• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Is Falco really that good? I never played as him in smash and all I hear was bad things about him
He's one of the more fundamental characters like Kirby, Marth, and Ganondorf. You can't pull off stunts like Captain Falcon, tank hits like Bowser, or outspeed everyone like Sonic. Playing them requires a calm and focused mind since rushing with them just asked for punishment. You have to space and systematically destroy your opponent's options.

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
You died again? You died a couple of days ago too. Do you have 9 internet lives or sumthin'?
I dunno, the respawn time is pretty short here. So you know...

He must be Superman. If Luggy dies again, he will get his next funeral free.

Who knows...maybe I am...maybe I'm not.
The world may never know.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I dunno, the respawn time is pretty short here. So you know...

Who knows...maybe I am...maybe I'm not.
The world may never know.
If you can be Charlie Chaplin-man, then I can be Deadpool's worst nightmare.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I realized that listening to rock music (of the very fast paced sort) alleviates moodiness for me. It's also pretty great for studying or doing any other boring things. Gets me pumped.

D

Deleted member

Wondering if anyone here doesn't have Club Nintendo and is willing to give codes not from a main series Pokemon game or Smash...or if someone has excess points but already has the games and items they want and are willing to give me Super Metroid for the Wii U. I accidentally got it for the Wii, but I don't have a classic controller, and Nintendo won't send me a replacement one for accidentally getting the wrong code. :/
Want me to give a code for you?

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
D

Deleted member

I'm really sorry to hear that. Rest in peace.
At least, he'll be on the heavens.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
So I've been playing For Glory a bit as the Jiggs. I fought my first Little Mac who K.O'd himself with miss-use of his side-special.

Aw, that's really sad to hear....

I've been wanting to get into RWBY for a while, but didn't know too much about it or the animator(s) behind it. Still, I wish him the best in the afterlife.

Soul.

That sucks....
May he rest in peace, though. It's unfortunate to see him go away.

D

Deleted member

So I just checked IGNorant for the final Club Nintendo Rewards and oh boy, dis gon b gud. I'll probably pick DKCR3D... I dunno.

Last edited by a moderator:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
There's no snow here, though it's been rainy.

There are places in my country where it does snow and they aren't too far from where I live.

Waddler-D

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Waddler-D
Man, that's pretty tragic... Definitely haven't heard much about him, but it's rough to hear of a person passing on before their time, especially one that spreads a lot of good to the community. Condolences to his family and may he rest in peace.

D

Deleted member

So I just checked IGNorant for the final Club Nintendo Rewards and oh boy, dis gon b gud. I'll probably pick DKCR3D... I dunno.
I was thinking of doing the same. Too bad I'll have to wait until traffic dies down.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I completely forgot Paper Mario as a possible candidate. o__________o
I'll be sure to put him in the next time I make the poll.
So it's an unofficial poll? Let me be the first (and only) to admit I rigged the poll. Embarrass
My sincere apologies.

Last edited:

Soul.

DKCR3D is a reward?!??! Lool I'm gonna try getting it.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I was thinking of doing the same. Too bad I'll have to wait until traffic dies down.
Yep, I already have most of the full-blown 3DS games mentioned in the list (except for KI:U and eShop games) so I thought of that one.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
SSF2 made G&W, that's one thing
But they made it SSBB's G&W
We need a SSB4-styled G&W.
Now who would be able to do that.

And if you don't get where this is going, you're oblivious.

D

Deleted member

SSF2 made G&W, that's one thing
But they made it SSBB's G&W
We need a SSB4-styled G&W.
Now who would be able to do that.

And if you don't get where this is going, you're oblivious.
Is it because they're still stuck with an art style reminiscent of the one found in Brawl instead of the more colorful style found in Smash 4? :troll:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Behold. I found a thing. Here's an early Halloween treat from Knuckles the K.N.U.C.K.L.E.S himself. But watch out, it might be 2spooky4you.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
So, what the heck happened to the headcanon thread?
I heard it got moved to some character forum. Why? That's not logical.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I was thinking of picking up Sticker Star myself to see what the hubbub is about.
ok, can I just make a very ironic post?

I would actually get it if I had the coins for get it. Why you ask? Well, As my lower than 200 coins balance can't tell it, I'm not much interested in buying recently exception to ssb4 which is included and probably spent on said balance.

So, I pretty much don't care of these rewards much....it's like if I pcik a game, I won't be that hyped.

Plus, I own a lot already.

So, SS is actually something I consider FINE to get it because:

I don't pay,
I don't pay and most importantly:
I don't pay.

so, it;s more of like something I would want to because....even if I don't want to pay for it and I can clearly tell you why this game....is not a good thing, I still never played it.

Meaning that if you know how much I wrote on the series (particularilly if you're in the Paper Mario group), you can expect that if I ever play this game....long written essay.

I did for spm, TTYD was a monster and pm64....well, I honestly didn't have much to say....it;s still awesome (not that it's not good, it's just that the game being limited by the hardware....there's less stuff going on, but there's enough).

So, JUST because of my interest to realise how this was screwed up precisely, I would think that the virtual money worths it.

Not real one however....that's another thing.

So, I pretty much will do the same here and say that if you REALLY (and I mean it...) don't care about spending 700 coins....at least make them usefull, lol.

No but seriosuly, pick anything over this if you're ever interested. Unless you own everything but that game....then I honestly suggest you to not get it and pick stuff like KIU or others.

That's so frustrating to not have coins THE ONLY time the rewards are good (I b et you they were thinking about dropping the service long ago....whcih is a good thing imo).

Oh and I just want to tell an ironic thingy, one of the reasons sticker star was messed up was the cluib nintendo itself....weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom