye sheer fact that I did like them weirded them out. I actually got over them for a bit, but that only lasted for a week or two. Basically, my main fear here is that if I do confess and they don't feel the same way we won't talk again and that would be a bad thing.
Save yourself the trouble. If they dont like you, then it is time to move on.
Also Valentine's Month? Who made that BS?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Why does this exist?
[insert comment about Spongebob parody with Sandy]
Paramount and Universal have collaborated on this new movie. Big news right here.

The point is: Sonic's far more famous with Nintendo than anyone else who's not SEGA. Sonic's mobile games suck.
That's true. Mobile games are just there to kill some time while waiting for something or whatever.

Soul.

Morbi

Scavenger

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
That moment when I don't know how to send a PM

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
That moment when I don't know how to send a PM
At the risk of being Greninja'd, you go to the top right hand corner of the page (under the search bar) and click on the conversations tab which is to the left of your alerts tab and to the right of your profile tab. After that, you click "new conversation" and invite whoever it is you need to PM.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
At the risk of being Greninja'd, you go to the top right hand corner of the page (under the search bar) and click on the conversations tab which is to the left of your alerts tab and to the right of your profile tab. After that, you click "new conversation" and invite whoever it is you need to PM.
Why...does your location send me to the Marine Corps Base fbi academyofficer candidate school?

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
More than 2000 posts and 5 months and Im learning something new

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
Why...does your location send me to the Marine Corps Base ?
He's actually a veteran of over 17 wars. The constant death and horror has turned him into the... completely normal person he is today.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
ikr, he cant be around here- your icon has new hats
I must say this Swamp guy sounds like the individual that regularly gets attractive, smart and witty girlfriends.

Not that he deserves them of course. :troll:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Im going for that freemium too
(my sig represents me clearly now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom