• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

What is the most boring stage in smash 4 3ds, and in Wii U in your opinion.
Smashville. Lylat Cruise. Battlefield. Distraction Destination. Town and Lol. Delfino Sunshine.
Omega stages WarioWare, Inc. on 3DS.

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
What is the most boring stage in smash 4 3ds, and in Wii U in your opinion.
The End Credits stage.

There's no real challenge. No foes to fight. All you have are a bunch of linear Tetris blocks attacking you. Yet they keep dropping their gold if you hit 'em back.

And the some guy from the background congratulates you for some reason. Kinda unsettling.

Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Math is pretty much my vulnerability. I just can't do it well.
I can math! But I don't use it often since everyone who told me as a young thing that Id be using math all the time lied! I have never had to use the brain busting math problems that I learned ever!

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I can math! But I don't use it often since everyone who told me as a young thing that Id be using math all the time lied! I have never had to use the brain busting math problems that I learned ever!
I'll have you know that 75 line proofs helped me prove that 1 + 1 = 2.

Kingslime301

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone think Tomdachi Life is a bad stage because it's repetitive?

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Does anyone think Tomdachi Life is a bad stage because it's re[etive?
No. Why? The Miis do freaky **** each time you enter their rooms while fightiing. Plus, I enjoyed the original game more than I intended to.

D

Deleted member

Too bad that is extremely true in which math is needed for everything. In this case, I got rekt.

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997
I cant get addicted because my wrist starts to hurt if I'm playing it for a long time thats when the thought " Oh, I gotta take a break" enters my head
Gosh. I wasted an entire straight two weeks of my life just playing Maplestory. It was terrible. I got to like level 130-something and then I realized it was a huge waste of time for me, and I had basically wasted my winter break playing it.

Kingslime301

Smash Journeyman
Which hates do you not like more?
Little Mac Haters, or WFT haters?
And why?

Last edited:

Kingslime301

Smash Journeyman
I don't like the 3ds Wily Castle, but I like it in the Wii U version mostly because it looks better at night.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Gosh. I wasted an entire straight two weeks of my life just playing Maplestory. It was terrible. I got to like level 130-something and then I realized it was a huge waste of time for me, and I had basically wasted my winter break playing it.
Awwwww man that sucks x.x
Both, infact, I hate people that hate every character.
I actually had 16 amiibos. Had because now I have 18.
Good for you. Some of us cant really go out a buy them.
Well I cant because Im in college and who know when I need that money

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Awwwww man that sucks x.x

Both, infact, I hate people that hate every character.

Good for you. Some of us cant really go out a buy them.
Well I cant because Im in college and who know when I need that money
If it sounds like I'm boasting I'm not really. I'm just surprised. Also 3 aren't even available in canada yet.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
WTF Haters they bring up the most weak arguments to hate her, like she's a joke character and she don't belong there, Wii Fit is a good game if they ever give it a chance, and they hating on a unique character.I really hate the they don't belong argument.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
And why?
I dislike character haters in general. :4villager:

You can't really justify holding a grudge over a character's inclusion other than that, "someone else could of made it in", and even then, the game's been out for some time. Those haters just need to get over it.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I dislike character haters in general. :4villager:

You can't really justify holding a grudge over a character's inclusion other than that, "someone else could of made it in", and even then, the game's been out for some time. Those haters just need to get over it.
This post triggered my specultion PTSD while lurking on...GameFAQs.

...I never saw complete **** in it's most pure form.

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681

Just a question, but what did you expect when you went to GameFAQs? That's filled with either teens who want it to make it the next 4chan or children under the age of 12 who just go there to play online with others.
It's like going to 4chan and not expecting to see utter crap or going to Reddit and not expecting to see Melee gifs hogging up the place.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You know what? CBS Interactive should just shut it down. Let's not forget it's extremely ancient now. :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom