• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Oh hai people. What's new ?
Me ? Nothing. So here's a random gif instead :
157hvk5.gif

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
I'm digging through my 2 big boxes of Wii and Wii U games, and all my 3DS Game Cases that are lying around.

I need that Smash Poster Set 2 and Fierce Diety Puzzle.

And also maybe GoldenSun and Mario Party 2 if I have coins left

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Because of everybody sniping the last good deals before it's closing down for good.
This is relevant to your statement:
"I am the type who is liable to snipe you
With two seconds left to go, whoa"

Granted, it's for eBay but it still applies.

Waddler-D

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Waddler-D
I saw the Club Nintendo rewards earlier this month. I was a little disappointed to see that Super Punch-Out was for just the Wii. I know I still play the Wii for the Gamecube stuff, but you have a PERFECT copy of the game on the Wii U... -_-

Waddler-D

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Waddler-D
Not to go off-topic, but... I've been trying put up a signature for the forum posts, but no luck. This is what I get for being a newbie here. I wonder what I'm doing wrong. (Been looking at the signature page adding and saving stuff for a bit.)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Not to go off-topic, but... I've been trying put up a signature for the forum posts, but no luck. This is what I get for being a newbie here. I wonder what I'm doing wrong. (Been looking at the signature page adding and saving stuff for a bit.)
*Sees date of joining, then messages*
If you ask me, the newbie part is a bit arguable. About the sig, what you have in mind?

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
The social thread never has a topic lol
If you hover over your name,
next to your alerts all the way at the top
Screen Shot 2015-02-02 at 10.30.00 AM.png

you'll see this
Screen Shot 2015-02-02 at 10.28.10 AM.png

and you can edit your signature

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431

Waddler-D

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Waddler-D
*Sees date of joining, then messages*
If you ask me, the newbie part is a bit arguable. About the sig, what you have in mind?
Well, I might not be new joining BUT... certainly the first day actively posting here. I pretty much lurked without lurking for all that time.

As for the signature, I certainly have the signature all ready to go and saved, but I'm not seeing it pop up. It's just a small-medium sized .gif from one of my videos and a list of the mains and secondaries.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Well, I might not be new joining BUT... certainly the first day actively posting here. I pretty much lurked without lurking for all that time.

As for the signature, I certainly have the signature all ready to go and saved, but I'm not seeing it pop up. It's just a small-medium sized .gif from one of my videos and a list of the mains and secondaries.
It only shows up on your first post on a page
Scroll up, it's there :3

Last edited:

Waddler-D

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Waddler-D
OOoh, well, that makes sense. If everyone's signature is blazing in every post, we'd be pretty doomed with bandwidth. Thanks for saving that mystery!

See, it was a posting newbie thing ALL along!

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
We just need Mami and Sayaka now.

THE HOLY QUINTET LIVES!

Also where's that art from?
I dunno, but I got it from the beginning of this video:

Also, YES! I managed to get on Club Nintendo!
SmashBros Poster set HERE I COME!

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Saw the Club Nintendo rewards list. Shame the site is down. But someone screen captured the list including a WHOPPING 119 GAMES to chose from:
Choices, choices, choices...

And only having 1,005 coins, the choices is much harder. :/

And, most importantly, the game list includes "Doc Louis's Punch-Out!!" & "Grill-Off With Ultra Hand!", 2 GAMES THAT ARE 100% EXCLUSIVE TO CLUB NINTENDO AND NOWHERE ELSE! If you want those games, IT'S NOW OR NEVER!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

What about QB and Bebe?
Bebe is not part of the 2 minute long transformation scene and doesn't count. Kyubey isn't a magical girl and also doesn't count.

I dunno, but I got it from the beginning of this video:

Also, YES! I managed to get on Club Nintendo!
SmashBros Poster set HERE I COME!
This'll do. Thanks!

Saw the Club Nintendo rewards list. Shame the site is down. But someone screen captured the list including a WHOPPING 118 GAMES to chose from:

And, most importantly, the game list includes "Doc Louis's Punch-Out!!" & "Grill-Off With Ultra Hand!", 2 GAMES THAT ARE 100% EXCLUSIVE TO CLUB NINTENDO AND NOWHERE ELSE! If you want those games, IT'S NOW OR NEVER!
I think now is the time to try out Dillon's Rolling Western.

If I still have coins from the Shulk poster that is.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Saw the Club Nintendo rewards list. Shame the site is down. But someone screen captured the list including a WHOPPING 119 GAMES to chose from:

I already have grill off with ultra hand, but do I even want doc-louis' punch out?
EDIT: YES! I GOT THE POSTER WITHOUT IT CRASHING!

Last edited:

Waddler-D

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Waddler-D

It's no surprise that it's broken down now. Everyone is SCRAMBLING for it and of course, Club Nintendo never can handle that load, ya know?

@ Blargg888 Blargg888 But he invented the Star Punch! Don't you want to witness its origins first hand!?

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I already have grill off with ultra hand, but do I even want doc-louis' punch out?
I got years ago but I'd truly recommend it if you're really a die hard Punch-Out!! Wii fan. The reason it can be hard to recommend is because there's only 3 different fights and you've beaten the entire game (aka SHOOOOOOOORRRRRRT).

But like I said, now or never.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I still can't even sign in :glare:
Aw man, that was close, the second I got the poster, I checked to see if it was confirmed (Which it was) and then it crashed.\
I only have 520 coins left, and I'm not sure what I wanna buy.

Waddler-D

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Waddler-D
I got years ago but I'd truly recommend it if you're really a die hard Punch-Out!! Wii fan. The reason it can be hard to recommend is because there's only 3 different fights and you've beaten the entire game (aka SHOOOOOOOORRRRRRT).

Three different fights against one man, I've seen. I would love to see if I CAN get it though. If Nintendo is killing Club Nintendo to make a loyalty site that CAN handle huge loads like today, I'm all for that...

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I love testing characters on FG. It's funny to see the cocky opponents getting hyped on because they defeated my :4palutena: but then get destroyed by my :4drmario:. Suddenly, their vision of one character has changed completely.
Doc is too strong for FG. Confirmed.
56c.gif

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992

So I'm not gonna get it.
Why? Well, first off, I only just got Punch-Out!! Wii a few days ago, and second, I can't even beat Aryan Ryan.
God I hate you Aryan Ryan. You with your cheeseburgers and your stupid horseshoes.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681

I wonder if this is coming to Europe too in a couple of months. I think it will, based Shibata will take care of that.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I love testing characters on FG. It's funny to see the cocky opponents getting hyped on because they defeated my :4palutena: but then get destroyed by my :4drmario:. Suddenly, their vision of one character has changed completely.
Doc is too strong for FG. Confirmed.
View attachment 37671

They are fools to underestimate the power of the PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLS
Just wait until they play with customs...
heh heh heeeeeeeeh...

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Kinda weird that one of the prizes is the Wii Virtual Console version of Majora's Mask, despite the fact the 3DS remake is only days away.

I was kinda hoping for Sin & Punishment: Successor of the Earth, but sadly no. :c

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431

They are fools to underestimate the power of the PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLS
heh heh heeeeeeeeh...
Don't you dare! :4falcon:

I gotta buy those posters.

D

Deleted member

I bet they'll be out of posters by the time I get in and finish registering all my games. Oh well, they have Dillon's Rolling Western so I guess it's not a total waste.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

heh heh heeeeeeeeh...
Note : I prefer the basic set of Doc since I'm too used to it. The only custom I would use on him would be the gusty cape. Yes, not even changing the tornado for recovery.
Because real doctors don't need custom moves.
tumblr_mv5sgwOqP21qbmj6no1_500.gif

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Note : I prefer the basic set of Doc since I'm too used to it. The only custom I would use on him would be the gusty cape. Yes, not even changing the tornado for recovery.
Because real doctors don't need custom moves.
View attachment 37672
Real Docs don't need to pay all the malpractice fees that the other fighters are going to sue them for. :troll:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom