• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingslime301

Smash Journeyman
I was terrible with Olimar and hated him in Brawl, but when I played him in Smash 4, I was better at him and dominated more people than in Brawl. People say he sucks in Smash 4 just because he can only have 3 pikmin, but his new recovery and new strategy makes up for it. People say someone sucks even if they haven't played as him. *sigh kids these days

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I was terrible with Olimar and hated him in Brawl, but when I played him in Smash 4, I was better at him and dominated more people than in Brawl. People say he sucks in Smash 4 just because he can only have 3 pikmin, but his new recovery and new strategy makes up for it. People say someone sucks even if they haven't played as him. *sigh kids these days
He sucks cause he isn't a giant muscley man with a 600 pound sword. :p

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I see, but your formula isn't really anything special.

Sounds like an application of Pythagoras's Theorem. You know, let x, y be two catheti and h be the hypotenuse and their measurements follow this formula:

h^2 = x^2 + y^2

So, if you want to calculate x, you could arrange the equation so it becomes:

x = sqrt(h^2 - y^2)
I dunno. I'm kind of lost. I just like how my way skips doing the distance formula

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
I would blame the ******** AI on the 3DS version giving people a wrong first impression.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Played Crusade
It's pretty good
Roster choices are confusing
PAC-MAN is confusing
LOOK, LOOK
*pac-panic*

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
But DP DX isnt emulatable?
I don't even know if my dave and busters even has it. I'll have to check one day
The engine for 1 & 2 is pretty much the EXACT same as GameCube's (in fact you use a special Dolphin emulator to play them).

DX on the other hand seems much more powerful (if not Wii U engine).

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Look at your avatar. I would have to change pants if I saw that standing at my front door.
Then you get to meet the whole roundup gang:
YOU'VE GOT JESSIE THE YODELLING COWGIRL! YODEL AY HEE HOO!
BULLSEYE, HE'S WOODY'S HORSE! HE'S A SMART ONE!
THERE'S THE OLD PROSPECTOR!
AND WOODY THE DEMON MAN HIMSELF!
OH IT'S TIME FOR WOODY"S ROUNDUP! HE'S THE VERY BEST! HE'S THE ROOTIN' EST, TOOTIN' EST COWBOY IN TOWN.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Spoiled myself to the last chapter of Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso in Korean raws...them feels. ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom