• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Mr. Game & Watch is one of my favorite Smash Bros. characters actually.

I knew who he was when I first got Melee along with the Mario and Pokémon casts.

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
So my idea for a Vocaloid themed FNAF fan game went over better with you guys than it did with most of my friends. Most of them said "Dear God a FNAF fan game" or "Oh crap Vocaloid".

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
So, what the heck happened to the headcanon thread?
I heard it got moved to some character forum. Why? That's not logical.
It's on the general character forums. Don't ask me why, though. I'm not a mod (currently, that is).

I agree it doesn't make sense.

Waddler-D

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Waddler-D
Holy god, Falco is so fun to play! The stonewall Falco strategy is quite entertaining on For Glory. Just shooting people and poking at them in between the punishes! It's like being a perfectionist (which is kind of Falco's style)!

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
It's on the general character forums. Don't ask me why, though. I'm not a mod (currently, that is).

I agree it doesn't make sense.
See, if you were still a mod you'd probably know why. Then you'd be told to hush up about it ;)
Really tho I hope it's just an honest mistake that nobody is bothering to fix.

Soul.

So, what the heck happened to the headcanon thread?
I heard it got moved to some character forum. Why? That's not logical.
Because character meets a character in a character setting where a character is using a logic character to beat a character to talk with character to destroy the character in a headcanon character.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Mr. Game & Watch.png

I swear there's gonna be stuff in that giant white space
It's just bare bones at the moment
I was too lazy to put a filler Scrooge McDuck there
Beep. :4gaw:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I completely forgot Paper Mario as a possible candidate. o__________o
I'll be sure to put him in the next time I make the poll.
And hell while you're at it...may as well toss in Chrom. :p

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Why's he so square? Top of his head is quite flat. (No pun intended) The problem is most noticeable on the flagman sprite.
I thought it looked weird when i made it rounder
Just opinions, I guess.

Last edited:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Because character meets a character in a character setting where a character is using a logic character to beat a character to talk with character to destroy the character in a headcanon character.
Nope.
It's not exclusively about character relationships. That's the shipping thread. That hasn't been moved.
The headcanon thread can contain anything from cosmology, to locations and physics of the Smash universe, to plot lines, regardless of how character-driven are still plot lines. It can also contain relationships elements.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I thought it looked weird when i made it flat
Just opinions, I guess.
I dunno, it is kind of a problem. He shouldn't be so jagged, he should be more round. It's really not that hard to make circles. In fact, Microsoft Paint has a special cheating function where you can make perfect circles using a 1 pixel thick circle tool.

Observe:

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
Nope.
It's not exclusively about character relationships. That's the shipping thread. That hasn't been moved.
The headcanon thread can contain anything from cosmology, to locations and physics of the Smash universe, to plot lines, regardless of how character-driven are still plot lines. It can also contain relationships elements.
You mean to tell me...

There was a shipping thread....
AND I WASN'T INVITED!?!?

*blank Uncanny Valley stare*

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I dunno, it is kind of a problem. He shouldn't be so jagged, he should be more round. It's really not that hard to make circles. In fact, Microsoft Paint has a special cheating function where you can make perfect circles using a 1 pixel thick circle tool.

Observe:
I'm not a cheater.
Plus he isn't like perfectly round
He's round, yes, but not a perfect circle.

Soul.

Nope.
I know lol. I was just kidding. I really don't go to that kind of threads so yeah.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
I hope I do get a Wii U in the coming months so I'll be able to snag some more coins.
I don't have enough for any of the things I care about as it is

D

Deleted member

I'm not a cheater.
Plus he isn't like perfectly round
He's round, yes, but not a perfect circle.
Sure. The problem though is that it's almost a diagonal. It should definitely be more round:

This is what I'm getting at:

His head is far too blocky. It may not be a perfect circle, but it is clearly an ovular shape. The current head on your sprite makes it look more like a square.

The rest of the head (and sprite) looks fine though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom