• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Just came back from FG. I played :4darkpit: and :4drmario: and...well...how could I say this...
Ah yes !
:4ness:. Everywhere. They keep popping EVERY-FREAKING-WHERE. Because buffing Ness too much was a good idea for the dev' team. And while Ness can simply Bthrow and PK Thunder people to get K.Os, I need to work really hard to actually get a K.O with Doc, or even Edgy Pit.

Thanks Sakurai and the dev' team, it's nice to buff characters like :4yoshi: and :4ness: just to put them out of the low/mid tiers. Though I still think that Yoshi was better in Melee and Ness is more balanced on Brawl. Now in Smash 4, everyone dislikes those two guys. It's sad.

Anyway, what's new here ?
Nothing much. Boredom at its finest.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Since when do you use Dark Pit? I just noticed...
He wants to be more edgy
Just came back from FG. I played :4darkpit: and :4drmario: and...well...how could I say this...
Ah yes !
:4ness:. Everywhere. They keep popping EVERY-FREAKING-WHERE. Because buffing Ness too much was a good idea for the dev' team. And while Ness can simply Bthrow and PK Thunder people to get K.Os, I need to work really hard to actually get a K.O with Doc, or even Edgy Pit.

Thanks Sakurai and the dev' team, it's nice to buff characters like :4yoshi: and :4ness: just to put them out of the low/mid tiers. Though I still think that Yoshi was better in Melee and Ness is more balanced on Brawl. Now in Smash 4, everyone dislikes those two guys. It's sad.

Anyway, what's new here ?
Nothing beside reading up more on the issue in Japan atm

I win.
I win everything.
Pardon? Mine is a better animal A Fox

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

When are you not bored? #justcurious #useshashtagsonsmashboards #i'msofunny
Usually when I have nothing to type I just put "Anything new?", "What's up?" and "I'm bored". Sometimes I am bored for real. #invisiblejudgementday #whatisahashtag

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

*Follows instructions and entered a DeviantArt link*

What in the holy living **** am I looking at? I'd never thought I would look that damn hideous as a Sonic OC! You should NEVER think about doing what this guy said since it's frightening to all Sonic fans. :eek:
> Be me.
> Types "Baptiste The Hedgehog" on Google.
> Finds no OCs.
> Mfw I saw this miracle :

I'm a lucky guy.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
You know, I'm not into LEGO games as they're mostly the same thing, but...

Why only "LEGO Avengers"? Will this mean unlike the previous game there will be no Fantastic Four, X-Men (and general mutants besides Quiksilver and Scarlet Witch) and most importantly Spider-Man?

Are they going by how every DC LEGO game obligatory has Batman in the title?
Reminds me that I need to 100% LEGO Marvel.

And on SEGA, one thing I never understand about the Sonic games is they never made any direct sequels to a previous game, regardless how successful it was. I haven't played them but many say Generations & Colors got things right but instead they always want to try something new. Sure, it might feel "samey" if they did do it but it helps guarantee quality greatly.

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I saw a dark Pit on For fun and thought it was Luggy but Luggy never plays for fun
Look, I'm trying to find a main that doesn't struggle doing K.Os, but isn't slow like and Doc and isn't a monkey. It's hard, okay ?
Thanks you.
Villager although I think you have a grudge on Villager so nvm. Dark Pit is pretty good tbh

Last edited:

Soul.

Since yesterday.
Look, I'm trying to find a main that doesn't struggle doing K.Os, but isn't slow like and Doc and isn't a monkey. It's hard, okay ?
Thanks you.
Uhh, I was just wondering. There is nothing wrong with you using Dark Pit.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Ok, I'll search my name + Hedgehog

ohgodwhy.jpg

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
So I searched "Mr.Bison Gif" and found this :

Perfect.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
>Enters thread
>Sees awfully lame Sonic OCs

Seriously, why must such abominations taint this thread?

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
>Enters thread
>Sees awfully lame Sonic OCs

Seriously, why must such abominations taint this thread?
But have you seen the Mighty Bison riding a goat on Rainbox Road ?
It's glorious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom