• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

I have played DS and 8, but not a fan of the series. I didn't have anyone to play with and vs. CPU it's boring.
And I don't really like the minigames too.
Which is why people want Mario Party to have online multiplayer.
Minigames were in their glory days with the N64 MP games.

Check out the whole Sonic 3D Blast soundtrack. And the NiGHTS soundtrack

Also, screw Gene Gadget. Although I think Spring Stadium was worse for me because of the dreadful carnival music in Act 2 and you're just running around in circles trying to find where to go. Then you keep stepping on those spears that pop out from the ground. Halp meeeee~
The music is good. I don't know how the act itself is like but from the looks of it I can see it's a very frustrating one.

Last edited:

SirIanAsh

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ianash1
3DS FC
5086-1581-2800
Hey guys I just came here to beg for an EU SSB3DS Club Nintendo code, so if you do have one PM it to me and that would be amazing...

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
The music is good. I don't know how the act itself is like but from the looks of it I can see it's a very frustrating one.
The thing that I noticed about 3D Blast is that the controls aren't horrible, but you have to be precise. In the second level, Act 2, there's a part where you need to jump on a moving platform to continue. But if you're off by a bit, you fall down and need to backtrack a little to get to the beginning again. Some days I could get past that part fine, but others I need like 4+ tries. maybe I just suck haha

Especially if you want to jump on a moving enemy, if you miss you're bound to get hurt (which is why I usually spindash). Well, I think the most frustrating thing is losing all your Flickies, especially if the birds end up in a dangerous area (like the birds could fly above lava the Volcano Valley Zone, so in order to retrieve them, you need to either get hurt by going on the lava, or try to find a fire shield).

Last edited:

Kingslime301

Smash Journeyman
Is the reason why bronies (Including me) talk about mlp all over the internet is because it's soo addictive to them, and me?

Soul.

I still have the scar. It cut in like, half an inch.
I'm not kidding when I say that the disc has some evil power. Legend has it that the Shadow the Hedgehog disc was once a Majora's Mask hybrid with the Sonic Heroes engine.

The thing that I noticed about 3D Blast is that the controls aren't horrible, but you have to be precise. In the second level, Act 2, there's a part where you need to jump on a moving platform to continue. But if you're off by a bit, you fall down and need to backtrack a little to get to the beginning again. Some days I could get past that part fine, but others I need like 4+ tries. maybe I just suck haha

Especially if you want to jump on a moving enemy, if you miss you're bound to get hurt (which is why I usually spindash). Well, I think the most frustrating thing is losing all your Flickies, especially if the birds end up in a dangerous area (like the birds could fly above lava the Volcano Valley Zone, so in order to retrieve them, you need to either get hurt by going on the lava, or try to find a fire shield).
Maybe Sonic in 3D Blast has a lot of traction? I dunno, that could be why you need to be precise.

Kingslime301

Smash Journeyman
Do you want Project X Zone/Namco X Capcom music in Super Smash Bros.?
I know I said this in my very first posts on this site, but I didn't have any answers (Well at least one) back then.
So, anyone?

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Maybe Sonic in 3D Blast has a lot of traction? I dunno, that could be why you need to be precise.
No, 3D Blast has no traction.
Sonic slips and slides all over the damn place in that game. >.>

EDIT: Unless you're talking about the Saturn version, in which case I don't know.

Last edited:

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
Do you want Project X Zone/Namco X Capcom music in Super Smash Bros.?
I know I said this in my very first posts on this site, but I didn't have any answers (Well at least one) back then.
So, anyone?
I'd like that, but most of the music would lack context without their characters there too lol.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Is the reason why bronies (Including me) talk about mlp all over the internet is because it's soo addictive to them, and me?
Luvia laugh gif.gif

NO

Now really, not everyone is hooked on them, I've seen plenty of people that either hate the series or don't watch it because of the fanbase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom