• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Don't know. Outside Advance Wars, I'm not that much into tier lists or competitive at all. :p

Looking at the amount of salt has been spilled over the DLC, I'm sure that would happen.
I'm not kidding. When the DLC was first revealed, people at MKBoards started to complain a lot and didn't want to use those characters. Oh, please, why can't we have variety? ._.

D

Deleted member

I'm not kidding. When the DLC was first revealed, people at MKBoards started to complain a lot and didn't want to use those characters. Oh, please, why can't we have variety? ._.
Variety is bad. The Smash community knows this best.

:foxmelee::falcomelee::marthmelee:

D

Deleted member

It's not variety if 2 of them are the 4th versions of already existing characters

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
"It was at this point Space Stranger realized he did not check the doors. He lowered his tablet..."

I GOT THE SHAKES MAN-- GIVE ME THE WOODY!
Everybody knows how I think about Four Days at @Flight's, but I'm highly curious how a Six Nights at Andy's game would be.

Because of their Mario characters, eventhough they're huge hypocrites when R.O.B. was in DS or with their character mods.
But then again, I don't give a john about playable characters in Mario Kart. I just play it for the new karts and tracks.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Races aren't just filled with Links anymore like they were in the days right after the DLC launched, but I still see more of them than any other character online.
Hey I can't blame them, it's ****ing Link.

Not even diehard Rosalina fans will try to justify Baby Rosalina's existence.
Oh just wait to Villager is out

D

Deleted member

It's not variety if 2 of them are the 4th versions of already existing characters
Oh, that's true. Let's put Dr. Mario and Nurse Peach in the third DLC pack.

Everybody knows how I think about Four Days at @Flight's, but I'm highly curious how a Six Nights at Andy's game would be.

Because of their Mario characters, eventhough they're huge hypocrites when R.O.B. was in DS or with their character mods.
But then again, I don't give a john about playable characters in Mario Kart. I just play it for the new karts and tracks.
Great! I now have a video game of my own! :D
Me neither. I just play it for fun.. I don't take it seriously like those guys.

:foxmelee::falcomelee::marthmelee:
#
is coming in 5 years. 2020. Get it? :troll:

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

#20XX is coming in 5 years. 2020. Get it? :troll:
Roman Numerals, right?

But that means that the game is dead. Which is good.

"And there's these monasteries where these Fox monks just levitate and TAS Fox with one controller in one hand, and win a tournament with the other."

I see this is one the rare occassions @Kermit the Ninja isn't Homura.
Oh Piss you're right. The Holy Quintet is born and I change to NeB. Gotta fix this.

Soul.

lol Mario Kart talk.
DS was best. Wii = lol. 7 is okay. 8 is eh.

>Ridley
>"waifu"

God damn....

D

Deleted member

Roman Numerals, right?

But that means that the game is dead. Which is good.

"And there's these monasteries where these Fox monks just levitate and TAS Fox with one controller in one hand, and win a tournament with the other."

Oh Piss you're right. The Holy Quintet is born and I change to NeB. Gotta fix this.
And that in turn, would be the end of competitive Smash Bros. Thanks, :foxmelee:.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I'm really curious how and if Nintendo is going to promote her the next few years. If she stays popular, she's my number one expected newcomer for the next Smash.
Seeing how popular she is between the Animal Crossing fandom, the Nintendo general fanbase and also furries and waifufa**, combined with all the promotion Nintendo gives her to the point of making this:

She's assured for next Smash.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
What sounds are Villager and her going to do in MK8 anyway? the babble that in the games I guessing XD
I guess.

lol Mario Kart talk.

God damn....
The handheld ones are good, the console ones aren't. How come I didn't expect that at all? ;)

Seeing how popular she is between the Animal Crossing fandom, the Nintendo general fanbase and also furries and waifufa**, combined with all the promotion Nintendo gives her to the point of making this:

She's assured for next Smash.
Cute. And Bill Trinen loves her (and she loves him):

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
lol Mario Kart talk.

>Ridley
>"waifu"

God damn....
Waluigi is best waifu but Ridley is bae
(stolen from Twitch chat yesterday)

D

Deleted member

What about Smash 4? Surely a more balanced game brings more variety....

:4diddy::4diddy::4diddy::4diddy::4diddy::4diddy::4diddy::4diddy::4diddy::4diddy::4diddy::4diddy::4diddy::4diddy::4diddy::4diddy::4diddy::4diddy::4diddy::4diddy::4diddy:

Nevermind, it's even worse! :troll:
Like I said,
I don't know why I said "community" because we are anything but, but yeah, this affects all games. NO VARIETY ALLOWED.

And that in turn, would be the end of competitive Smash Bros. Thanks, :foxmelee:.
Good riddance.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431

Soul.

The handheld ones are good, the console ones aren't. How come I didn't expect that at all? ;)
I play MK more in handhelds anyways. I just feel like the console ones aren't on par with the handheld ones.... except lolMKWii. DS was faster than 7 too.

Waluigi is best waifu but Ridley is bae
(stolen from Twitch chat yesterday)
rofllll

Double Dash though.
oh yeah I forgot about that.

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
You missed a few.

Which Andy?
Toy Story? Advance Wars? This guy?
Toy Story of course. Just imagine Woody, Buzz, Mr. Potato Head and friends but then creepy.
And oh my God, that show... I didn't ask for this nostalgia.

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Trying to fill surveys on Club Nintendo, and the page times out whenever I submit anything...How will I get coins? :(

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Much lesser extent. I hardly ever see Captain Falcon or Sheik. I see Ice Climbers only if Wobbles is playing, and that's just one guy.
It's sad that one of the more manly characters in Melee (the others are :ganondorfmelee:,:dkmelee:,:gawmelee:,:luigimelee:,:jigglypuffmelee:,:kirbymelee:,:yoshimelee:,:bowsermelee:, and :drmario:) is replaced by a flamboyant, blue-haired swordsman and two futuristic sub humans with reflectors and blasters.

D

Deleted member

Double Dash though.
Double Dash was pretty sweet too. Wario Colosseum 9 lap races. Every time I play though, someone picks Baby Mario or Baby Luigi just for the Chomp. It's not even that good.

D

Deleted member

Trying to fill surveys on Club Nintendo, and the page times out whenever I submit anything...How will I get coins? :(
They really need stronger servers to meet demand. Everytime I want to log in, the site goes into maintenance. Oh well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom