• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
GX could get an HD remaster a la WW HD? It's not impossible. ...I at least hope it happens ;-; Mario Sunshine HD would be neat too, that water rendering...
I would love getting a HD remaster and getting pissed in HD.
And I'm all in for Sunshine HD too.

Last edited:

Waddler-D

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Waddler-D
GX could get an HD remaster a la WW HD? It's not impossible. ...I at least hope it happens ;-; Mario Sunshine HD would be neat too, that water rendering...
Yeah, that would be a pretty spiffy idea. Mario Sunshine HD does sound pretty sweet, they could totally replace the Bowser imposter at the end with something that's the real deal. The trauma wounds still are fresh to the cranium.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I would love getting a HD remaster and getting pissed in HD.
And I'm all in for Sunshine HD too.
30-player online races though *v*

Sadly, I can't. My Wii's disc slot damaged a year ago and I don't think it's going to get fixed. I wish I could though.
That sucks :c I'm glad my GC-compatible Wii, which I've had since 2008, is still running for the most part like new. It's been running Xenoblade no problem, maybe a bit of lag in fights with lots of enemies.

Which, I'm not really sure if I'll get the N3DS remake of that. If it nixes the lag at least then heck yea

And TTYD.

yes, don't ever forget TTYD....or Gc rerelease, just TTYD now will do lol.
That would be great on GC Virtual Console imo, along with Baten Kaitos (and maybe Origins, if those three are on GC VC I'm transferring my Wii data to a Wii U)

Twilight Princess is fine with just the Wii version methinks, though GC VC of that would be cool too

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
This comes out of the blue but Tales of Phantasia needs a complete remake,not port or anything, I mean really re-imagine the game.
I think potential is there.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Today I called Best Buy to ask if they got a shipment of GC controller adapters. The guy on the phone said yes. I showed up and they said they hadn't got any recently...the guy on the phone apparently thought I was asking for just the controller...

D

Deleted member

30-player online races though *v*

That sucks :c I'm glad my GC-compatible Wii, which I've had since 2008, is still running for the most part like new. It's been running Xenoblade no problem, maybe a bit of lag in fights with lots of enemies.

Which, I'm not really sure if I'll get the N3DS remake of that. If it nixes the lag at least then heck yea
Yep. Last game I truly played on it was Melee and I was starting to become more or less competitive in it. I still know how to do the advanced techniques, even though I don't play it thanks to that reason. I got mine in December 2007 and it worked fine until last year. I can play Virtual Console games on it, however.

Soul.

Xenoblade 3D will run fine on the New 3DS. I don't think the Wii version has lots of enemies..... does it? Never played it so what do I know.

Waddler-D

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Waddler-D
Yep. Last game I truly played on it was Melee and I was starting to become more or less competitive in it. I still know how to do the advanced techniques, even though I don't play it thanks to that reason. I got mine in December 2007 and it worked fine until last year. I can play Virtual Console games on it, however.
I feel you on a system with a dead disk drive. My first generation Gamecube died on me around a year after I got it. It took some time after until I got a nice Platinum one, but man... you really miss your Gamecube when it doesn't work anymore. @_@'

D

Deleted member

I feel you on a system with a dead disk drive. My first generation Gamecube died on me around a year after I got it. It took some time after until I got a nice Platinum one, but man... you really miss your Gamecube when it doesn't work anymore. @_@'
I had to get like, 2 more GameCubes for that reason. Didn't work out, so agreed.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Xenoblade 3D will run fine on the New 3DS. I don't think the Wii version has lots of enemies..... does it? Never played it so what do I know.
It does have quite a few.And the environments are load heavy either.No disappearing of objects in the distance either for landscapes ( enemies do though )

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Possible User Titles for me:
1. What's up?
2. Anything new?
3. Bored as usual.
4. FlightShift
5. Sky High

I dunno what would be the best one.
I'm more content with something liiiiike...

• Delayed by 12 hours.
  • To Guantanamo Bay!
  • Falling with Style.
  • TJ-Works' prison beach.
Something screams genius from the last one, personally.

Last edited:

Waddler-D

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Waddler-D
I had to get like, 2 more GameCubes for that reason. Didn't work out, so agreed.
Damn, two of them!? That definitely is a crazy bad break. Nintendo, please work on the interior of your systems if you plan to make any cubed tanks in the future. I like you can survive long ass falls, but work under normal conditions too, okay?

D

Deleted member

Damn, two of them!? That definitely is a crazy bad break. Nintendo, please work on the interior of your systems if you plan to make any cubed tanks in the future. I like you can survive long *** falls, but work under normal conditions too, okay?
I first got the indigo one, then the platinum one, and finally, the black one. At least it was good while it lasted.

Soul.

I don't know what could be my user title. Possibly something with Soul. inb4 it's "Without the X" or something. I don't know.

It does have quite a few.And the environments are load heavy either.No disappearing of objects in the distance either for landscapes ( enemies do though )
Oh. I see. I guess it will lag then..

D

Deleted member

I don't know what could be my user title. Possibly something with Soul. inb4 it's "Without the X" or something. I don't know.

inb4 Soul (username). Not yHeart (user title).

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Teacher said his way of finding area of triangle using vertices is easier than mine. I disagree because his way requires figuring out which side is hypotenuse while mine doesn't.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion

They may cut the frame rate in half which will help.
I meant to say the environments AREN"T load heavy btw :p

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Sinnoh remakes confirmed?

Go back to your conspiracy theories. Wait for another couple of years til Game Freak drops NPCs talking about their home in Sinnoh.

But those designs looks pretty sweet.

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I forgot to show this off; a WIP of a lineart coloring I'm doing on my iPad! It's Melia from Xenoblade. c:

melia wip v3.png

Also tagging my fellow Bronados @Bosspon, @xLemmy_KoopaX, @Solfiner, @Nonstop Hype Train, @Ninjendo, @BluehunterZero, @Oblivion129, @foolssigma, @DuwangAnon, @RawstyleEevee, @Enyalb, @Spazzy_D, @SkittleE and of course Bronado-Social Thread regulars @Kikkipoptart12 and @Rocket Raccoon

phew...I think that covers all of them that are still on SmashBoards. sorry for all the tagging omfg

I think the hair and wings came out great, but the clothes shading is a bit off imo. I think I'll shade her skin and eyes last

Plus, for some reason when exporting this from Procreate (the iPad app I use to color this) as a PNG, it gets...tinted this way and it looks way different on the iPad. I'll upload an iPad screenshot later to show you all if any of you are familiar with art apps.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom