• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Warning Received
Found this:

[collapse="Warning: size and language"]I'm sorry, this is still censor dodging...this feels so wrong. :([/collapse]

Last edited by a moderator:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I don't know if I want Premium. I've heard stories about them following some carpenter guy and painting everything blue.

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
> Be me.
> Go on FG to have some fun with :4falco:.
> Find a cocky :4falcon:.
> Beats my Falco since I don't know the matchup with Falcon.
> Cocky player changes character like he knows how to play them all. He takes :4pit:.
> Match takes a lot of time and was going to be a sudden death. Cocky dude is rolling all over the place to have the sudden death, but gets caught in a good ol'USmash.
> Taunt for victory.
> Cocky idiot switches to :4link: like a loser.
> Get spiked by my Falco.
> He suicide like a coward.
> Cocky player then ragequits.
> Mfw I saw this :
c5f.gif

It's deja vu, but it still give me some chuckles.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
If this is another autistic joke,I didn't like:4darkpit:
My mind fails to understand how that could be interpreted as an autistic joke. I only see Sakurai the Badass.

Yours truly wouldn't resort to such lowly humor. After all, I have a reputation to preserve...

(And because it would be damn hypocritical of me considering I am handicapped.)

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
I used to have a parakeet under my care but my sister started taking care of him after her cockatiel died of old age.

Someday I want a bird or a cat ( I can't put up with both, I know that ain't gonna end well )

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
So I had my interview today. I feel it went well.

But I'm also sad because I found out today that Monty Oum, one of the creators of RWBY, has passed away :crying:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
An all black kitten named tara
I hope I am not the only one that finds snakes adorable. The one we have is named Clyde. He is a silly snake
I used to have a parakeet under my care but my sister started taking care of him after her cockatiel died of old age.

Someday I want a bird or a cat ( I can't put up with both, I know that ain't gonna end well )
Biiird, at leaste they don't wonder in the street XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom