• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Nope! I haven't gotten my $$$ yet so it hasn't happened yet.

Actually, what do you guys think of me starting to take down names right now? That ways it's not a "be here at this certain time that I'm on to have a chance."

:yoshimelee:
:yoshi64:
Don't forget to not write @ Soul. Soul. down. He doesn't want Freemium, so I've heard.

Abyssal Lagiacrus

Fly across the high seas and mountains
NNID
LugiaTheGuardian
3DS FC
2981-6257-4399
Yes, so sorry. :/

I do have an extra Smash for Wii U code I could give away though since I got a friend's code long before I got my copy.
So I'll be able to get you Super Metroid or Super Mario World once Club Nintendo is back up, I have 200 coins and I already have the games I want from the selections. (Since @ Soul. Soul. said that the code is giveable)

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion

Actually, what do you guys think of me starting to take down names right now? That ways it's not a "be here at this certain time that I'm on to have a chance."

Wouldn't giving Premium to someone require accessing their account?
I mean, how does it work?

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617

euh....for what code are we getting?

because if it's for anything 700, might as well just sign me in because I hope no one get SS without aactually being interested in something else...

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217

Count me in, broski. :4gaw:

Abyssal Lagiacrus

Fly across the high seas and mountains
NNID
LugiaTheGuardian
3DS FC
2981-6257-4399
Wouldn't giving Premium to someone require accessing their account?
I mean, how does it work?
I wouldn't be accessing the account, there's a snippet in the account upgrade area that says to contact a certain administrator to gift premium.

Thank you so much!

What is going on?
I'm going to gift Premium to 1+ users in a week or 2

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
So I'll be able to get you Super Metroid or Super Mario World once Club Nintendo is back up, I have 200 coins and I already have the games I want from the selections. (Since @ Soul. Soul. said that the code is giveable)

Thank you! It looks like @Flight will be getting Super Metroid, so Super Mario World will be fine!

Morbi

Scavenger

Enter my name, if I win, I will hold a give-away of my own. However, it will not be randomized. I will give it to the person who begs the most.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215

Wait
You can give redeem coins then give away the reward?
Sweet

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I wouldn't be accessing the account, there's a snippet in the account upgrade area that says to contact a certain administrator to gift premium.

I'm going to gift Premium to 1+ users in a week or 2

I'll enter the draw then. I am considering changing my name, but still have no idea what to change it to. :p

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
I'd like to change my name to something involving ice because I love winter and the element of ice
Only problem is the people I know on here won't recognize me :(

D

Deleted member

I'd want Premium to change the user title and do the usual stuff. Maybe change my icon to fit with the blue. :troll:

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
STORY TIME IN SPOILERS!

As you all probably know, I start my new job next week. As I work these last few days at this wonderful Little Caesars location, I have decided to do some trolling. Here's one of my masterpieces.

There's a meeting next week for a new product coming out in a couple weeks, which I'm not attending because **** it, I'm not working there after Friday. My General Manager leaves little notes around the store reminding the staff about this 'training' regiment. For those who don't attend get canned. No questions asked.

Here's the funny thing about my GM: she has possibly the worst time with grammar and simple spelling. It makes my dyslexic friend look like an über class poet at times. Every time there is a note up for some reason, I always have to laugh. Mind you she is an intelligent woman, but her writing skills make The Raven look like 50 Shades of Grey. (I think I made that analogy right...)

Anyway, one of the notes had a silly mispelling. At the end, it says 'no show, no joh'. I for one am laughing my ass off because come on, who mispells 'job'? Then I got to thinking... 'This is the perfect opportunity for a Smash related inside joke!' So in a predictable fashion, I added the 'ns' to make it say 'no show, no johns.' At this point I am satisfied and leave it where it is for my fellow coworkers to baise in its glory.

Now, I was fully aware we have an employee named John here, who no lie, looks like Super ****ing Mario on a side note. Here's what transpired and my response:

Now I'm just waiting for a response and response with more nonsense.

There will be more to come, count on it. I'll let you guys and gals join me on the journey of my last days of food service. It will be grand!

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
I'd want Premium to change the user title and do the usual stuff. Maybe change my icon to fit with the blue. :troll:
Why is that, you are a Smash Hero. That is the best title, mayne. I wish I was still a Smash Hero. But NO. They made me a legend, but legends don't burn down villages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom