• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Want me to give a code for you?
I see Neß is making a reappearance.
@ MewtwoMaster2002 MewtwoMaster2002 you still need codes?
I won't have enough for anything awesome (W101, MM Messenger bag) so it makes no sense hoarding them
Yes please. The only games I really wanted from Club Nintendo are Super Metroid and maybe Super Mario World only because it's the first Nintendo game I ever tried at my cousin's house when I was little. Well, it was either SMW or Super Mario Kart. After Super Metroid, the only Metroid game I haven't tried would be Other M.

If I actually had enough coins, my priority would be new poster set>games=3DS game case. But really, just getting Super Metroid on the Wii U would be nice enough as I don't have a Classic Controller.

Strofirko

Smash Master
My mind fails to understand how that could be interpreted as an autistic joke. I only see Sakurai the Badass.

Yours truly wouldn't resort to such lowly humor. After all, I have a reputation to preserve...

(And because it would be damn hypocritical of me considering I am handicapped.)
My response is to deep to you understand,the years that I spend building would go beyond such mortals with weak imagination,is too low too comprehend wirh such old technology and past the times ocurr equal the math that isaac newton creations of being too badass and memes outdated by 10 years of creation,the internet fullfilled with fetishes and the randomness I typed this short text explaining stuff that has nothing to do with the subject itself.

Last edited:

Abyssal Lagiacrus

Fly across the high seas and mountains
NNID
LugiaTheGuardian
3DS FC
2981-6257-4399
Don't worry guys, I plan on using a randomizer and putting everyone's name in it who participates and then having it select one. It won't be "whoever begs the best"

:yoshimelee:
:yoshi64:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Why did I expect myself to be shocked that you would somehow put pm into the conversation??
cause I'm busy on other stuff so I wasn't much here the last few days,....and the fact I got a cold....didn't helped.

Also, that was WAY too tempting when you mention both hammer and earthbound in the same sentence....seriosuly, too tempting.

I'm reffering to the textsyle....quite a lot of similarities.

D

Deleted member

Yes please. The only games I really wanted from Club Nintendo are Super Metroid and maybe Super Mario World only because it's the first Nintendo game I ever tried at my cousin's house when I was little. Well, it was either SMW or Super Mario Kart. After Super Metroid, the only Metroid game I haven't tried would be Other M.

If I actually had enough coins, my priority would be new poster set>games=3DS game case. But really, just getting Super Metroid on the Wii U would be nice enough as I don't have a Classic Controller.
Hmm, I see. I'll try making a Family account (that gets the same amount of coins as my main account and send it to you if given the option.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Don't worry guys, I plan on using a randomizer and putting everyone's name in it who participates and then having it select one. It won't be "whoever begs the best"

So @TJ-Works is gonna win... I mean, he was lucky enough to receive an e-mail for both the Smash demo and the Monster Hunter demo.

:troll:

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215

Did you register Smash 3DS?
Cause that's the only extra code I have left :/

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Y'know, how does one become a backroomer anyway? I know it's invite only, but what kind of people get invited?
Also isn't it kinda just a social forum?If so what's the point when users can make their own?

Abyssal Lagiacrus

NNID
LugiaTheGuardian
3DS FC
2981-6257-4399
Hey guys, if I get something on Club Nintendo with my coins, can it only be used by my linked NNID? Or would I be able to give the code it gives me to someone?

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Hmm, I see. I'll try making a Family account (that gets the same amount of coins as my main account and send it to you if given the option.
I think getting a game on Club Nintendo means getting a code in the e-mail that you would enter through eShop, so I don't think that matters...

Morbi

Scavenger
Snakes are fine as pets imo
It's just pet spiders :<
Spiders and pets should not be in the same sentence
Tarantulas are very cute and harmless if you get the right... species? I do not science. That is not my strong point; however, you get the picture. A non-aggressive Tarantula without venom is a great pet.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Y'know, how does one become a backroomer anyway? I know it's invite only, but what kind of people get invited?
Also isn't it kinda just a social forum?If so what's the point when users can make their own?
You don't get a cool banner when you make your own :4pacman:
Hey guys, here's a free post for you to enjoy.

Stay fresh!
Reported :4dk:

Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
So I made my discovery, turns out the voice lines "Too weak" on lucario is half used so far that I found. Weak is said when lucario's counter is activated so hes actually calling who ever hits his double team weak. :4lucario:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Did you register Smash 3DS?
Cause that's the only extra code I have left :/
Yes, so sorry. :/

I do have an extra Smash for Wii U code I could give away though since I got a friend's code long before I got my copy.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Don't worry guys, I plan on using a randomizer and putting everyone's name in it who participates and then having it select one.

Oh well seeing how my luck was in Spectate made is in smash,PF

Oh I noticed Male Robin has a sound that has him doing " Worthless fool" When dos he say that?

Last edited:

Abyssal Lagiacrus

NNID
LugiaTheGuardian
3DS FC
2981-6257-4399
is it too late for me to participate? :c
Nope! I haven't gotten my $$$ yet so it hasn't happened yet.

Actually, what do you guys think of me starting to take down names right now? That ways it's not a "be here at this certain time that I'm on to have a chance."

Morbi

Scavenger
so, I apparently contribute to miiverse freedom :)

joke, if you talk about the series with the acronym, you're running for trouble which is kinda sad....
It literally took me months on this site to learn that MK8 was Mario Kart 8 and not Mortal Kombat. I also thought SF (Star Fox) was Street Fighter. I guess that is what you get coming from a fighting game background into the world of Nintendo.

Edit- And Killer Instinct for KI (Kid Icarus). It does not stop!

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Ehh, okay, I'll try to do that once the site is finally stable.
Thank you so much!
Nope! I haven't gotten my $$$ yet so it hasn't happened yet.

Actually, what do you guys think of me starting to take down names right now? That ways it's not a "be here at this certain time that I'm on to have a chance."

What is going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom