• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Why is that, you are a Smash Hero. That is the best title, mayne. I wish I was still a Smash Hero. But NO. They made me a legend, but legends don't burn down villages.
But in a matter of time (months) you'll be obsessed with Smash. So that's someting.

Do it! You already have the blue avatar:
That should be my profile banner. :troll:
I mean, it fits with Premium, so why not?

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I already know I'm the only one who watched none of the tourney. lol
You are wrong, for I also have not participated.

I can't watch sports in general. Unless gambling were involved, I get bored watching others play. I'd rather be in the action than be on the bench.

D

Deleted member

Or just use this:

Made by Flight Warhol.

All hail this logo for inspiration.
I should use that too, but blue fits best. Or I could just keep the trademark green (which is not my favorite color of course).

Morbi

Scavenger
You are wrong, for I also have not participated.

I can't watch sports in general. Unless gambling were involved, I get bored watching others play. I'd rather be in the action than be on the bench.
Mango did call out Leffen for one thousand dollars. No one thought it was a gamble... until he lost.

D

Deleted member

I'm still peeved that Smash Master overwrote my awesome "Bannéd (6 Points)" title >:/\
I'm suing Sony
So that their online gaming network shuts down once again, and if it ever gets back up, it gets daily maintenance like most of the times? Count me in. :troll:

D

Deleted member

Op, found out when Male Robin says Worthless fool. Its when he suffers from a fall on the stage
I feel sadistic for liking how he says it
Is he calling himself or the opponent the worthless fool?
Because the latter doesn't really make sense.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Op, found out when Male Robin says Worthless fool. Its when he suffers from a fall on the stage
I feel sadistic for liking how he says it
Your avatar kawaii pet appears to be transforming unnaturally every day. I recommend a magical veterinarian.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So that their online gaming network shuts down once again, and if it ever gets back up, it gets daily maintenance like most of the times? Count me in. :troll:
Remember when PSN got hacked during Christmas? Fun times.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I could also change my title to "Formerly JayTheUnseen"
I doubt I'll be chosen/drawn anyway
I once said " I doubt Ill get a jackpot on this match" on Spectate And I get a random ass jackpot
p0Yqopi.jpg

Point I'm saying is, it could happen
Is he calling himself or the opponent the worthless fool?
Because the latter doesn't really make sense.
I think he is calling himself that for fallin and Koing. He I think is basically beating himself up when he says that.
Your avatar kawaii pet appears to be transforming unnaturally every day. I recommend a magical veterinarian.
I try but it just wont stand still. He is always Rolling away

Soul.

And it wasn't just PSN! Its archnemesis, Xbox Live, also got the tango down! And Nintendo Network was stayin' alive.
Revelant:
--
That was back in 2011, right? Or am I missing something.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

And it wasn't just PSN! Its archnemesis, Xbox Live, also got the tango down! And Nintendo Network was stayin' alive.
Nobody ever pays any attention to Nintendo.
Which is why everyone will be surprised when they're heading up the new world order and the US national bird becomes Captain Falcon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom