• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
OH BEFORE I GO TO BED

Anybody who has a club nintendo account GO CHECK OUT THE REWARDS. When they said to clean out your coins, they freaking meant it! I wish I had a bunch of stashed up coins to get some of that cool stuff -_-

Now I'm going to bed...goodnight loves :pikachumelee:
The rewards are great. But the thing is, I can't decide what I want to get just yet.

Only got 1010 coins at hand and it's best for me to choose wisely

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

just don't pick sticker star.....

Unless you HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING YOU WANT.....

Which would impress me to be the case honestly.....
Too late

Nah not really. I still own Sticker Star, and the only reason I still keep it is because I don't like trading in games, no matter how bad. I'd probably only get $5 for it anyway.

And hey, I can use it to get some coins now so I can get that Shulk poster, so I guess it's not too much of a waste.

Last edited by a moderator:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Too late

Nah not really. I still own Sticker Star, and the only reason I still keep it is because I don't like trading in games, no matter how bad. I'd probably only get $5 for it anyway.
yeah, I know material is awesome, but that's kind of unfortunate for me because the way it's hard to go to a store for me to get a game day .....I pretty much now only go digital.

The only exception being old games as I have to, but in this case, if I went into the trouble of buying it pon ebay, it's because it's worth it.

And Paper Mario, I have both the VC and the cartbridge and let me tell you, no pause lag and the C buttons feels SO GOOD!!!!

I don't like n64 on VC, but Snes and nes is fine.

D

Deleted member

yeah, I know material is awesome, but that's kind of unfortunate for me because the way it's hard to go to a store for me to get a game day .....I pretty much now only go digital.

The only exception being old games as I have to, but in this case, if I went into the trouble of buying it pon ebay, it's because it's worth it.

And Paper Mario, I have both the VC and the cartbridge and let me tell you, no pause lag and the C buttons feels SO GOOD!!!!

I don't like n64 on VC, but Snes and nes is fine.
I'm the opposite; I much prefer physical copies to digital mainly because of boxarts and manuals. I try to only buy games that have everything included. I got lucky with most of my games, except I still need a manual for Luigi's Mansion.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Don't forget the smell of opening the box for the first time and smelling the scent of a new game. Sooooo good.
And having to reorder all the papers inside because they put the ads before the manual.

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
just don't pick sticker star.....

Unless you HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING YOU WANT.....

Which would impress me to be the case honestly.....
Unfortunately, I already do have Sticker Star (was a gift) and apparently I haven't finished it yet for obvious reasons.

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I was afraid I would oversleep this morning since I was up until 11 PM watching the Super Bowl. I hope I don't fall asleep in class today. That would suck.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I prefer getting physical copies too. If your system messes up, at least the games themselves can still work on another one. But both have their advantages.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I'm the opposite; I much prefer physical copies to digital mainly because of boxarts and manuals. I try to only buy games that have everything included. I got lucky with most of my games, except I still need a manual for Luigi's Mansion.
I think you missread.

If I had the choice, I would pick phisicall because first, it's awesome to have a shelf for games like having books, but most importantly, you own it FOREVER!!!!

the problem....is if you consider my situation, it's nopt worth the trouble. Look, I have a so severe myopia that I will never be able to drive.

Also, digital is the only wayt for me to get games day 1. That's mostly because bad location, but sometime, I just don't want to wait....even if I would, by the time I'll get the game, it would already be passed days.

like, there's a big reason that I took exception for pm64....just holding the cartbridge in your hand is such a nice feel.....I'll never play the VC again (it has extreme lags when you pause while in n64....it's instant).

Glad I own a materail copy of pm64, TTYD and spm, but spm being a candidate for digital, I might get this one too.

I just love material, but that was more accessible to me before where it was like the only option....Still remember how I got pkmn black 5 days after release because I began to love the series around the time.....that was a great feel.

But I never cared to have complete. For me, the minimum is the game with its original case. Unfortunately, I didn't got it with spm, but at least I can stare at the disc :)

idk, material feels more like you have the game because of the care put into the packaging. Like the case and especially the label on the disc. Seriously, GC games having shiny labels....those were the best....

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
That moment when someone with a senator tag straight up says lucario is not good.
Is like, bruh.

D

Deleted member

I think you missread.

If I had the choice, I would pick phisicall because first, it's awesome to have a shelf for games like having books, but most importantly, you own it FOREVER!!!!

the problem....is if you consider my situation, it's nopt worth the trouble. Look, I have a so severe myopia that I will never be able to drive.

Also, digital is the only wayt for me to get games day 1. That's mostly because bad location, but sometime, I just don't want to wait....even if I would, by the time I'll get the game, it would already be passed days.

like, there's a big reason that I took exception for pm64....just holding the cartbridge in your hand is such a nice feel.....I'll never play the VC again (it has extreme lags when you pause while in n64....it's instant).

Glad I own a materail copy of pm64, TTYD and spm, but spm being a candidate for digital, I might get this one too.

I just love material, but that was more accessible to me before where it was like the only option....Still remember how I got pkmn black 5 days after release because I began to love the series around the time.....that was a great feel.

But I never cared to have complete. For me, the minimum is the game with its original case. Unfortunately, I didn't got it with spm, but at least I can stare at the disc :)

idk, material feels more like you have the game because of the care put into the packaging. Like the case and especially the label on the disc. Seriously, GC games having shiny labels....those were the best....
Yeah, I completely misread. Sorry :p

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
That moment when someone with a senator tag straight up says lucario is not good.
Is like, bruh.
He isn't the only senator who thinks so.

'I'm a Pokémon-fan, but Lucario just doesn't do it for me.' - Senator John McCain, 2015

And whoever changed the Social Thread title, I thank you.

Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
He isn't the only senator who thinks so.

'I'm a Pokémon-fan, but Lucario just doesn't do it for me.' - Senator John McCain, 2015

And whoever changed the Social Thread title, I thank you.
But seriously, this was the competitive impressions thread where "don't judge just yet" is thrown around but then a higher up does just that. Its like

Archimedes

The Rad Simisear
Switch FC
7772-6031-3529
All those club nintento prizes and im not to far away from getting the physical ones or the full games, but I have no way of getting more coins. This is lame.

I can't really complain about free though.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
oh my god look at the club nintendo rewards
W101 for 800 coins, Majora's Mask Messenger bag? Yus
Too bad theres a ****load of traffic on their site

Waddler-D

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Waddler-D
This Monday I'm fine with, this time. Took the day off because I need a small break from winter. But now it's super freezing cold outside, ugh...

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
>mfw when I have a bunch of coins to spend on the Club Nintendo prizes

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Ahhh, Club Nintendo, how I hate whatever net code you've been given. I've seen that Mario picture a little too much on that site sometimes. Why does it look like he's smiling a little bit?
He's looking down at the people scrambling for smash 4 demo codes the last Club Nintendo rewards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom