• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
Um...
'Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Black Ops New 3DSi XL featuring Dante from Devil May Cry & Knuckles series announced.'?
FTFY

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

*Follows instructions and entered a DeviantArt link*

What in the holy living **** am I looking at? I'd never thought I would look that damn hideous as a Sonic OC! You should NEVER think about doing what this guy said since it's frightening to all Sonic fans. :eek:
We already did that.

*shudders*

Soul.

What in the holy living **** am I looking at? I'd never thought I would look that damn hideous as a Sonic OC! You should NEVER think about doing what this guy said since it's frightening to all Sonic fans. :eek:
That sounds absolutely disgusting. I know. Poor you, you had to see the atrocity these recolors are.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Huh...I would've guessed you wouldn't have liked Skyward Sword.
Me too, bro. It took two attempts at playing through the game to like it, but it occurred to me that I love Skyward Sword.
For more than just the one reason.
Comparatively, I prefer Skyward Sword over Twilight Princess. TP is a game I just can't enjoy playing. The art direction doesn't gel with me, as the majority of it is bleak with its browns, greys and desaturated palette. The Wiimote control for TP feels disjointed. I don't feel motivated to finish the game. Playing as Wolf Link is kind of boring, and the combat doesn't feel engaging when I'm just flailing my Wiimote about. At least Skyward Sword made the Wiimote innovative with its 1:1 control, and gave you enemies and bosses that required precise swinging actions to defeat.

I liked a couple of things from TP. Midna is one thing... and that all I remember 'cos I don't like TP.

D

Deleted member

That sounds absolutely disgusting. I know. Poor you, you had to see the atrocity these recolors are.
The one who invented the recolors must be given a Nobel Prize. It's so edgy and awesome. :troll:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215

I googled mine out of curiosity

Ow, the edge.

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
I once Google'd my name and add "the hedgehog" and I didn't get anything edgy. Instead, it was much worse. It was NSFW, needless to say, I needed to get some eye bleach straight afterwards. *shudders*

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

*googles Allyson*
hm... look what I found for my name

...Thats quite nice tbh.. I like it
Not a hedgehog but pretty nice

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I don't think I would call braces edgy since they don't have the proper edge to cut your gums.
OCs / recolors / whatever these aliens (AYY LMAO!) are called are only vulnerable to being stolen by other users. They can't escape or anything.

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
The edge is...

lacking a significant amount of matter along the sides, formed in a triangle-esque shape

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

Gary the Hedgehog?

Zebkeet

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ivan_Revi_Adames

Did it. More nightmares. Thanks man.

D

Deleted member

*searches Flight the Hedgehog*

Uh oh...

Told you so. :troll:

Last edited by a moderator:

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
God the Hedgehog doesn't seem to be very popular.

Soul.

Apparently "Jesus the Hedgehog".
I'm seriously laughing right now.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Now to think it, I don't remember how my hedgehog namesake is.

*Googles it*

....................................................................................................
Nope.gif

Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Im pretty sure you can add "The hedgehog" to anything and you will get a result

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
OP characters are generally despised because fanbases say so.

Unless you're a Goku. Or an Ichigo. Or a Luffy. Or a- hey wait a min...
The joke was that I was implying I was God u nerd get on my level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom