• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The IVs are perfect the way they are. If you want to keep breeding for 6IV it's fine, but just saying.
the one i'm using to breed is even better. it's got 31 speed iv's. It has 0 attack iv's though but the pokemon doesn't use attack

i just wanna get perfect 31

Last edited:

Soul.

the one i'm using to breed is even better. it's got 31 speed iv's. It has 0 attack iv's though but the pokemon doesn't use attack

i just wanna get perfect 31
Oh. What Pokémon is it by the way? It seems like a special attacker with the way you described it.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Oh. What Pokémon is it by the way? It seems like a special attacker with the way you described it.
squirtle

it possibly can use the physical attack 'rapid spin' but i don't think anyone expects to kill with rapid spin

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I tried that once... it crashed a lot. Don't know why. Either way, I'm more into Photoshop. :p

It may be because it crashes on 32-bit PCs...
Hmm, did you download the 32-bit version of it? I think that exists. Well, I don't use it much, but it doesn't crash on my. I am using a 64-bit OS though, so yeah.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I choose GIMP over Photoshop all of the time because...
-It's free
-Less heavy
-The logo is kawaii

And Armada won!! He did it for the US- oh wait

Anyway, time to sleep, goodnight all!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

First location collapsing from a storm
$1000 money match
Chillin getting 0-5'd by Leffen
M2K not in top 8
PPMD v. Armada Grand Finals
What is even going on? This entire event has just been a roller coaster of unexpected events.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Im glad I saw this APEX, because it was different and had plenty of surprises/upsets

D

Deleted member

Hmm, did you download the 32-bit version of it? I think that exists. Well, I don't use it much, but it doesn't crash on my. I am using a 64-bit OS though, so yeah.
I think I did, but I was using a netbook, so it was obvious it'd crash. I no longer have it so I'm good. Funnily, I did see 32-bit desktops running GIMP with no problems.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
WELP! I'm off to bed.
Good night Smashboards! MM3d will be out soon, so here's some MM for your night
See ya!

D

Deleted member

WELP! I'm off to bed.
Good night Smashboards! MM3d will be out soon, so here's some MM for your night
See ya!
I actually forgot that it's coming out next week. Looks like 2015 isn't slow as I thought it'd be. :smirk:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
This comment made my night
"PPMD IS REALLY FEELING IT, SHULK FOR MELEE IMMINENT!"

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
Wow congrats to PPMD for doing an incredible job (and putting Leffen in his place ;D) and GGs to Armada for being a beast throughout this whole tournament that was amazing

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Dang it, I stayed up late to see this, but it worth it, congrats to PPMD for tha win and Armada for being the definition of solid and effective play.

Well, the Toucans are gone, and so Im.

Goodnight for real this time!

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
Maybe not kill, but an increase in damage isn't a bad thing.
Maybe an increased attack helps offensively, but confusion also does more. Also foul play (but who would foul play a Blastoise)

Soul.

So Apex is over.
Well, back to the usual chaos...

Maybe an increased attack helps offensively, but confusion also does more. Also foul play (but who would foul play a Blastoise)
Rapid Spin KOs are for style and you know it. :p

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Confused status isn't as common as it use to be, so it's not really something to worry about. You do however take more from Foul Play.

Its not a necessity to have 31 IVs just for Rapid Spin. It's about preference- whether you'd like to deal more, etc..
Rapid Spin KOs are for style and you know it. :p
This. Rapid Spin kills are so satisfying. :4villager:

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Lel announcement is about New 3DS
Just a promo for it

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Lel announcement is about New 3DS
The hypest announcement of the century.
Also apparently Leffen took home around $4200, counting the $1000 money match against Mang0.
That's almost $1000 more than Armada, whom is the second place winner may I remind you.

Morbi

Scavenger
Also apparently Leffen took home around $4200, counting the $1000 money match against Mang0.
That's almost $1000 more than Armada, whom is the second place winner may I remind you.
It is really unfortunate that Leffen was not able to take first, that would have been hilarious. However, I was pulling for PPMD because I love it when a player defends their title (Mango for EVO 2015 pls) and he is a fellow Falco main. In fact, he was the first Smasher that I ever watched; in a way, he got me into the scene. But Leffen though. Every story needs a vile antagonist.

At least he put Mew2King and Mango in their place.

D

Deleted member

It is really unfortunate that Leffen was not able to take first, that would have been hilarious. However, I was pulling for PPMD because I love it when a player defends their title (Mango for EVO 2015 pls) and he is a fellow Falco main. In fact, he was the first Smasher that I ever watched; in a way, he got me into the scene. But Leffen though. Every story needs a vile antagonist.

At least he put Mew2King and Mango in their place.
He didn't win, but it's undeniable that he was playing on a whole new level. Props to him for managing to get that far, and that's coming from someone who doesn't even like him that much.

Soul.

We all know aMSa is the true champion of Apex 2015.
I mean, Yoshi? In top 5? Good god that is an achievement kind sir.

SharpMcHappy

Smash Apprentice
Lmao, Leffen wins even when he doesn't win.

Morbi

Scavenger
We all know aMSa is the true champion of Apex 2015.
I mean, Yoshi? In top 5? Good god that is an achievement kind sir.
I cannot believe that he actually took sets off of Mango. I did not expect that at all. Mango must have been very demoralized after Leffen humiliated his very existence. Mangoku was supposed to avenge Krillindude and America... but instead PPMD had to be the one to come through with that prescription.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom