• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
A buddy of mine got me to watch The Devil is a Part-Timer! I have a thing for goofy animes it seems. :upsidedown:

Waddler-D

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Waddler-D
I love testing characters on FG. It's funny to see the cocky opponents getting hyped on because they defeated my :4palutena: but then get destroyed by my :4drmario:. Suddenly, their vision of one character has changed completely.
Doc is too strong for FG. Confirmed.
View attachment 37671
For Glory is the best testing ground ever. It's probably the main reason why I don't play much else on SSB4, maybe except for Crazy Orders because I soon realize that For Glory matches NEVER GIVE YOU MONEY... x_x

Have you had any rude players that just flat out do dirty tactics or just get all salty with the name "messages"?

D

Deleted member

I FINALLY GOT IN TO CLUB NINTENDO!

Time to register all the games I've bought in the past 3 years!

Does anyone know if GameCube games can be registered?

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
4000th post!!!
A buddy of mine got me to watch The Devil is a Part-Timer! I have a thing for goofy animes it seems. :upsidedown:
That anime is awesome
For Glory is the best testing ground ever. It's probably the main reason why I don't play much else on SSB4, maybe except for Crazy Orders because I soon realize that For Glory matches NEVER GIVE YOU MONEY... x_x

Have you had any rude players that just flat out do dirty tactics or just get all salty with the name "messages"?
Salt flows pretty strong when you end matches with Kirbycides
I see tags like "fgt" lmao
Worst I've been called is expletives
It's hilarious to see someone get that upset

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Suing? In a fighting game?

Phoenix Wright is amazing in this game.
He's not that great competitively, but when well played, he's a monster.
Also, spiritual hands that will see you in court.

For Glory is a fun place. Mostly because people are really salty on it. It's especially funny when people are facing Doc. They don't know what to do and are completely lost when facing him.

Also, of course I encountered rude players. They usually quit when they get defeated once.
It's funny to make them salty.

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Note : I prefer the basic set of Doc since I'm too used to it. The only custom I would use on him would be the gusty cape. Yes, not even changing the tornado for recovery.
Because real doctors don't need custom moves.
View attachment 37672
Oh, don't get me wrong, I love defaut Doc, and I use him more often than my custom doc, but I just find the big pill SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO satisfying to hit people with.
PILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISE

Waddler-D

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Waddler-D
4000th post!!!

That anime is awesome

Salt flows pretty strong when you end matches with Kirbycides
I see tags like "fgt" lmao
Worst I've been called is expletives
It's hilarious to see someone get that upset
I think the biggest one was some Mr. Game & Watch player that told me "U SUCK", "NOOB" repeatedly after I smacked him down pretty soundly and I just replied with "LOL". He froze up and then left.

Another one was some guy called me "SPAMMER!" when I was playing Ganondorf. How do you spam with Ganondorf exactly?

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Finally got in to Club Nintendo :3
Now to register everything
Has anyone seen this Bayonetta browser game by Platinum?

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I opened up Smash 3DS to find the code, and the Club Nintendo thing I had in the case was for Fire Emblem
I CANT FIND THE CODE ;;

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Oh, don't get me wrong, I love defaut Doc, and I use him more often than my custom doc, but I just find the big pill SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO satisfying to hit people with.
PILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISE
boopin_by_d34thmonk3y-d5yisqs.png

Those pills boop like crazy.

D

Deleted member

I just found it thanks
I almost panicked because I thought all my other games were missing codes as well
They should put it somewhere else >:/\
I don't like removing my boxart, so I agree with this. I've only had to do it for Smash U and 3DS though. I registered those already anyway.

Abyssal Lagiacrus

Fly across the high seas and mountains
NNID
LugiaTheGuardian
3DS FC
2981-6257-4399
Report me if you wish. I just really hate this guy and I wish that ignore worked on mods, or he is demodded so I can put him on ignore.
O.....k? It would've been nice if you had mentioned this before, and I would've stopped, instead of suddenly being told that I'm hated for some harmless posts.

D

Deleted member

O.....k? It would've been nice if you had mentioned this before, and I would've stopped, instead of suddenly being told that I'm hated for some harmless posts.
I know the internet. People never stop if they are just simply asked to stop. If it were that simple, I would have done it already. I even have the perfect gif for it.

But alas, in my experiences, that never works.

Also that's not the only reason, but w/e.

Last edited by a moderator:

Abyssal Lagiacrus

NNID
LugiaTheGuardian
3DS FC
2981-6257-4399
I know the internet. People never stop if they are just simply asked to stop. If it were that simple, I would have done it already. I even have the perfect gif for it.

I can understand your misgivings with that working, but I actually listen when people don't like what I do.

:yoshimelee:
:yoshi64:

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913

People are *****, quite frankly.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I'M IN!!!!!!!! I CAN LOG INTO CLUB NINTENDO!

AND I CAN GET MORE COINS FOR POST PLAY!!!!!

Abyssal Lagiacrus

NNID
LugiaTheGuardian
3DS FC
2981-6257-4399
Could you please elaborate on this? It's not the best thing to be hated for some silly posts, but not even being asked to stop because of the chance that I would be like a typical internet troll (which isn't the case) among other reasons? If you're going to publicly state that you hate me, I would like to know why so I can know what to change.

:yoshimelee:
:yoshi64:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Also, according to the Club Nintendo site, check your To-Do list "later this week" to get your download code for Flipnote Studio 3D.

Can't wait!

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I guess I'll log into Club Nintendo tomorrow when most (non-insomniac) Americans are sleep.

Waddler-D

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Waddler-D
Yep, I think it's time to play some SSB4 now. At least I can go online there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom