• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I've had more than 6 people attempt to Phish me on TF2 in the past hour.
Why me

D

Deleted member

In this game called Super Smash Brothers, we have recolors. I mean, back in the day, Yellow Mario WAS Wario. We had to improvise as children.
I never heard of this game. We're in DragonBoards after all, as this site is all about Dragon King: The Fighting Game.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Pokémon is the franchise where people spend countless hours searching for a recolor of a monster in the game
*remembers when I hunted for almost 24 hours for a Shiny Cherrim*

No Ragrets

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I'm off for the night. Before I actually leave, let me post this video I found. I'm not telling much about it, so you ought to see it yourself.

With this, I'm off. See ya.

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Pokémon is the franchise where people spend countless hours searching for a recolor of a monster in the game

No Ragrets
Don't worry. Let me tell you the story of a guy who wanted to have a shiny Vespiquen. He had to hatch 15000+ eggs before he finally had a shiny female, getting six shiny males in the process. :joyful:
That guy wasn't me, by the way.

Twewy

Smash Lord
Wasn't a snowstorm partially responsible for this?
I was thinking it was the Ice Climbers getting their revenge.
I'm honestly hoping the snow storm wasn't bad to the point where it collapsed a roof meant for holding a decent amount of automobiles.

But, I guess stage hazards are banned in competitive play anyway.
Sorry if the joke was already made, I'm too lazy to check 12 pages.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Don't worry. Let me tell you the story of a guy who wanted to have a shiny Vespiquen. He had to hatch 15000+ eggs before he finally had a shiny female, getting six shiny males in the process. :joyful:
That guy wasn't me, by the way.
Getting a Shiny Male Combee is the biggest troll of RNG, getting six means that Arceus hates him or something :laugh:

D

Deleted member

No Ragrets
But they can't be stolen. Sonic OCs can, however.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I gotta go sleep.
Here's two random gifs for you all :
58d.gif
nchij_e22_p1.gif

Good night.

D

Deleted member

Unless you want to make a game called Sonic Recolors, why would you do that?
That would be the sequel of Sonic Colors. But instead of Wisps, Sonic (and Tails) have to change their colors to save the planet from extinction. :troll:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
That would be the sequel of Sonic Colors. But instead of Wisps, Sonic (and Tails) have to change their colors to save the planet from extinction. :troll:
And two new Hedgehogs get introduced: Coldsteel the Hedgehog and Josh the Ogrehog.

Soul.

I got 2 Shiny Pokémon in Pokémon Y back in early 2014 for some reason.
Maybe Lord RNG heard my plea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom