• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Finally decided to Mann Up and download Crusade
I'm going into No Man's Land, folks
But atleast G&W and Waluigi are there
Wish me luck

D

Deleted member

Nobody ever pays any attention to Nintendo.
Which is why everyone will be surprised when they're heading up the new world order and our national bird becomes Captain Falcon.
Yes, because everyone likes to think gaming is all about muh graphics, and thus, creating these pointless console wars. :smirk:

And once the bird becomes Falcon, he'll be the first fictional character to appear in reality. This would be our new anthem.

_Magus_

Smash Lord
NNID
DeadlyTaco
3DS FC
1306-7596-5996
Yes, because everyone likes to think gaming is all about muh graphics, and thus, creating these pointless console wars. :smirk:

And once the bird becomes Falcon, he'll be the first fictional character to appear in reality. This would be our new anthem.

Our military uniforms would change to skin tight blue spandex and red racing helmets. XD

Last edited:

Abyssal Lagiacrus

Fly across the high seas and mountains
NNID
LugiaTheGuardian
3DS FC
2981-6257-4399

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
And I already ****ed it up
I accidently put in a wrong control input and I was like "OK I'll just speed through it and reset it again" and such I set everything to left.
And now I can't reset my controls because Left does everything.
Help.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
If I get a chance to change my name, maybe I should change it to PichuMaster. Or I could just make it the same as my NNID...

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
And I already ****ed it up
I accidently put in a wrong control input and I was like "OK I'll just speed through it and reset it again" and such I set everything to left.
And now I can't reset my controls because Left does everything.
Help.
Easy, press on the big cross at the top of the screen, go to Your Documents, right-click on the map Super Smash Bros. Crusade and press Delete.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Easy, press on the big cross at the top of the screen, go to Your Documents, right-click on the map Super Smash Bros. Crusade and press Delete.
I want to actually play the game, not delete the damn thing immediately. r_r

Waddler-D

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Waddler-D

Speaking of Captain Falcon, I have to ask Nintendo... F-Zero GXL when? They're already teasing the fans like crazy with MK8 having a Mute City track that's pretty akin to how that game plays. But I still have yet to hear the utterance of that. I guess space isn't in anymore after Mario crashed the ship into Bowser's moon of a fortress.

At least Star Fox is gonna have a game!

_Magus_

Smash Lord
NNID
DeadlyTaco
3DS FC
1306-7596-5996
Idk if I'd change my username, but I'd definitely do something with the text below my name. "The Fiendlord" or "God of Toe Fungus" are two ideas I've been throwing around.
I'm gonna laugh when a lot of these randomly tagged names come to the thread eventually from the alert

:yoshimelee:
:yoshi64:
Yeah ikr XD

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Speaking of Captain Falcon, I have to ask Nintendo... F-Zero GXL when? They're already teasing the fans like crazy with MK8 having a Mute City track that's pretty akin to how that game plays. But I still have yet to hear the utterance of that. I guess space isn't in anymore after Mario crashed the ship into Bowser's moon of a fortress.

I want another F-Zero game to come out... having played the first one and Maximum Velocity I'm up for a new one. I never played GX though.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
too late on the @R.O.B ...someone else has claimed that username it seems.
But that name is without the final period.

Never. Mario Kart killed it with adding the anti-gravity. Mario Kart 9 is gonna add a high-speed mode, just watch.

20+ eggs eggs and still no 6IV Eevee.
Game Freak pls.
Just use a 6IV Ditto.

D

Deleted member

Idk if I'd change my username, but I'd definitely do something with the text below my name. "The Fiendlord" or "God of Toe Fungus" are two ideas I've been throwing around.

Yeah ikr XD
Possible User Titles for me:
1. What's up?
2. Anything new?
3. Bored as usual.
4. FlightShift
5. Sky High

I dunno what would be the best one.

Waddler-D

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Waddler-D
Never. Mario Kart killed it with adding the anti-gravity. Mario Kart 9 is gonna add a high-speed mode, just watch.
:glare: I'm gonna miss my "YOU GOT BOOST POWER!" soundbyte. I wonder if this just means that Captain Falcon is gonna turn into a 3D action beat 'em up where he chases racers in his rad car and punches bounties in the face... It's a thought.

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
But that name is without the final period.

That one, the one with the final period, is also taken.

I want another F-Zero game to come out... having played the first one and Maximum Velocity I'm up for a new one. I never played GX though.
play GX nao (I need to continue that too)

GX could get an HD remaster a la WW HD? It's not impossible. ...I at least hope it happens ;-; Mario Sunshine HD would be neat too, that water rendering...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom